Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Because the stupid machine thought he had ZERO chance.

• "Money doesn't talk, it screams".

One thing I would ask leftist is "What did Russia gain by Trump being elected?". He was an unknown (politically) and Hillary was proven to be flexible if there was money and power for her to gain. None could answer that, but they believed it.

Was there cheating in 2016? Cheating and interference? Yes just not enough to overcome voter's rage with Obama. I predicted back then that democrats would not make the mistake of underestimating the American voter (or overestimating their base) in 2020 like they did in 2016. Remember that some polling had Hillary winning 90%+.

Cheating does not guarantee victory, it has to be enough cheating.

Democrats in 2016 had their talking heads tell them Trump cheated day and night, no evidence, and no logic or reason for Putin to "install" Trump.

Republicans had thousands of affidavits (under penalty of perjury) video evidence of boxes being retrieved from under a table, pictures of UPS trucks with ballots etc etc for "the most secure election in history fact check by allies of Team Pedo". Let's not forget the mules also discredited by Team Pedo.

This tweet mentions 80% of military votes going to Biden. Unless that's an all pedophile brigade it is literally impossible. Military leans Libertarian and it's a LONG way from Libertarian to democrat. Trump had the most peaceful term in modern memory and I like to believe that most military members prefer not being sent to die on foreign soil.

• I work with veterans in the hospital on a daily basis. Most of them support Trump and I have worked with a LOT of them.

• Okay - can't argue - - if you guys don't mind looking just like the snowflakes who cried after Hillary lost I guess that's you right

Just hope you know - you do look and sound EXACTLY the same - just because you think your different - - - - - - no one else sees it that way!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I keep hearing "they"... but no description of who they are....

In one example above they are people who profit from sex trade. Are those just people, or governments, or?? If it is just people like cartels are we now saying cartels are in collusion with foreign governments to get rid of Trump?

Regarding Russian Oil... take a look at this chart to see who may really be profiting from high oil prices... https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=709&t=6

Now tell me again about oil and foreign governments being the reason for Trumps removal...

As for China working or not doing what they wanted under Trump... Actually they started severely enforcing their rule of Hong Kong under the Trump administration... they really do not care who the American President is in regards to what they want to do or if that president had an America First Agenda.

Not sure what the dogs have to do with this but any mistreatment of animals is unacceptable. Look at what Trump's administration has done to wild horse round ups... Increased funding, relaxed regulation regarding selling for profit, and on an on...

I get you are just looking at things from one side, but really regardless of your party there should be some information sourcing that is not only one sided. To that end, I will say I am not red or blue, but would like to believe I am a realist. As I have said before, both sides have good and bad...

I do understand that statement about lives do not matter when it comes to money, but it is really tunneled vision to believe the whole world colluded against Trump and thought we can let our people die to get rid of an American president, when there are so many places in the world (like Russia and China ad you keep mentioning) where there leaders are far worse.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• My hope is, and I know it's a long shot. If Trump runs, he totally drops any reference to previous elections. Focus solely on his accomplishments, inflation, crime, drugs, boarder control, world conditions, his vision for America & America first. If he can do that, I don't think he could lose.

• Removing Trump was treated like a business venture. Different components to accomplish different tasks. Media covers misinformation to manipulate opinion, social media silences opposing viewpoints, cartels provide illegals who can get documentation in many cases (such as driver's license) and vote, legally or not.

China was facing tariffs and increased scrutiny under Trump. He was working on building American manufacturing which would also cost China. Trump was also critical of Chinese influence in our higher learning centers. Odd that COVID came into full swing in enough time for election "reform" and it's push for mail in ballots. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Colluded? I would not say "colluded" as much as "did their part to undermine a Trump reelection".

The dogs was just an illustration on how evil people can be, and that got me a 7 day ban on facebook for saying faucci should be hung.

Your link shows about a 2% reduction in production from the US oil production, how does that equal to doubling of price at the pump and generally cratering the economy?

I view things from one side? You are not wrong, but pot meet kettle.

• https://www.foxnews.com/world/…ctims-lone-gunman-custody

Hey Sparcky - you Canucks better pass some more gun laws - apparently what ya got on the books already don’t cut it - We feel your pain :00008359:

nothing wrong with our gun laws. As I have said many times, illegal guns are going to show up in criminals hands regardless of our laws.

What we need up here to combat this is more border security to try to stop the illegal smuggling of guns across the border, not new laws for legal owners. That is Canadas biggest gun problem. Smuggling from the US into Canada.

I am fine with not having guns available to the general population, as it does make Canada a safer place than US by everyone's account I have read here. Its what we know up here and thats OK by me. BUT I also have no problem with people owning guns legally, with proper training on the use of those guns. Its so different up here than south of the border. We don’t feel the need to have guns for protection

• My hope is, and I know it's a long shot. If Trump runs, he totally drops any reference to previous elections. Focus solely on his accomplishments, inflation, crime, drugs, boarder control, world conditions, his vision for America & America first. If he can do that, I don't think he could lose.

Unfortunately, those are some horrible odds

• For anyone interested that is a Tom McDonald song and a quote from his song.

• Your link shows about a 2% reduction in production from the US oil production, how does that equal to doubling of price at the pump and generally cratering the economy?

You were mentioning that Russia is profiting greatly from the rise in Oil prices... What my link points out is that the US is the number one oil producer in the world (and also the largest consumer) so who is really profiting from the rise in prices?

I actually think that Donald did some good, and as I said earlier some bad, just like every other president. The folks who make him out as the GOAT of presidents are deluded.

Believe me, the new guy is worse by far....