Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Look at this, the Khan family 's business is to bring Muslims into America, the link below brings you to an artice about them being in the Muslim brotherhood and the father's history of helping muslims, If Trump does start to vet musim (which is his intention to stop those who are coming here to kil us!!!!) the Kahn family will lose business,

http://shoebat.com/2016/07/31/…s-into-the-united-states/

Les Roediger

12 hrs · Mayetta, KS ·

The Muslim who attacked Donald Trump, Khizr Muazzam Kahn, is a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States. It's obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back.
    ‪#‎Trump2016‬ ‪#‎DNC‬ ‪#‎HILLARY‬ ‪#‎HRC‬
    The rest of the story: http://shoebat.com/…/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-abo…/

[/quote]

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• I'm not posting this to blast Hillary for giving a speech about inequality while wearing a $12,500 Armani jacket.

I'm posting this to give congrats to Armani for being able to sell a potato sack with sleeves for $12,500, which in this case, holds about 180 pounds of bullshit.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• When I began this thread naming it "Politics Sucks" I had no idea that an election to put a man or a woman into the seat of the most powerful position on the face of the earth could devolve to this. How we have allowed these 2 flawed individuals to become our only choices to lead the free world are almost beyond comprehension. I had really high hopes that Trump would pivot drawing more people in and together but he is failing miserably on that front. Hillary continues to just lie to our faces because she obviously thinks we are too stupid to see the truth. I never in my life thought that voting for the President would come down to not being able to stand either candidate so voting for the one that is least distasteful. As I have stated many times before I could NEVER vote for Clinton because I firmly believe she is one of the most corrupt individuals to ever run for president. I had high hopes for Trump but he continues to make outrageous comments making him so much of a loose cannon the Democrats theme is becoming he doesn't have the temperment for the office of President of the United States which may have merit based upon Mr. Trump's actions. So where does that leave the voters? Certainly in a position I have never been in since I became old enough to vote. I fully understand @WOLF choosing to vote for Hillary and applaud his courage for saying so here knowing Hillary is pretty unpopular in this thread. When the thought of voting for either candidate makes you nauseous you must look for some other reason to vote for them. For me I can only hope Trump will nominate Supreme Court Justices that he is saying to keep the court from leaning way left changing life in the US for generations to come. Even if you think both candidates are horrible - do your homework and decide based on who you think will appoint judges based upon your core beliefs. This election is for all the marbles folks. The result of this election either way will probably result in more of the same - gridlock. The Supreme Court is the prize in this election - don't take you eye off the ball.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I'm not posting this to blast Hillary for giving a speech about inequality while wearing a $12,500 Armani jacket.

I'm posting this to give congrats to Armani for being able to sell a potato sack with sleeves for $12,500, which in this case, holds about 180 pounds of bullshit.

She seems to have a hard time finding clothes with sleeves that reach her wrist.

• Well folks that seals the deal. The White House thinks we are idiots and are unable to add 2 + 2 and come up with 4. We are now to believe that when Iran released the 4 hostages that it is mere coincidence that a plane in the cover of night lands delivering $400 million in the same time frame. That's like having your bride walking in on you with your nude neighbors wife on top of you and you calmly stand up with a straight face and say "she tripped and fell and as her clothes were falling off I dove underneath her to break her fall". That is the crap the White House is feeding us. Once again governmental betrayal of the American people solely for the sake of optics.

• That sick feeling deep inside my gut keeps intensifying almost daily. The Democratic Party is not much better than Al Capone's gang and they want to reincarnate Al via Hillary. The Republican Party is splintering into something IDK WTF it is. I keep telling myself to hold steady - it's about the Supreme Court. Now I am watching these 2 candidates with the most unfavorable ratings in history - knowing either one will say or do anything that will get them elected. Who is to say when elected that either candidate may have "a change of heart" nominating who knows to the court. We are in one helluva fix in this upcoming election. If the truth were ever to be told, if that is even possible anymore in Washington DC, both sides have to be getting tired of defending one candidate that constantly lies and another making incredibly divisive statements alienating huge blocks of the voter base. I am sure the upcoming debates will have more fireworks than the 4th of July but no matter the outcome will America come out the winner or loser?? At this point I don't think anybody can say. I just pray we all don't wind up with a bad case of buyers remorse no matter which way it goes.

• I think the only way we will end up with buyers remorse is if the Clinton corrupt lying killing machine is put in office.
    We all know that Trump will bring jobs back to America, and secure our borders which we ALL know is in the best interest of America.
    And he will tell our border patrol and customs officials to actually ENFORCE our immigration laws instead of turning their heads.
    Trump has never said he will totally shut our borders, or racially keep GOOD law abiding people from immigrating to our country.
    What he said is you will abide by our immigration laws, Which evidently are a hell of a lot less strict than Mexico's.

I say our immigration laws and requirements should be the same as the country that they are coming from.
    How would the Mexican people like not being able to own a home here?
    I can't go to Mexico and buy a house and own it for ever, why should they be able to do it here.
    I also do not believe that if a illegal immigrant has a child here that the child should be a automatic citizen of the USA, they should become a automatic citizen of the country the parents are citizens of.
    I believe our constitutional rights should only apply to LEGAL TAX PAYING US citizens.
    As a "tourist" in Mexico, I can not, nor should i have the "right" to vote, the right to free money, housing, cell phones, food, free medical care, free education and so on........
    Not that I would ever go to Mexico as a "tourist", my luck i would be kidnapped and since i have no money, they would just kill me, LOL

And if you don't like my beliefs, you have that right, as a US citizen. I know, i served to protect your right to disagree with me. :thumbsup:
    Now you can always go to China, Russia, or most any other communist country and vocally disagree with their rulers, just let me know how that works out for you. :rolleyes:

So in the grand theme of things, I think i will take my chances with Trump. :00008674::00010166::00008040: