Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• How far we have sank. - Mexico is starting their own “Just Say No” campaign to combat drug addiction. Here is the kicker - they are showing pictures of Philadelphia’s homeless druggies as a deterrent. Our country is falling fast !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Joe Biden hides in the basement and continues to evade questioning, sometimes allows predetermined questions from preselected individuals using cheat cards.

Kattie Hobbs hides, refuses to debate and wins,

John Fetterman refuses to debate then concedes a debate a week prior using props and totally misses the mark.

Now a proven winning strategy. A few years back America would question the reasoning. I would think anyone/everyone would question this. Broken.

• so, did the Trump backed candidates do poorly in this election because Trump backed them? Or did Trump make poor choices in who to back?

I think this could be an important thing for future candidates to consider. Do you really want to be tied to Trump? I don’t know if it really hurts, but at this point I sure don’t think it helps, at least not with the moderates and independents

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• so, did the Trump backed candidates do poorly in this election because Trump backed them? Or did Trump make poor choices in who to back?

I think this could be an important thing for future candidates to consider. Do you really want to be tied to Trump? I don’t know if it really hurts, but at this point I sure don’t think it helps, at least not with the moderates and independents

It is just hard to calculate which one would be worse to run in 2024 - Biden or Trump. I think Desantis’s house cat could beat either 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• It is just hard to calculate which one would be worse to run in 2024 - Biden or Trump. I think Desantis’s house cat could beat either 😂

I just hope that by the time 2024 rolls around that conservatives are not still dealing with the same crap they seem to be stuck in now. - a fresh start with a positive message

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• If conservatives want to win in my mind they need to:

1. Stop with what is perceived as false rhetoric (everyone is sick of conspiracy stuff even though some may be true).

2. Keep the governments hands off of people bodies... abortion being the main concern. For a platform that preaches less government they sure don't show it.

3. Be more congenial, even though people want good qualified leaders, they normally vote for the "nice guy"

4. Dump the Trump rhetoric that every thing is fake news (a lot of it is), the constant belittling of others, (even Candice Owens had enough of his shit), and get back to doing what Conservatives stand for.

I personally believe that those who were backed by Trump and accepted his backing for the most part lost because people do not want any more of that mentality.. (yes he did do a bunch of good things but was not presidential). If the media stopped publishing numerous articles every day about Trump he would fade away. Too many people I know that are conservative voted D this time not because they have changed but because they are tired of all the shit coming out of the R side. MTG of Georgia is a goo example, LB, of Colorado is another... She lost places that have been R forever because of grandstanding and not doing her job. I am an Independent and I try to always look at who is the best candidate, not what party they are in. There is a guy here in CO, Joe Neguse (D) that sends out weekly emails to his constituents with info on what he did durning the preceding week, where the town halls are going to be and ASKS his constituents what is important to them and what he should be working on. He (or is staff) respond to emails which none of my R representative have ever done (other than a form letter response) which makes people feel like he actually does what we elected him for. Anyway... TL;DR I know...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I’d take that be if Biden is their candidate 👍

Be prepared to pay.

DeSatis addressed voter fraud, Florida had a red wave. The bloodbath that occurred in Florida should have occurred in all 50 states/

No other state (to my knowledge) has addressed fraud and hence democrats did really well.... *wink* *wink*

• For the Republicans to win in 2024, they need to go on the attack. When the Demtards go after the GOP saying they're all sexist, racist, homophobe etc, they have to spend their efforts on being defensive. they need to call out the lies of the Biden whitehouse on things like:

The price of gas has come down over $125 in the last few months and is now less than the $5.00 per gallon when I was sworn in as President LIE

The US southern border is secure. LIE

My student loan forgiveness bill passed by a vote or two and I just signed it into law. LIE

My administration has created over 10 MILLION NEW jobs. LIE

The inflation Reduction Act will lower inflation. LIE

The withdrawal from Afghanistan was a success and NO US CITIZENS WILL BE LEFT BEHIND. LIE

All Afghanistan refugees have been properly vetted. LIE

I NEVER sspoke to my son about ANY of his foreign business deals. LIE

You get the idea. This needs to get hammered down their throats daily until the American people understand that the White House has a lot of "circling back" to do to correct their misunderstandings

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• If one looks at the issues you mentioned, they are the things that the R's have been hammering for 2 years.. apparently from looking at the midterms these are not the issues that the "American people" are concerned about. To keep hammering these things will only the the R's further down the rabbit hole or as I see it a dead end.

While I do not believe the electorate is capable of moving off the left/right debacle, in reality it is the only way as a nation we will move forward. Both sides need to stop the rhetoric and belittlement of each other. Making a joke or meme about one side or the other is ok, but when attacks are personal due to the division there is instantly push back and disbelief from the other side.

I will guarantee you that for all the things you have just mentioned the other side can list just as many for the previous administration. I will not go into it, but there are numerous discrepancies from that administration as well that I know of.

Honestly, people are concerned with local things that affect them more than they care about things like Afghanistan, Hunter Biden and so forth. I am not saying these things are not important, (Remember Hillary saying "At this point what does it matter anyway" , regarding Benghazi, deplorables, long forgotten in the minds of people. The midterms are about local issues and who will be sent to represent states more than what the White House has done, and as is evident with what the outcome was we can see that this is true. Just my opinion....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• You got it all wrong! Simple fact, there are more liberals/dems in the country than conservatives. If inflation, high crime and the border invasion can't get the opposing party in power, enough said.

• those who were backed by Trump and accepted his backing for the most part lost

Actually, most everyone he backed won.

But you don't hear that in the media.

They just jam down our throats about the few who lost.

(I say have a Republican Primary, and let the people decide, then take the top 2)

Remember "Voodoo Economics"? (Reagan/Bush)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555: