Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• A friend just called me about the 2:20 PM trial on the electric grid, computers and phones. According to him no one knows what will really going to happen. He told me the advice is to disconnect from the internet with every thing. Terry said that Bill Gates and his crew is behind this and it has never been tried before and no one knows what effect this will have. I for one , am disconnecting everything from wired and blue tooth connections

my phone made a tone and buzzed - - - no big deal

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I'm sure I'm missing something. I've purchased and sold a few properties among other items over the years. I can ask a value above and beyond the value and overinflate my net income as much as I want. Every real estate purchase was appraised by the lending institution prior to issuing the loan. No lender would lend more than the property value. In fact, after purchasing my current home the insurance company did a walk through and informed us if we didn't remove selected trees and repair uneven pavement, they were going to drop my insurance coverage.

Also, on a side note after seeing this Judge, he's just creepy!

"Former President Donald Trump’s legal time filed a notice to appeal on Wednesday concerning Judge Arthur Engoron's ruling last week that he and his co-defendants were liable for fraud.

In his ruling, Engoron said that Trump and the Trump Organization committed fraud while building his real estate empire by deceiving banks, insurers and others by overvaluing his assets and exaggerating his net worth on paperwork used in making deals and securing financing."

Day 3 of Trump's fraud trial set to begin in Manhattan | Live Updates from Fox News Digital

• I would also add that unless he actually defaulted on a loan that was based on the value of property then what does the stated value of the property matter? - - if it was used a collateral and the loan was repaid then the value is not relevant it would only be relevant if the property was forfeited because of a default on the loan.

• One thing I know for sure - if I could buy Mar-a-Lago for $18 mil I could put a group together in hours to buy it and flip it making a mint !!! Palm Beach property values are INSANE !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Just when you thought the Biden Corrupt Swamp couldn't get more muddy or deep, now the BIG GUY does out of his way to openly say fuck you to EVERY law abiding American who thought that there was justice equally applied for EVERYONE. You can't make this shit up

https://www.smartnews.com/p/46…en_us_top&share_id=pycmew

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• All this time I thought voter fraud wasn't an issue. Guess I was wrong appears they are digging deep into the issue.

"A man has been charged with forgery and fraud after authorities say he cast a ballot in Florida for his deceased father in the 2020 election, though the suspect says the charges were motivated by a local, internal GOP political rivalry between former President Donald Trump advocates and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis supporters.

Elections officials in Sumter County did not count the ballot because it was postmarked four days after the father died in mid-October 2020, according to a criminal complaint brought by William Keen, the Sumter County elections supervisor. An examination of the father's ballot showed the signature on it resembled that of his son’s and not any of the father’s previous ballot signatures, the complaint said.

Robert Rivernider was arrested and charged last week with felony forgery of a public record and fraud, according to court documents. He has since been released from custody.

Reached by telephone Wednesday, Rivernider said he planned to plead not guilty. He blamed the charges on a local political rivalry between himself, an active Trump supporter, and local officials supporting DeSantis, who also is a candidate for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination. He pointed out that charges were filed almost three years after the election."

https://www.wral.com/story/a-m…ntis-supporters/21081387/

• This year's Army/Navy game is at Gillette in Foxboro MA The game sold out immediately whenever the tix went on sale. The hotels were booked over a year in advance in some cases.

Now, Veterans & Grads of these fine institutions have been told they no longer have a hotel rooms.

Reason being, is they are filled with Illegals shipped up from Texas/Florida.

Now these folks have to scramble to find rooms, which is no easy task near there.

As a Massachusetts resident now, my State Government is proud to be a sanctuary State and glad they could house these fine Illegals in hotel rooms.

What the fuqq!!

I'm all for immigration.

My Grandparents were Immigrants from Sweden.

Only difference, is they came here LEGALLY!!!

I like to attend games at Gillette. Even though the Patriots record is bad, they still sell out to our loyal fan base.

Hard to get tickets.

Next time I want to go, I'm hopping the gate and running inside, first stop is the beer tent.

Why not?

