Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Don't think that the UAW strick is going to help anything. They are asking for a 40% raise in pay....

They have loaded the gun that is shooting themselves in the foot. But don’t worry you and I will bail out their pension plan yet again someday

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• this is one of those posts where we need an emoji that says we appreciate the post, but don’t like the connotation. Small business owners are self-reliant and proud people. You will not hear them complain or bitch about what they ain’t got. They will do what they can, and suffer in silence.

Keep in mind all these financial crisis that we are going through in our lifetime are all men made. No natural disasters here only disasters on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Interesting in 2008 when the bottom fell out of the housing market and associated business my business took a minor hit --- my major customer base was existing residential and NOT new construction. I dropped less than 10% where the guys in new construction droped 90% --- I did smaller jobs just more of them so the total dollers were close to before it fell apart. The residential housing market drops faster and rebounds faster than commercial markets. I'll get up every day and things will happen in a good way.

• In the 1950's / 60's the the rule on the farm was when prices for labor went up 10% the work would be automated another 50%. My family had a blueberry farm at that time ... in the early 60's I had 300+ (mostly kids) picking blueberries by hand....for $.50 a 7lb bucket. selling product at $.30 lb. today same berries sell for $3.00+ lb. My dad work with a couple of others who developed a picker what would pick 5,000 lbs an hour. Been interesting to watch a lot of changes...as a kid growing up in a farm community a big corn planter was a 4 row today most of the corn planters are 20 row.

• I’m on a roll tonight!

I guess we can all see how that $20 an hour for fast food people is going in California…

https://www.kxan.com/news/texa…an-contact-in-fort-worth/

Smart business people ALWAYS figure out how to survive in spite of government rather than because of. I bet with an automated system you will get your food just like you ordered - possibly even cheaper !! GO CAPITALISM !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Changing the locks baby

The fact that she was still taking up office space in the people's house other than that afforded to others in her current position as a non leadership representative is just one more reason today's action was warranted.

.........bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I have a feeling ousting McCarthy at this moment in time was done largely as a way to derail funding to Ukraine.

The democrats can hold a piece of crap together rolling down a mountain side falling off a cliff. I hope the republicans can get their carp together?

• I have a feeling ousting McCarthy at this moment in time was done largely as a way to derail funding to Ukraine.

The democrats can hold a piece of crap together rolling down a mountain side falling off a cliff. I hope the republicans can get their carp together?

perfect analogy. Infighting is the biggest problem the GOP needs to rectify. If the party can't come to terms with itself, good luck.

• This sign is posted inside the locsl VA office. WEe have no money to keep the government open, yet we find BILLIONS of $$$ to piss away on crazy ass things in the name of WOKENESS. You'd think at least the armed forces would be neutral in this dumb-ass wokeness movement. Once the LIBTARDS lose the Whitehouse, it will only be a matter of a few weeks before all this wasted money for signs, programs and indoctrinations go by the wayside.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• This sign is posted inside the locsl VA office. WEe have no money to keep the government open, yet we find BILLIONS of $$$ to piss away on crazy ass things in the name of WOKENESS. You'd think at least the armed forces would be neutral in this dumb-ass wokeness movement. Once the LIBTARDS lose the Whitehouse, it will only be a matter of a few weeks before all this wasted money for signs, programs and indoctrinations go by the wayside.

Wellll maybe…… but I’m quite sure there will be a thorough investigation of all of this.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The fact that she was still taking up office space in the people's house other than that afforded to others in her current position as a non leadership representative is just one more reason today's action was warranted.

I just don't understand why she didn't vacate that space a long time ago, and stuff it with illegal aliens!!

I mean, she's all about open borders!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• A friend just called me about the 2:20 PM trial on the electric grid, computers and phones. According to him no one knows what will really going to happen. He told me the advice is to disconnect from the internet with every thing. Terry said that Bill Gates and his crew is behind this and it has never been tried before and no one knows what effect this will have. I for one , am disconnecting everything from wired and blue tooth connections