Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Tell you the truth guys I am really just wore the F out on politics. The hypocrisy, lies, bullshit is at a level off the freakin charts. So - when I find a funny - well written piece I will share it with you guys. This is good

https://dailycaller.com/2020/1…fore-he-is-even-sworn-in/

it would be funnier if it wasn’t so true.....

with all the democratic controlled states killing their small businesses....will the people finally wake up to what’s going on? They are being deliberately targeted.....I’m not really sure why, just like everyone else.....they keep claiming scientific evidence.....I just saw a video from commiefornia and an actor was driving down the street complaining about a giant outdoor flea market being open for business while next door restaurants with outside seating are closed.
    Another restaurant with outside seating is shut down while a movie productions outdoor catering tents are set up 50 feet away and operational because they are shooting a movie.....

The democratic nonsense is becoming unbelievable...

• Chinese professor brags about China having friends at high places now that Biden MAY be 46...

Senator Diane Frankenstein had a Chinese limo driver for 20 years, he was thrown out of the country for spying for China....not even a slap on the wrist for her.....so what did she do for China in 20 years? How much money did she make? Biden family crime syndicate has made millions If not billions...how much more will they make now? Built back Beijing ....

everyone says China stole intellectual property......first of all bill Clinton gave China missile guidance systems.....for MONEY.........think back over 60 years when corporate greed took over this country.....these corporations in there attempt to save a nickel by putting American workers out of good paying jobs, willing gave the Chinese the blue prints to everything they spent billions on to develop. FOR MONEY.......The first thing the Chinese did was copy everything, every item.....they had the blue prints ....all they had to do was copy the items......no money spent on research, on product development......so the Chinese built one item with the American blue prints for the American company and 3 for China to compete against the American company......

they didn’t steal anything.....corporate greed gave them everything FREE...the lesson here is NEVER TRUST A COMMIE...NEVER TRUST AMERICAN CORPORATE GREED...

P.S. I’m running for local mayor....

• ...it amazes me how brazen the democrats are....they are right in your face with their commie agenda...

I'm going to blame Ronald Reagan for this mess.

When he killed the fairness doctrine, it gave boon to what I refer to "religious zealot news". You can't listen to Project Veritas undercover video of the CNN meetings and not get "this is a f*ckin' cult" vibe.

Bring back the fairness doctrine and news will have to make an effort to be balanced.

• Tell you the truth guys I am really just wore the F out on politics. The hypocrisy, lies, bullshit is at a level off the freakin charts. So - when I find a funny - well written piece I will share it with you guys. This is good

https://dailycaller.com/2020/1…fore-he-is-even-sworn-in/

Bill, Don't feel like the lone ranger. I'm totally fed up by the way the Democrats say they won this election. I don't think I'll ever vote again. Just my $0.02 worth.

• Bill, Don't feel like the lone ranger. I'm totally fed up by the way the Democrats say they won this election. I don't think I'll ever vote again. Just my $0.02 worth.

This right here. Regardless of what happens in this election, these "irregularities" need to be addressed. Covid was crazy and all good politicians know not to let a good crisis go to waste. Kudos you pulled it off with all your mail in/absentee ballot changes months before the election...now we spend the next few years bringing integrity back or we have nothing at all.

• I'm going to blame Ronald Reagan for this mess.

When he killed the fairness doctrine, it gave boon to what I refer to "religious zealot news". You can't listen to Project Veritas undercover video of the CNN meetings and not get "this is a f*ckin' cult" vibe.

Bring back the fairness doctrine and news will have to make an effort to be balanced.

With or without it that ship sailed long ago...... I find I have to go to at least four or five different news sources to get any semblance of what’s going on. I believe most people just check into the echo chamber of choice every day.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• This right here. Regardless of what happens in this election, these "irregularities" need to be addressed. Covid was crazy and all good politicians know not to let a good crisis go to waste. Kudos you pulled it off with all your mail in/absentee ballot changes months before the election...now we spend the next few years bringing integrity back or we have nothing at all.

At some point and hopefully sooner than later, someone is going to have to explain to me why voter ID at the voting booth is a bad idea. I understand it’s a bad idea for those that want fraud but for those who want integrity I suggest you have two years before the next election to get an ID. If you can’t do that you have no business voting anyway.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• At some point and hopefully sooner than later, someone is going to have to explain to me why voter ID at the voting booth is a bad idea. I understand it’s a bad idea for those that want fraud but for those who want integrity I suggest you have two years before the next election to get an ID. If you can’t do that you have no business voting anyway.

Exactly - for years it was opposed with voter suppression claims. When you suppress valid votes with invalid ones - I can't see that argument continuing.