Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I guess the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. When unqualified dear old dad made $85,000 per month to be on the board of directors in the Ukraine and he had NO OIL AND GAS EXPERIENCE other than setting up the meetings with his then VICE PRESIDENT dad and the leaders of the country, he must have shared the wealth. Maybe that's why he told the judge that he was BROKE and did not pay child support for his "poor judgement"

Sure wish I could stay in a place that only costs that for the entire WEEK.

https://radaronline.com/p/joe-…tos-afghanistan-backlash/

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Biden will never be considered my president,.. the leader of the Taliban is a better leader. God help those left behind, and god help everyone living in this country,... well, the legal citizens anyways.

unfortunately I don't think pretending he isn't "our" president really helps. Like it or not he is the president, we only get one, and pretending that he isn't president because we didn't vote for him or because he's a moron really doesn't do anything to change the situation

Yea - I dont think Joe Biden is president material and I think he is a bumbling idiot and probably just a puppet for far left, but because he is the President I won't just hide and pretend he isn't, instead I will try, if a friendly and respectful way, to educate those who actually did vote for him as to why it was a mistake, and using facts and real information do what I can so that next time around instead of blindly voting people will understand why he shouldn't be our president.

I don't know, perhaps I am just a bit sensitive on this subject. I got so sick of the liberal crybabies all crying "He's not my President" and needing some "Safe Space" every time they heard the name Trump and I just refuse to be that way, - - like it or not this is the U.S.A. and we only get one president a time and if like now I think we git the wrong guy - I'm not going to hide from it and I don't need some damned sissy safe space

He is my president and I don't like it, and when given the opportunity I will show respect for the office and and in a polite and respectful way try to show others why we need a different person to call President.

any way - JMO

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• In the Gospel of Mark 3:25, Jesus states, "And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand."

Unfortunately division is the secret to democrat's success. They cannot obtain power with a united country. They have endorsed teaching critical race theory which tints everything with racism. They divide by gender, sexuality, religion.

The modern democrat party would wither and die if the country were united. While they have had the option of getting behind Tulsi Gabbard a woman who values free speech and honor, they get behind a aging, senile pedophile.

Very long time ago I volunteered for local congressional candidate Mark Sharpe. He spoke to a group that was sponsored by the Bar association where my wife worked. He arrived early and helped my wife setup tables for the event. This impressed me. If you want to be on my good side, be good to my family.

The work I did was design promotional materials. We were really poor at the time so I would bike to his HQ pick up my assignments and bike back to bring proofs. His office manager was typical drop dead gorgeous Republican. Everyone was kind and respectful to me. To them I wasn't hispanic or poor I was an American, I was a fellow campaign volunteer. This included the candidate's own mother, a woman who seemed very proper upper middle class who spoke to me and thanked me for helping. I was even invited to the after party.

To a democrat I'm nothing more than my race, sexuality and economic situation. Those 3 things say absolutely nothing about me.

• In the Gospel of Mark 3:25, Jesus states, "And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand."

I've been saying for a very long time that I believe the 2 parties want to keep us divided, Democrat, Republican, it doesnt matter, they are all in it for their own power and they know that the only way they can keep that power is to keep us, the people, fighting among ourselves and divided. They know that if, God forbid, we all actually sat down and talked we would figure out that it shouldn't be me against you, it should be all of us against them, the Elite Political Class that thinks they are above the rest of us that has the balls to pass laws that they make themselves exempt from.

Seriously, we are all people living with pretty much the same wants and needs, its the damn politicians that divide us and I say "F" them all - - the whole damn system needs to be torn down and rebuilt with a system that brings people together, a system where no one is a professional politician, a system where every law applies to every person, a system where no one gets rich being a politician and at the end of the day they all go home and work and live in the real world subject to every single law they passed.

• Unfortunately division is the secret to democrat's success. They cannot obtain power with a united country. They have endorsed teaching critical race theory which tints everything with racism. They divide by gender, sexuality, religion.

The modern democrat party would wither and die if the country were united. While they have had the option of getting behind Tulsi Gabbard a woman who values free speech and honor, they get behind a aging, senile pedophile.

Very long time ago I volunteered for local congressional candidate Mark Sharpe. He spoke to a group that was sponsored by the Bar association where my wife worked. He arrived early and helped my wife setup tables for the event. This impressed me. If you want to be on my good side, be good to my family.

The work I did was design promotional materials. We were really poor at the time so I would bike to his HQ pick up my assignments and bike back to bring proofs. His office manager was typical drop dead gorgeous Republican. Everyone was kind and respectful to me. To them I wasn't hispanic or poor I was an American, I was a fellow campaign volunteer. This included the candidate's own mother, a woman who seemed very proper upper middle class who spoke to me and thanked me for helping. I was even invited to the after party.

To a democrat I'm nothing more than my race, sexuality and economic situation. Those 3 things say absolutely nothing about me.

I hate to break it to you, its not just the Democrats that want keep us divided, in fact the Republicans love that you believe that because thinking that way adds to the division

ALL Politicians R's and D's survive and retain power through division and thinking its only one side that uses division as a tool just means they are succeeding

• I hate to break it to you, its not just the Democrats that want keep us divided, in fact the Republicans love that you believe that because thinking that way adds to the division

ALL Politicians R's and D's survive and retain power through division and thinking its only one side that uses division as a tool just means they are succeeding

I'm going to disagree with you and tell you why (could I do anything else? :P )...

Neither party gives a fart about us, they want power...

Republicans hope that you will be looking out for your own self interest to give them power. Your self interest for your finances, safe communities etc.

Democrats want power by dividing people hoping to be "champions" to a bunch of individual collectives. Similar to the tactic Nazi's used to gain power, blame Germany's difficulties on the Jews, today it's whites.

• I'm going to disagree with you and tell you why (could I do anything else? :P )...

Neither party gives a fart about us, they want power...

Republicans hope that you will be looking out for your own self interest to give them power. Your self interest for your finances, safe communities etc.

Democrats want power by dividing people hoping to be "champions" to a bunch of individual collectives. Similar to the tactic Nazi's used to gain power, blame Germany's difficulties on the Jews, today it's whites.

key words - - "Neither party gives a fart about us, they want power"

:thumbsup:

• Women and LGBQT people in Afghanistan are in extreme danger now that we left. Have you noticed the silence from activists in the US on this tragedy? It's easily explained, their politics are more important than their cause. Their allegiance to the Democrat party has muzzled them.