Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• This covid thing is a genie out of the bottle. There is no way possible to eliminate it through isolation. It's worldwide within a world that operates global. I have my shots, I have my booster. I wear a mask when it's a reasonable situation. Not going crazy and continuing everyday life activities.

You "DO REALIZE" that the mask does nothing. Under ideal conditions the N-95 does something but not what they say it does.

• Frankie55 You do realize Bill & Melanie Gates and Anthony Fauci are making BILLIONS of DOLLARS off of this. Along with Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg. also, Warren Buffett is tied directly to Bill Gates and everything he is doing. "THAT IS A FACT" that the voting public will not believe.

• You "DO REALIZE" that the mask does nothing. Under ideal conditions the N-95 does something but not what they say it does.

Frankie55 You do realize Bill & Melanie Gates and Anthony Fauci are making BILLIONS of DOLLARS off of this. Along with Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg. also, Warren Buffett is tied directly to Bill Gates and everything he is doing. "THAT IS A FACT" that the voting public will not believe.

I have heard from the get-go anything less than the N-95 isn't really effective. Also, I have no doubt that the super-rich have researched and jumped on the opportunity to profit (and continue to profit for as long as possible). As for myself, I have taken the precautions and from my history. Never missed a sick day of school or work in life except for a fake "bagging it or two" and a bicycle crash doing an Evil Knievel jump that lead to a hernia and for a time on behalf of my wife needing care.

If the healthcare system relied on people such as myself it would go bankrupt in a month. I also know that may not always be the case and at some point I most likely will need the system I have paid into for so many years. In fact I know many people on a personal level who have contributed nothing but are the biggest abusers of the system. Thats another story. Not really concerned on my behalf.

• So as far as boycotts go. How much did the mainstream media put into view that BLM supported and publicized a boycott of all white owned businesses during the month of December? What is racism? Apparently it is defined as what a movement wishes it to be no matter who it hurts as long as it doesn't hurt them. Main stream media is silent on some things. Wait for how many months/years they continue to bring up January 6th and mention nothing of the hundreds of riots that led up to it.

So all these companies that put woke ism above merit and contributed millions to a movement that will continue to stab them in the back for as long as it takes? Who has control?

• Update:

My friend and former coworker who was an anti vax proponent is still not doing well. Came down with Covid the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and went into the hospital shortly thereafter. Seems as if none of the treatments or medications have been able to turn things around and her lungs have become so damaged that a lung transplant will necessary for any thing resembling a normal life and that assumes she even survives. Some time back they had to intubate her to keep her alive and they are desperately surching for an available ECMO machine somewhere in the country that they can get her on as this is now her only chance - apparently these machines and the trained staff required to run them are in very short supply, the machine basically replaces both the heart and the lungs by moving the blood from the body, filtering it, removing CO2 and then adding oxygen before pumping it back through the body at the same rate the heart would. They say her time is running out, she can't stay intubated much longer. And if by some chance they are lucky and find an available ECMO machine even then the survival rate is only 48%

Anyway right now the doctors are saying it will take close to a miracle if Michelle is going to make it - - So if you could please add her to your prayers I would greatly appreciate it - - - 55 years old is way too young and there is still a brand new grandson she has yet to meet

Thank you <3

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Chicago and "gun control". I am confused about these numbers...

According to the Police department, 2021 ended with 797 homicides. That is 25 more than were recorded 2020, 299 more than in 2019 and the most since 1996. And there were 3,561 shooting incidents in 2021, which is just over 300 more than were recorded in 2020 and a staggering 1,415 more shooting incidents than were recorded in the city in 2019. The department, which says it takes more illegal weapons off the street than any other local police force in the United States, said that it took a record 12,088 guns off the street in 2021. That total coincided with the creation of a Gun Investigations Team that has focused on interrupting the flow of illegal guns into the city.

So my question is... they removed over 12000 guns (supposedly the problem) but still have more shooting problems than any other city... Are they also removing the people who are shooting the guns (the real problem)?

If you want to read the whole article.. https://www.yahoo.com/news/202…st-quarter-185843035.html

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Apparently, they detain the criminals for an hour or two for processing and the corrupt D.A.s let them go.

• Just saw a headline and had to laugh.

"Biden takes on big meat" well that's interesting for someone attracted to little kids.😁

Technically he's attracted to little girls... though I'm sure his allies at CNN has a pedo on staff that likes the boys too.