Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• A lot can still happen between now and 2024 but if it came down to Biden and the renowned scholar above - GOOFY FOR PRESIDENT I SAY !!! Would not vote for Biden under no circumstance!!!

Goofy for President? Isn't that redundant since we already have GOOFY in the Whitehouse now?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().

• It's just not biden who has dementia it's our entire political system. I've never heard any of my states politicians address the border crisis. Why aren't they beating the drum daily on this?

Because we elected a bunch of spineless bureaucrats that don’t give a shit about the people that elected them. They are more worried about driving this country off a financial cliff than actually legislating laws that will help millions of Americans struggling!! Roughly 32% of the US House of Representatives are lawyers - the remainders are largely career politicians. If that is not a combination for disaster I don’t know what is. Unless term limits are instituted and we vote the rest of the assholes out this country is doomed. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I will say something that might be an unpopular opinion BUT if people were truly and I mean truly paying attention to what the government has been pulling on us the last I would say at least 10 years, then everyone would of taken the streets en masse. Our government is so inmensely corrupt and rotten it literally needs a complete overhaul and a LOT of jail time. They manipulated elections, silenced speech, worked with these social media companies to advance their agendas, carried out assasinations, plotted wars, most likely planned or KNEW about a virus that would kill millions in advance and the list goes on and on.

• I will say something that might be an unpopular opinion BUT if people were truly and I mean truly paying attention to what the government has been pulling on us the last I would say at least 10 years, then everyone would of taken the streets en masse. Our government is so inmensely corrupt and rotten it literally needs a complete overhaul and a LOT of jail time. They manipulated elections, silenced speech, worked with these social media companies to advance their agendas, carried out assasinations, plotted wars, most likely planned or KNEW about a virus that would kill millions in advance and the list goes on and on.

We don't have enough jail cells....

and I’m sad to say but some Republicans also !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

I agree and I also truly believe the corruption is 100% intertwined throughout both of our primary political parties - they work together behind closed doors to maintain and increase their power over us

Any resimbleance we might have had of a "government by and for the people" was lost a very long time ago

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• We don't need jail cells.

If I am not mistaken, the punishment for treason against the country is punishable by DEATH.

So all we need is a rifle, ammo, and a crematorium.

And I agree.

I am more interested in the government officials that become multi millionaires while making under 200k a year.

• We don't need jail cells.

If I am not mistaken, the punishment for treason against the country is punishable by DEATH.

So all we need is a rifle, ammo, and a crematorium.

And I agree.

I am more interested in the government officials that become multi millionaires while making under 200k a year.

Just leave them out for the varmint's to clean up.

• Supreme Court keeps title 42 in effect in Hugh blow to Biden administration - - AP News Link

• The media and Dems are all upset over a Republican falsifying his background to get elected. I wonder if they've ever met Elizabeth Warren?

He just got roasted to magma heat by Tulsi Gabbard. I think he deserved it, but Warren did too. Never happened to Warren.

• if the Republicans really wanted to make a statement they would ask this Republican to step down. If you want honesty out of the other side you need to first demand it out of your own side