Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• So….the State of Illinois now has done away with cash bail with Los Angeles not far behind. I guess I can see how Democrats can see this as a good idea as crime is COMPLETELY under control in these cities with their warped view of justice. I have a theory - since good folks are moving away from these hell holes in droves - this will attract criminals to the cities to replace em. Sooner or later it will get to the point where the criminals will prey on each other cause all the law abiding people will have left. When it gets there seal em off not letting anybody out. Once all the criminals and politicians have eaten each other alive decent folks can move back in. Justice in my eyes .. SHUT UP….I can dream can’t I ??:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• not racist at all in my view, now on the other hand if one particular group of people feels it is directed at one particular group of people then perhaps they are the racists - - :/

EVEN if it was "racist" which is far from it. It's a free country! For more than 30 years, RAP music has been literally encouraging crime, rape, murders on society and specially the youth. YET thats OK because its black music and we all know that would be categorized as racist if it was dared criticized.

• As long as you’re dreaming Bill.
    If Only We Could Make Chicago its own State!

With all the homelessness, illegals, non paying water and taxes, tying the Police hands on criminals, flash mobs, looters, and crooked politics.
    Illinoians would sit back and watch it implode!

• As long as you’re dreaming Bill.
    If Only We Could Make Chicago its own State!

With all the homelessness, illegals, non paying water and taxes, tying the Police hands on criminals, flash mobs, looters, and crooked politics.
    Illinoians would sit back and watch it implode!

You would think they would have learned under Lightfoot - NO - they elect somebody to the left of her (right pronoun??🤔). Seems to me it was better for the voters there when Al Capone was in power !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• "He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." -Thomas Paine

if you want your rights and freedoms you have no place trying to limit the rights or freedoms of others. even if you disagree with them!!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• "He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression." -Thomas Paine

if you want your rights and freedoms you have no place trying to limit the rights or freedoms of others. even if you disagree with them!!!

I disagree with adults having relations with children however there is a part of society pushing for MAP acceptance. So while a good sentiment a functioning, healthy community must have rules and rules by their very nature will limit someone's perceived freedoms. So yes, there is a place.

......nerd-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I disagree with adults having relations with children however there is a part of society pushing for MAP acceptance. So while a good sentiment a functioning, healthy community must have rules and rules by their very nature will limit someone's perceived freedoms. So yes, there is a place.

......nerd-squared

wow - I dont think anyone considers allowing others to have their freedoms would include child molestation - - freedoms should never include harming others - - - in fact freedoms should never cross the line of interfering with the freedoms / rights of others and one of the most important freedoms / rights is the freedom / right not to be harmed by others - - - - 8o

• wow - I dont think anyone considers allowing others to have their freedoms would include child molestation - - freedoms should never include harming others - - - in fact freedoms should never cross the line of interfering with the freedoms / rights of others and one of the most important freedoms / rights is the freedom / right not to be harmed by others - - - - 8o

There's the rub, those promoting it don't think they are harming others. By your metric you are intruding on their rights/freedoms by denying them something they see as natural and you say you have no place trying to limit. An interference line you say should never be crossed.. This is the base reason I cannot ascribe to the Libertarian doctrine because it is unattainable and in direct conflict with the most base human nature. A rainbow sharting unicorn if you will.

.....nerd-squared

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• There's the rub, those promoting it don't think they are harming others. By your metric you are intruding on their rights/freedoms by denying them something they see as natural and you say you have no place trying to limit. An interference line you say should never be crossed.. This is the base reason I cannot ascribe to the Libertarian doctrine because it is unattainable and in direct conflict with the most base human nature. A rainbow sharting unicorn if you will.

.....nerd-squared

number one rule of the Libertarian doctrine is that in the excercising of ones rights they in no way interfere with the rights of others - - - and yes this would include not touching people without their legal consent - I dont know about your state, but around here that would be age 18 before you could legally consent - perhaps where you live children can consent to sex, but not here - - - being Libertarian is in no way connected with pedophilia and if you think it is then you are ignorant

I also believe I should follow the teachings of Jesus Christ - - so I guess you also think that also makes me a "rainbow sharting unicorn" simply because its not easy to do?

Sorry, but I believe some things are worth trying to get done - - even if its not the easy thing

got to go start some unicorns now - - love you man <3 Go do whats easy!!

Once again you completely missed the point and went all Ad hominem.

By your statements you say it s no ones "place" to interfere with others rights so who are you to judge what that entails. The subject of those rights matters not which is why I purposely used an extreme example to prove the premise impossible. If something most moral people find reprehensible cannot be interfered with then the entire doctrine fails.

BTW, Thomas Paine, the man you quoted was a Diest and discounted the teachings of all organised religion.

That was his well documented belief system but once again you assume you know mine to deflect from the actual conversation. And once again you are mistaken.

...... kiss-squared

• and you seem to miss the entire point that freedom can NEVER interfere with another persons "freedom" - - do you not think children have the freedom not to be molested? - - do you seriously think that libertarians have no moral values?

its really a rather asshole assumption to make - - right up there with the people who ASSUME Republicans are okay with racism

so goodby - hope you have a great day - jerk!

• and you seem to miss the entire point that freedom can NEVER interfere with another persons "freedom" - - do you not think children have the freedom not to be molested? - - do you seriously think that libertarians have no moral values?

its really a rather asshole assumption to make - - right up there with the people who ASSUME Republicans are okay with racism

so goodby - hope you have a great day - jerk!

Why thank you sir for giving in and proving my entire point ......

....... laugh-squared