Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I have a couple of questions for everyone here and if possible I would like straight honest answers

1. If Donald Trump were to get the nomination of the Republican Party to be their candidate in 2024 do you honestly think he could win the election?

2. if your answer to the first question is "no" and you do not believe he could actually win - would you vote for him anyway?

thank you

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Do not understimate the HUGE following Trump still has to this day. Yes I would vote for him AGAIN without a second doubt. He is one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

• #1. If he were to get the nomination yes.

Some thoughts. I hope that behind the scenes there are discussions going on between the RNC, Trump and DeSantis. DeSantis may choose not to run? The nomination will be the starting point. Many things from that point on. If DeSantis decides to run and gets the nomination (I think it's leaning that direction), I hope Trump bows out. I Think DeSantis would make a great president. If Trump gets the nomination and DeSantis agrees to VP, I think that would be an incredibly great ticket.

• Do not understimate the HUGE following Trump still has to this day. Yes I would vote for him AGAIN without a second doubt. He is one of the best presidents this country has ever had.

you didnt answer the first question - do you honestly think he can win in a general presidential election?

• #1. If he were to get the nomination yes.

Some thoughts. I hope that behind the scenes there are discussions going on between the RNC, Trump and DeSantis. DeSantis may choose not to run? The nomination will be the starting point. Many things from that point on. If DeSantis decides to run and gets the nomination (I think it's leaning that direction), I hope Trump bows out. I Think DeSantis would make a great president. If Trump gets the nomination and DeSantis agrees to VP, I think that would be an incredibly great ticket.

we need to remember - that by the pure numbers 100% of the registered Republican vote is not enough to win a presidential election - - there just are not enough - - to win a presidential election you need the independent vote and even some crossover registered democrat vote.

do you think a Trump ticket can pull from that voter pool at this point in time? - - if it can't then it can't win

• we need to remember - that by the pure numbers 100% of the registered Republican vote is not enough to win a presidential election - - there just are not enough - - to win a presidential election you need the independent vote and even some crossover registered democrat vote.

do you think a Trump ticket can pull from that voter pool at this point in time? - - if it can't then it can't win

Tough balancing act. It's just over the tipping point. Many things on the horizon that could cause a big shift. Inflation remains high, stock market has another bad year. Boarder explodes, high energy and a green flop?

One thing that would not work is DeSantis gets the nod and Trump stays in the game.

• At this point much of the focus has been on Trump. Other outliers can turn the democratic party upside down. First, who will get the Democratic nod? Harris? Not sure she could win. Biden, same. AOC is increasingly in the forefront, possibly as a democrat or independent? Newsom, (my guess for the democratic nod), possibly to extreme for many independents.

If the last few years were crazy this election is going to be insane.

• I am with OrangeSlingFL on this one.

Can trump win? Yes he has before and will do it again. There is a lot of dissatisfied Democrat's right now and the number is growing. I they nominate the wrong person Republicans may get some of their votes plus others my vote liberal. Those are all votes the left won't get.

Question number 2. If Trump is the nominee but can't win I will vote for him any way as a vote for the Liberian Party is a vote for the Democrat's. If he can not win this country will never be the same.

Trump with DeSantis as VP. A winner but I don't think DeSantis will go for that.

DeSantis as Prez I don't think so. I would vote for him. We love him here in Florida and many other like him but I don't believe there is enough of those others for him to win.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• A lot can still happen between now and 2024 but if it came down to Biden and the renowned scholar above - GOOFY FOR PRESIDENT I SAY !!! Would not vote for Biden under no circumstance!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it