Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• You are starving ...

The only food within 1000 miles is a warm shit sandwich or a liverwurst sandwich and you hate liverwurst .....

What do you do?

I guess you starve to death.

Me, I'll eat the liverwurst and live to fight another day. But then again I like liverwurst.

And now my good friends until the first results roll in I bid you all adieu .........

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• You are starving ...

The only food within 1000 miles is a warm shit sandwich or a liverwurst sandwich and you hate liverwurst .....

What do you do?

Avoid the traps that are baited with sandwiches and go hunting for some real food

that's what I would do

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Power Ball single ticket drawn in Cali. for 2.04 billion. Ticket was drawn this morning

I can confirm that it was not me - - - and that's actually good thing. I am already wealthy in the things that truly matter and this kind of money would probably just mess everything up

8o

• This ia great and all but nothing will change. The people are in "charge" only in theory, if this was put into practice then the people should of been in the streets by the millions, armed to the teeth protesting and kicking all these corrupt fucks out as it was intended by the founders.

• This ia great and all but nothing will change. The people are in "charge" only in theory, if this was put into practice then the people should of been in the streets by the millions, armed to the teeth protesting and kicking all these corrupt fucks out as it was intended by the founders.

So are you saying we just don't try? - - we give up?? - - our system is a lie??

No thank you

I will keep trying - - I will vote for good people, candidates that people like you tell me dont have a chance and if there are no good options then I will not vote

Why?

Because everything I do is being watched by my children and grandchildren and I would rather teach them that it is better to try and fail then it is to never try.

Seriously, how could I ever face myself if the example I set for them is to simply be a sheep and follow?

• view out back just now, - - an election omen? There is always sunshine after the rain

• https://www.foxnews.com/politi…-out-ballot-machine-paper

ARE YOU SHITTIN ME ???!! Did this election just slip up on them ?? As much scrutiny that voting is going to be under in this election how in the hell does a government official allow this to happen. The incompetence of our government(s) never cease to amaze me!!! How could any of these people make it in the private sector??? I’ll tell ya - just switch to another government tit being unemployed!!🤬😡

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well, I was pleasantly surprised today. I went into vote I had to first fill out a piece of paper that had my name, address, signature, and date of birth on it. Then I was tankin to another lady that cross reference that information, and gave me another ticket. I took that ticket over to the lady who brought me to the voting booth and activated the booth for me. Then I voted and printed out my vote.

Then some guy named Gavin Newson took it and put it in the shredder:00008172:.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• whats funny is that you think the Repubs are any different. You're EXACTLY the same, just on the other side of the fence.

Why hasn't Trump, Biden, or any other big name super rich politician been charged. MONEY and POWER. They have enough money to pay lawyers to stall the courts and enough power to put in place people that will do their bidding. Judges, etc. Happens on both sides. Believing it's only the Dems is having blinders on.

I hate to say it, but Sparcky is correct - politicians on both sides are corrupt and politicians on both sides use the system to personally enrich themselves - - - Personally I don't understand how anyone could even argue this

this is not even debatable

...and to which political party and or person would be exempt from above? I have yet to hear of any politician of any political ever running on the premise of corruption. I also am not naive enough to assume someone who has good intensions at some point may become corrupt when placed into a position of power. So, I vote with values the resemble mine. It would be foolish to do otherwise.

What we do know is performance an ethics in past tense and as posted over and over in real time many politicians in the democratic spectrum have very compelling evidence of corruption and they constantly walk away smiling with no consequence. Thats wrong.

• Well, I was pleasantly surprised today. I went into vote I had to first fill out a piece of paper that had my name, address, signature, and date of birth on it. Then I was tankin to another lady that cross reference that information, and gave me another ticket. I took that ticket over to the lady who brought me to the voting booth and activated the booth for me. Then I voted and printed out my vote.

Then some guy named Gavin Newson took it and put it in the shredder:00008172:.

Thats the process I went through in Jersey. Except no option to print the vote and of course no Newson or Phil Murphey to shred my printed receipt. :)

• I actually was impressed by all the check and double check that I went through today. It certainly was an improvement over the last time I voted we’re all I had to do is sign my name and walk in.

This time Jersey pole workers logged into a data base and you signed the computer screen next to your name. Then signed a preprinted ticked with your name arranged in an alphabetical rolodex assigned to your voting district.

Good stuff and in person.