Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• @ Ga Batcycle You'll just have to forgive me. I'm not very good at posting. I am computer Illiterate. Thank you I enjoy riding very much. This new SLR is just the right ticket to enjoy rides. The new auto is fantastic, no more jerking very smooth shifting.

• Conservative = racist - it’s the lie the left has been using to convince uninformed minorities to vote for Democrats. Fortunately it seems as if many groups are wising up and are realizing that their values are in conflict with the policies of the left

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

The left believe that there was a magical switchover after the Civil Rights act where all the racist went to the Republican party. This is what they are told and what they believe. I went into the congressional records and found that during that time period one democrat switched to Republican. Strom Thurmond.

• The left believe that there was a magical switchover after the Civil Rights act where all the racist went to the Republican party. This is what they are told and what they believe. I went into the congressional records and found that during that time period one democrat switched to Republican. Strom Thurmond.

Truth is not important to either the Republicans or the Democrats - - - the way the "two Party" system is set up they are really a single organization that controls the debates and the elections and do everything they can to insure that the two candidates that they allow us to choose between are not actually challenged - - The Republican Party & the Democrat Party work together, they plot together behind closed doors, and then they lie together and then pretend they are actually on our side and that there is some real difference between whoever they have agreed on as the candidates they have chosen for us - - magical switchover - - just another topic they use to drive a wedge and divide us so that they can retain the power of their special elite political class

its all an illusion - - we dont truly pick our candidates - - they do, by locking down the process and controlling who gets to play

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Truth is not important to either the Republicans or the Democrats - - - the way the "two Party" system is set up they are really a single organization that controls the debates and the elections and do everything they can to insure that the two candidates that they allow us to choose between are not actually challenged - - The Republican Party & the Democrat Party work together, they plot together behind closed doors, and then they lie together and then pretend they are actually on our side and that there is some real difference between whoever they have agreed on as the candidates they have chosen for us - - magical switchover - - just another topic they use to drive a wedge and divide us so that they can retain the power of their special elite political class

its all an illusion - - we dont truly pick our candidates - - they do, by locking down the process and controlling who gets to play

............... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• ............... angel-squared

you are funny - especially if you think it is a conspiracy - - do a little research and look up the Commission of Presidential debates - the organization that set the rules for participation: here I will help

"The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) is a nonprofit corporation established in 1987 under the joint sponsorship of the Democratic and Republican political parties in the United State"

this is why you almost never see a Libertarian or Green Party or any other third party allowed to participate - its rigged and its not a conspiracy theory, its a fact

now look at which parties in presidential elections are allowed to receive federal funding - - you know that $3 you can check on your tax return - - it only goes to parties who have at one time or another received 5% or more of the vote - in other words it only goes to Democrats and Republicans

again rigged to lessen the chances of anyone other than a Democrat or Republican having a equal chance

and that is also a fact

This is why Donald Trump ran as a republican - - he was never a Republican before he decided to run for President, in fact he was a strong supporter of Clinton and even voted for and supported Hillary when she ran for Senator - the only Reason why Trump was a "Republican" was because he knew that as a third party candidate the odds would be rigged against him, by registering as a Republican and pretending to be one of them he got around the games they play play to keep outsiders out - - - and you can bet the D's and R's wont let that happen again - - - this is why all of this January 6th commission and investigation is going on, it has nothing to do with what they say they are doing - it is 100% about trying to find a way to block Trump from ever being able to run again, not as a D, not as an R and not as a third party - - - once again the establishment D's and R's are working together to retain their power by working the system to block someone they see as their competition - Trump

Frankly if you truly believe that the people are in charge of who we elect then please explain to me why the electoral college in all but 2 state is allocated winner take all - so a Democrat winning California by 1 vote would be given all of Californias Electoral College votes - thus nullifying all of the votes of many smaller States - - again rigged and not conspiracy - fact - - if the system were fair wouldn't you think that the republican in California who lost by 1 vote should get damn near 1/2 of Californias Electoral collage vote? - - wouldn't that be the honest and fair way to do it if you actually wanted to represent the voters of the State?

the list goes on and on and its all verifiable - things the two parties do together to insure they have no competition and the things they do separately to be sure they win - - I live in a State where my Presidential vote has been thrown away and counted for nothing in the final results in every single presidential election since Ronald Reagan even when the guy I voted for won the election my vote was not counted as a part of the electoral collage vote, it was tossed in the trash because CA vote is rigged to ignore the non Democrat votes and 100% goes to whoever San Francisco and Los Angles wants

not Big Dog made up BS - - - all 100% fact

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

• Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL