Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• The Colorado Rockies announced that they will be permitted to have 21000+ fans at their home games... but the clown in the White House says maybe by the 4th of July we can get together with a small group of friends and family... I hope people see through this new ass hole in charge...

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I got Moderna. Wanted Pfizer because of their PROVEN better tracking chips. Now, every time an NSA satellite passes over, I get a strange buzzy feeling. The Pfizer chips never do that. I'll bet the chips were made in China. The Pfizer chips are made in Nigeria. Far better, at least according to my financial advisor from there.

Personally I don't care about chips. I've heard that one of the vaccines you grow a tentacle. I'm thinking that would be pretty useful...

Imagine using the tentacle to hold the flashlight when working on the Slingshot... In my music studio there are dozens of times when a tentacle would come in handy...

...though my wife would probably demand I do extra housework.

March

I’m going to make you do some research. You’ll like it.

If something other than nothing happens I'll buy you a case of your favorite beer and have it sent to you, don't care where you are.

Now the 20th is next Saturday; I'm going to prepare by going to the Slingshot event in Sarasota and checking out windshields and possibly tops.

• Did you notice no one is fact checking Biden. If it was Trump the fact checkers would have started mid speech!

What's fact checking? Sounds like something a lefty would do... We've had enough of lefties whining!

Let's just let the President do his thing and we can keep doing ours... :00007991:

Forget Trump! Time for a new GOP candidate...

• What's fact checking? Sounds like something a lefty would do... We've had enough of lefties whining!

Let's just let the President do his thing and we can keep doing ours... :00007991:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Absolutely! Just because this election matches 100% every point made in a BBC article called "Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale sign" doesn't mean there was actual vote rigging. All pure coincidence! After all isn't that what we are being told by the people that told us for years that 2016 was rigged by Russia despite having ZERO evidence?

I mean if you come home and your honey is naked in your bed with another man DOES NOT MEAN she was boning him, or intending to get slammed by his baloney pony!

How stupid can society be than to believe that evidence = facts!

Also just because Biden acts exactly like a pedophile grooming children does not mean he's a pedo!

If this doesn't convince you then remember that facts and logic are racist.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37243190

• Proof?

• Proof?

You know as well as I do and most people in this forum know you don't care about proof.

I posted this earlier.

Just for giggles this youtuber gathered the numbers and circumstances from the 2020 election and compared to the individual circumstances in the BBC article from 2016.

The video below shows Trump actually LOSING votes which is impossible without fraud.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…ay-president-trump-biden/

• Personally I don't care about chips. I've heard that one of the vaccines you grow a tentacle. I'm thinking that would be pretty useful...

Imagine using the tentacle to hold the flashlight when working on the Slingshot... In my music studio there are dozens of times when a tentacle would come in handy...

...though my wife would probably demand I do extra housework.

If something other than nothing happens I'll buy you a case of your favorite beer and have it sent to you, don't care where you are.

Now the 20th is next Saturday; I'm going to prepare by going to the Slingshot event in Sarasota and checking out windshields and possibly tops.

since this entire operation is a military operation as In a real war playing for keeps life and death situation ...some conflicting information had been released to confuse the enemy. Since I’m not in on the logistics I’m giving my best interpretation of the info I read. The 20th is in fact when POTUS is no longer in direct military control......it doesn’t mean the military operation will cease....the military is running the country as per the original 1776 constitution ...if they choose to swear trump in as their commander In chief is up to them..... if they haven’t already done so....which is highly possible.... remember Biden holds as much control (authority) of the country as The owner of Burger king corporation ....

The last line....... look how many people voted for Biden just because ....I hate Trump....

Come on folks..^^^^^^..we going to vote for Biden.....

have you had this “fact checked” ......I wouldn’t want you to be wrong......it will make you look bad...

• What's fact checking? Sounds like something a lefty would do... We've had enough of lefties whining!

for now Trump is the best man for the job.....nobody in the republicans has bigger nuts.....

he’s going to be just fine ....in the next 4 years....relax..... he’s got this... 2.0 is incoming.

• Democrats: Buying the vote...

I’m certainly glad the check is in the mail....and nobody voted for Lyin’ Biden....who would fall for such BS..... I just hate Trump.....and I would have voted for Biden for free..... LOL....

fact check.....Trump wouldn’t have lied about it.... the dems blocked him at every turn....Nancy was playing politics while american small businesses crumbled.....and millions lost jobs.....will the money make your sore butt feel any better?