Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• And yet another compelling reason to never live in California.

(Don’t mess with my bacon!!! :cursing:)

Story link: https://apple.news/AS2Gs8rTRTLycXWAXz7DiDQ

and the one thing you might not be considering is the fact that when all of the pig farmers redesign their farms to meet the California standards so that they can sell their products in California the cost of having to make those changes is going to be passed to everyone buying pork in every state - - - - Also do you really think that if they can get away with selling for 30 - 40% more in California they won't think they can charge the same price in other places? - - - yea, I would be willing to bet money that if this law actually goes into effect as it is written everyone in the country will be paying higher prices, not just Californians

this whole thing of putting the importance of animal welfare above the welfare of people really pisses me off - -

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• and the one thing you might not be considering is the fact that when all of the pig farmers redesign their farms to meet the California standards so that they can sell their products in California the cost of having to make those changes is going to be passed to everyone buying pork in every state - - - - Also do you really think that if they can get away with selling for 30 - 40% more in California they won't think they can charge the same price in other places? - - - yea, I would be willing to bet money that if this law actually goes into effect as it is written everyone in the country will be paying higher prices, not just Californians

this whole thing of putting the importance of animal welfare above the welfare of people really pisses me off - -

your still part of the problem Edward Neal - government will save everybody if we just let them - who gives a crap about personal freedom anymore 😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• ^^^^

President Trump understood this. Yet when he attempted to establish patriotism in our school system he was called racist and fear monger. Look at the times today. This video is true to form.

• I been threatening to buy his book - lemme know what ya think.

Fascinating, so relevant to events in progress. Indoctrination of society. The demonizing of the country and its past allowing for easy separation of people into groupings. The movement to tear down and eliminate the association to the past enabling a rebuilding process. The movement towards the elimination of the individuals accountability. The vulnerability of people and the basic desire of people to belong into collective groups. The binding & loyalty to those groups and the political exploitations used to promise Utopia to those groups. Of course, the ideology of Marxism and a few others. Got to page 28 and had to force myself to put it down.

Eye opener to actual events true to society. Get it!

• Am I the only one who laughed today when they heard that USA women's soccer had been eliminated from gold medal contention??

and

Am I the only one that will laugh their ass off if they lose in the bronze medal match??

I just don't see any reason why I as an American should feel any loyalty to a sports team at the olympics that does not represent my country - and just because it says USA on their uniforms is not enough

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I’m with ya — Megan Rapin-ho can stay over there far as I’m concerned !!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Wasn't it great when just a few years ago the women's soccer team played their hearts out and won gold. It was about the game. What an exciting moment. I watched it while on a bike tour at multiple bars along the way. All those bars were fixated and the cheers were loud. They had full party rooms set up specifically to cheer the team. Not now.

Carli Lloyd grew up and played about 5 miles from my house. I'm so discussed with the politics of sports I don't even know if she is still on the team?

• Wasn't it great when just a few years ago the women's soccer team played their hearts out and won gold. It was about the game. What an exciting moment. I watched it while on a bike tour at multiple bars along the way. All those bars were fixated and the cheers were loud. They had full party rooms set up specifically to cheer the team. Not now.

Carli Lloyd grew up and played about 5 miles from my house. I'm so discussed with the politics of sports I don't even know if she is still on the team?

Totally agree!

Not sure why they feel the need to involve politics into this...

Very sad when the nation can't even get behind their country for the Olympic games. An event that should bring everyone together... Politics sucks! Oops, sorry wrong thread...