Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Too bad Trump was so obnoxious. He was a good if not great president. I don't see why people like Biden. I always thought he was CREEPY!

I guess sometimes the kind of person it takes to get a job done has to be a bit of an asshole. Seems the only other option these days it to kiss all the woke asses which isn't going to get anything done.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Who has benefitted with "The Donald" being out of office? Russia, China, the taliban, drug cartels and sex traffickers. That is quite a few million and not counting those that just hated Trump because they were told to.

Doesn't mean we should facilitate illegal activity especially in light of the Biden administration's efforts to help the cartels and traffickers.

Can you please provide the benefits that China and Russia have gained since The Donald left office? Both economies are not as strong as there were and both are also feeling the effects of a Global slowdown.... which has nothing to do with The Donald. If one really believes that The Donald had that much influence in the whole world... well, step back from only reading and listening to US Conservative jargon and get a glimpse of the whole world. Was our economy better, yes and fortunately for The Donald, he did not have to endure the continuing problems the pandemic brought with it (which is a problem for the whole world not just the US) that is not to say that the current mess we have has not added to the problems .

The Taliban have not prospered since The Donald left office... they have more problems now than they have ever had. Two thirds of Afghanistan is going hungry, their economy is on the verge of collapse, they are now having problems with ISIS (which was supposedly eradicated during the Donald years) We all know that the Donald administration actually started talks with the Taliban for their take over of the country and not the puppet government we installed in Kabul.

Pulling out of Afghanistan, "This was a mistake the United States will pay for in the years to come. Two decades after 9/11, a status quo had taken hold. The Taliban insurgency was alive and well, but Afghan security forces were holding their own with a steadily diminishing number of U.S. and NATO troops. Then Washington ran out of strategic patience. A year after proclaiming that the U.S. presence in Afghanistan was based on conditions, not calendars, former president Donald Trump authorized direct U.S.-Taliban talks without the Afghan government present. This met a long-standing Taliban condition: readiness to talk to the Americans, but not with their puppets in Kabul. I said at the time that these talks were about American capitulation, not peace. And that is what they turned out to be. The indelible image of this catastrophic U.S. failure will be that U.S. Air Force C-17 plane taxiing for takeoff from Kabul surrounded by an Afghan mob desperate to get out of the country. The damage to U.S. national security and America’s reputation will be considerable. The United States has emboldened Islamic radicals everywhere as the Taliban produce a narrative of righteous believers defeating the infidels on the field of battle. The Taliban are back in control, and they will bring their al-Qaeda allies with them. This is not a hypothetical security threat. These are the groups that brought about 9/11, and they have not become kinder and gentler in the interim. At the same time, wholesale withdrawal will degrade U.S. intelligence capabilities, making it more difficult to identify emerging threats.

The United States has also placed those who have already risked their lives to support U.S. efforts in even greater danger. These potential recipients of Special Immigrant Visas (SIVs) will have to make their way to the airport through Taliban checkpoints. For those outside of Kabul, the danger is far greater. Afghan women and girls have been put at risk too. From the beginning, U.S. officials urged them to step forward. To pursue education. To run for office, establish businesses, and join the military. They did so, with the assurance that the Americans had their backs. Until we didn’t. They will pay a steep price for Washington’s lack of strategic patience." Quote from the Carnegie Endowment for International peace. here is the full article... if anyone really read this stuff.. https://carnegieendowment.org/…n-under-taliban-pub-85168

I understand this is a conservative thread, but still to propagate inaccuracies based not on fact but on innuendo makes conservatives sound just as silly (to use a mild term) as all the false statements the liberals had when the Donald was the prez.

Anyway... nuff said.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• How many people here are friends with the people who built their house, mows their lawn, delivers the mail?

Point is I never wanted to be friends with DT, I just wanted the “job” to be done well. Simple. And he was in my opinion very good at it while under extraordinary circumstances.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• This is just for humor and not intended to hurt feelings....

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."

The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Now this made me spit my drink

You hurt the last wittle feewing I had left, damn you ............

........... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• • China -
    • Biden wants to end the Trump era tarrifs:
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/b…ijing-economy-11658175481

• China has also boasted about having "people at the top" they have also had spies on (at least that we know of) Eric Sawell (the farter) and Diane Feinstein had spies, Eric banged a Chinese spy and Diane had one in her. This video while fox news, has the actual speech that was removed.

https://legalinsurrection.com/…re-inner-circle-of-power/

Also the administration has sold oil from our strategic reserves to China. Literally treason.

• Russia - In carrying out his campaign promises to green morons Biden shut down the keystone pipeline has severely restricted US oil production (despite his claims to otherwise) which has drastically increased the price of oil (hence doubling of gas prices) so the remaining oil producers, such as Russia are making VASTLY more money which has enabled Russia to invade Ukraine. Russia could not afford that on $2 per gallon.

The taliban - Moron Miley left $85 BILLION worth of state of the art military equipment to them.

Yes this is a conservative corner so we normally don't indulge in pedo friendly news sources.

• • Russia - In carrying out his campaign promises to green morons Biden shut down the keystone pipeline has severely restricted US oil production (despite his claims to otherwise) which has drastically increased the price of oil (hence doubling of gas prices) so the remaining oil producers, such as Russia are making VASTLY more money which has enabled Russia to invade Ukraine. Russia could not afford that on $2 per gallon.

The taliban - Moron Miley left $85 BILLION worth of state of the art military equipment to them.

Yes this is a conservative corner so we normally don't indulge in pedo friendly news sources.

Believe me, I am not trying to change your or anyones mind. I think the current guy in the White House is a disgrace. The last guy had good ideas, but was a clown in trying to institute them. I just have a problem with mis-information or information from only one source/side. I quoted the Carnegie because they are non partisan... but I am sure some will say bs to that if it doesn't meet an agenda.

Right now, China is the leading buyer of Russian Oil, followed by India. As for sales of Oil Reserves to China... we can go back as far a 2017 when the Trump administration (notice I say Trump administration and not just Trump) sold oil reserves to China as well... right... again my point as to one sided.

I was in a different war... Vietnam... when we pulled out of there we left an estimated 5 billion (about 28 billion in todays money) for the NVA to use.That doesn't include things we just scrapped (like the historical photo of a helo being pushed off the deck of an Aircraft Carrier) but that was during a Red president so I guess it wasn't as bad. For Clarity.. things like an M16 Cost about 700$ whereas an M4 costs about 1500$.. (yes for those who want to say you can get both for less, it is true but the Government never pays less)

Anyways... as long as we all just choose sides based on a color/party we will never have an America again... Both colors/sides have good and bad... I believe we should all be trying to find a way to make the country America again and not a Red America or a Blue America...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Anyways... as long as we all just choose sides based on a color/party we will never have an America again... Both colors/sides have good and bad... I believe we should all be trying to find a way to make the country America again and not a Red America or a Blue America...

Amen brother!! Could not have said it better!!

.::. Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it .::.

• Back in the 60s there was a comedy duo from Maine with very thick accents and this reminded me of that! As the person in the balloon looked down and said “where am I?” and the Maine fisherman said “you’re in a balloon you damn fool”!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Anyways... as long as we all just choose sides based on a color/party we will never have an America again... Both colors/sides have good and bad... I believe we should all be trying to find a way to make the country America again and not a Red America or a Blue America...

This is TRUTH!! - - - any one who simply follows party lines is not paying attention to what our politicians are doing. Unfortunately it seems as if a vast majority of the voting public have been indoctrinated into believing one party is good and the other is bad when if fact both parties are very fucked up.

And I hate to tell you, but picking the one that's the better of two evils is still picking evil