Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• After years of hearing the LLM, elite hollywood & megabuck athletes explain how angry, violent, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, mansplainers, and I'll throw in claustrophobic simply because it has a "bic" suffix and we know how the left throws these accusations out there with no justification. Pointed at the republican party.

What happened to the massive protests filled with destruction, burning, looting that everyone expected after the election. Strange?

he isn’t the official winner yet......

• like I said - I will wish him success in doing good things"

If you want bad things that is for you to wish for - - - I wont

I don’t even want him to be president let alone anything he or they have in mind. Just remember they want to keep a Democratic dominance forever......so anything to that end is on the table.....keeping Democratic voters is top priority. I’m not sure the percentage of radical voters they have.....but they will need appeased....

BLM just told biden he owes them....

Many black votes there to mess with....He’s going to have to give the radical elements something.....what that will be, we will see. If he gives them Medicare for all what happens to Obamacare?

• I can’t believe I’m saying this Bill Martin but at least she had a job! So many in Congress / Senate etc. never did have a private sector job! Thank goodness those people were gifted with infinite knowledge from the get-go😜

Even though they are both bat shit crazy I could stomach...

better than this

AOC is newer crazy and has a rack to go with her for your viewing pleasure. You can concentrate on her hooters instead of the garbage coming out of her mouth. Gotta make lemonade outta lemons right? 😬😬

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• They got a name for that!

“The people” are Congress. If we’re going to go down this road perhaps the right should just go preemptive and have Donald Trump “impose” himself as dictator for the next 50 years. I don’t see the difference here. The fact that we were even talking this way puts this country in an extremely dangerous place.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• no I didnt miss them, but what they say pandering to their base to win votes is very rarely what they actually do - - - other than Trump who was the last president who actually kept the promises they made to their base?????

Also with the Republicans having at least 50 seats in the Senate its going to be very hard for Biden to do much of anything substantial without bipartisan support

I guess you missed that part

the senate also has 3 RINOs.....that can and do vote with democrats...so everything they want is still on the table....did you miss that part.....

• the senate also has 3 RINOs.....that can and do vote with democrats...so everything they want is still on the table....did you miss that part.....

so - you think those 3 RINOS who voted to confirm ACB as part of a 52 to 48 vote to the supreme court will now suddenly turn around and vote with democrats to end the filibuster and pack the supreme court - - - - - - - - Really????

seriously if they were for the democrats as you suggest and didnt want to supreme court in conservative hands please tell me why they voted to confirm ACB?????????

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• They bitched about him, fought him on damn near everything and tried to impeach him. They never contested the legitimacy of the election. Hillary conceded election night and Obama had Trump at the White House a (EDIT PER TRIPOD:) 4)year(S) ago yesterday.

There is some humor to be found, but not where you found it.;)

They sort of did, with the constant RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA bullsh*t...

Legitimate question: why don't the Dims contest any states? If I remember correctly there were in their right for a few of them. Also; why aren't they contesting states that went to Trump? Most polls had Florida flipping and it went solidly Trump.

I read somewhere that Trump had convened a commission on election fraud and found nothing... How? Why does this election parallel the Dims primaries in both 2015 and 2019? The "establishment" candidate is losing and then ALL OF A SUDDEN a overwhelming surge of support... How bloody odd.

Thinking about this the past few days and something tells me that the Dim primaries of 2016 and 2019 hold the answers to the presidential election of 2020.

• so - you think those 3 RINOS who voted to confirm ACB as part of a 52 to 48 vote to the supreme court will now suddenly turn around and vote with democrats to end the filibuster and pack the supreme court - - - - - - - - Really????

seriously if they were for the democrats as you suggest and didnt want to supreme court in conservative hands please tell me why they voted to confirm ACB?????????

the problem is They can not be counted on to always vote with republicans.....they proved that in the past.....

• the problem is They can not be counted on to always vote with republicans.....they proved that in the past.....

Sad that you don't seem to understand an elected representatives first loyalty should be to the people who elected them, not theirs, not other politicians, not special interests, not corporations, and not party. If their constituents wants/needs go counter to the party line I don't have a problem if they do it honestly. Sadly many on both sides (however more on the left IMO) have lost sight of this basic tenant of a Constitutional Republic.

....... politician-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• they have the option to run as an independent....they ran as republicans......if you are always going to side with the democrats....how else should they be viewed? I want to vote for people I think have my same Values and ideas of how the government should be. If you ran as a republican and vote democrat....you lied to the voters....you misrepresented yourself.
    I’m going to change my registration to democrat.....when in Rome .....any republican politician running for office from now on should run as a democrat....the odds are better....then they can vote republican...If the Future elections are going to be rigged ....

• I know your a smart guy so I am trying to figure out the correlation between mass shootings and political parties??? Lunatics are just plain and simple lunatics - they can pop up anytime, anyplace. If you are suggesting that conservatives are going to kill over a Biden victory - I just can’t see that - if that was true the streets would have run red over the 8 Obama years :00008172:

I don't see a Red wave that everyone had said was coming. China did pretty well it seems. Its always 50/50 in elections now has been for a long time. 50 percent of America is wacko. So the end of the USA is near. Even if its only 4 years away. Have kids they will love communism! Right? NOT!!! Glad I don't have any. No punishment of communism for my kids. So yes I agree the USA will just accept communism as Lincoln elided years ago