Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I think the biggest reason people can't accept the lab leak theory: it would mean we did it to ourselves. That makes us the boogyman.

U.S. funded bio weapon research in a lab in China - - what could go wrong with that?

Just think about it - - have you ever seen any other virus that seems to mutate into a new strain every time they come up with a vaccine that might stop it? And if you were going to design a Bio weapon wouldn't the ability to mutate and avoid vaccinations be something you would design into your weapon so that you could keep it from being stopped?

In reality its one of the few things that actually makes me trust the vaccines - - I think its pretty safe to assume these were specifically designed in coordination with the bio weapon just incase something did go wrong - - - - which we now know it did

Yea - - this is no natural virus that simply escaped from a lab - - this was 100% man made and designed to use as a weapon!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• You still trust the vaccines that were pushed out by the same government that possibly helped create the virus?

Well alright.. :popcorn:

• You still trust the vaccines that were pushed out by the same government that possibly helped create the virus?

Well alright.. :popcorn:

Well, tell me, who would know better how to stop something than the people who made that something?? Especially if that something was a bio weapon where they knew there would always be the risk that it could come back to their own people????

I mean, think about it - if you were developing a contagious virus to use as a weapon wouldn't you also be sure to make the cure - - - just in case?

Im not saying the vaccines are perfect, but when your dealing with a weapon designed to keep mutating at a high rate of speed, over and over again until its wiped out those you intend to use it on who else other than those who designed it is going to have the underlying biological information to possibly stop it?

probably the fastest vaccines ever produced - - only a fool would believe they didnt already develop them prior to the so-called "accident"

• sometimes the only people who know the antidote for the poison are the same people who made the poison - - - in this case that would be the U.S. government and those they paid to create COVID

• May be an image of 3 people and money

Please understand what NOT using cash is doing.

Cash is important. 💸

Why should we pay cash everywhere we can with banknotes instead of a credit card? 💳

- I have a $50 banknote in my pocket. Going to a restaurant and paying for dinner with it. The restaurant owner then uses the bill to pay for the laundry. The laundry owner then uses the bill to pay the barber. The barber will then use the bill for shopping.

After an unlimited number of payments, it will still remain a $50, which has fulfilled its purpose to everyone who used it for payment and the bank has jumped dry from every cash payment transaction made...

- But if I come to a restaurant and pay digitally - Card, and bank fees for my payment transaction charged to the seller are 3%, so around $1.50 and so will the fee $1.50 for each further payment transaction or owner re laundry or payments of the owner of the laundry shop, or payments of the barber etc.....

Therefore, after 30 transactions, the initial $50 will remain only $5 😫 and the remaining $45 became the property of the bank 🏦 thanks to all digital transactions and fees.

Small businesses need your help and this is one way to help ourselves too. Pull small draws of cash out at a time and use that instead of tap, credit, etc.

When this is put into perspective, imagine what each retailer is paying on a monthly basis in fees at 3% per transaction through their POS machine.

If they have, for example, $50,000 in sales & 90% are by Card, they are paying $1500 in fees in ONE Month. $18,000 in a year! That comes out of their income every month.

That would go a long way to helping that small business provide for its family!

• I am a self employed toolmaker.

Picked up a customer 3 years ago that quickly became my biggest customer.

They only pay by credit card, so I had to get onboard.

The fees we were paying a month were ridiculous. Accountant said not to charge a service fee, just go up on the prices to cover them.

Seems it wasn't enough.............

Got educated in some other credit card companies, and elected to switch.

Now, my fees are payed forward.

All I pay a month is $45 for the service.

Where before, it was hundreds and sometimes over $1,000 a month.

I started seeing that at many other stores.

Not so much in restaurants yet, but I think it's coming. Simple reason for me as a business is..............

Why should I pay for your "free" air travel miles!

My courtesy to my customers that use a card, is I don't charge the card for 30 days.

That gives them 60 days or more to pay on their end.

I still hate the card service, but it eliminates me from chasing the whole "past due" invoices.

I offer a 2% discount if paid in 10 days.

It surprises me most don't elect to do this.

I take every discount I can get when paying bills.

But I guess that's just me.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• I always pay with cash myself. The credit card is mostly used for motel and gas.

• Therefore, after 30 transactions, the initial $50 will remain only $5 😫 and the remaining $45 became the property of the bank ….

and the government takes $20 so your even broker than you suggest :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I don't carry cash, only carry 5 cards in a Ridge Wallet and only 2 of those cards are actually credit/debit cards the others are my DL and insurance cards. Haven't carried cash in years

On the bright side these days other than putting gas in the Slingshot most of my "purchases" are made by barter at the farmers markets where my wife sells her home made nut brittles and toffees - doing this not only keeps the government out of it completely, but it also supports local farmers and vendors