If they catch me, I will be detained and held on the spot. Then they will give me a hotel room until I can figure my shit out!

I also get a stipend for food and essentials which I will gladly support the local Liquor Stores and the struggling strippers in the area!!

(You boys stick with me...I got this shit figured out!! GO PATRIOTS!!)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Just when you thought the Biden Corrupt Swamp couldn't get more muddy or deep, now the BIG GUY does out of his way to openly say fuck you to EVERY law abiding American who thought that there was justice equally applied for EVERYONE. You can't make this shit up

https://www.smartnews.com/p/46…en_us_top&share_id=pycmew

Silly boy - law abiding is so 2016 - law abiding people are racist keep up man :00008172:

• just something to think about:

Lately I have been seeing many ads on tv and hearing them on the radio encouraging people 65 and over to get vaccinated for RSV. this got me curious so I asked my daughter (who works for a dr) and she said yes absolutely that I should get vaccinated, she said right now RSV is killing allot of people, many many more than COVID. - - well this got me curious, what is this RSV and why is it suddenly now a problem when I have never heard of it in my life before. so in my digging I found something very interesting - - seems this RSV has been around forever, incredibly common to the point where almost every kid age 2 has already had it and it passes around every year with symptoms like a cold - - apparently this constant spreading has been something that gave most of us old people a good deal of immunity that protected us from having bad problems with this virus, but that was before COVID and the lockdowns, social distancing and constant mask use - - partly it is now believed that all of these steps we took to try to stop COVID actually interrupted the spread and natural exposure we had to RSV and in the process we lost our natural protections and immunity. So the very steps we took to protect ourselves from COVID may actually be responsible for large numbers of older people getting RSV and dying from it.

so it seems the very things we do as humans that can help spread things like viruses may actually help us gain immunity that we need

Anyway just thought I would share this tidbit of information - - - something to think about before you put on some mask thinking it actually helps you - - its possible it might be doing more harm than good 8o

• I been reading a lot about it and had a diagnosed upper respiratory infection landing me in the hospital in Jan. After reading all the symptoms and about RSV I believe that is what I had. My Dr wants me to get vaccine so I am going to - no more Covid shots though — PERIOD !!

• I been reading a lot about it and had a diagnosed upper respiratory infection landing me in the hospital in Jan. After reading all the symptoms and about RSV I believe that is what I had. My Dr wants me to get vaccine so I am going to - no more Covid shots though — PERIOD !!

I did a threesome last Monday evening - - now before you get all excited I am talking about vaccinations, got the RSV vaccination plus the flu shot and the updated COVID all at the same time in the same arm - I'm not so sure about the covid shots these days, but I figure I have gotten every other one so far so no point in stopping now. - plus having lost a dear friend to COVID after she refused to get vaccinated just seems unwise to stop now. Anyways here is a snap of the aftermath of a threesome 8|

• I did a threesome last Monday evening - - now before you get all excited I am talking about vaccinations, got the RSV vaccination plus the flu shot and the updated COVID all at the same time in the same arm - I'm not so sure about the covid shots these days, but I figure I have gotten every other one so far so no point in stopping now. - plus having lost a dear friend to COVID after she refused to get vaccinated just seems unwise to stop now. Anyways here is a snap of the aftermath of a threesome 8|

DEFINITELY not the threesome I ever fantasized about :00008172:

BEFORE ANYONE DECIDES TO GET THE COVID VACCINE / ANY SHOTS RELATED TO COVID. You had better read up on the things that are happening to people since the very first COVID VACCINE SHOT. People are dying and or getting sick with things that cannot be healed. I blame my problems on the covid vaccine. It took me over two years to get over my problems. Now I am on vitamins. 12,000 mg of C, 600 mg of Niacin, 540 mg of E. Plus a few others, no one dies from taking vitamins and they cure a lot of stuff. But your doctor "WILL NOT" tell you to take vitamins because they work. They have known about this since the 1930's - 1940's but they cannot make any money off of vitamins. My GP told me that there was not a doctor in Charleston, S.C. that would tell you to take vitamins.