Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• But the King will soon be gone & it’ll be the Queen...

to be honest I do pray that this doesn't really happen - - Hope Joe can actually hang in there and be the rather harmless politician he has proven to be in his 47 years of never having actually held a single real job

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• They bitched about him, fought him on damn near everything and tried to impeach him. They never contested the legitimacy of the election. Hillary conceded election night and Obama had Trump at the White House a (EDIT PER TRIPOD:) 4)year(S) ago yesterday.

There is some humor to be found, but not where you found it.;)

the Hilary election wasn’t even close.....hence no arguments......they didn’t create enough phony ballots to counteract Trumps popularity.....they knew it and the rest is history...

• and they tried for almost the full 4 years to say he only won because there was collusion with Russia to impact the outcome of the election - - - - personally I would classify that as contesting the legitimacy - - and on top of this there were all types of total left loons crying "He's not my president" - - as if they had a choice

I may not of voted for them man, but when Biden takes office he will be my President and I will wish him nothing but success in doing great things for my country

what about the bad things....

• if the states certified the results can they be challenged.....so far I don’t think any state has done so....

• he was re-elected until they brought out all the phony ballots....

• Joes job is to do all the dirty work so kamalazoo has clean hands down the road....

you love assuming worst case don't you

• you love assuming worst case don't you

I guess you missed all the videos about raising taxes, and new green deals, and killing fossil fuels and amnesty for 22 million illegal aliens, about all the free college, Medicare for all....which is going to cost trillions of tax dollars.....you can’t afford to live in California now, just wait....

• I guess you missed all the videos about raising taxes, and new green deals, and killing fossil fuels and amnesty for 22 million illegal aliens, about all the free college, Medicare for all....which is going to cost trillions of tax dollars.....you can’t afford to live in California now, just wait....

no I didnt miss them, but what they say pandering to their base to win votes is very rarely what they actually do - - - other than Trump who was the last president who actually kept the promises they made to their base?????

Also with the Republicans having at least 50 seats in the Senate its going to be very hard for Biden to do much of anything substantial without bipartisan support

I guess you missed that part

• After years of hearing the LLM, elite hollywood & megabuck athletes explain how angry, violent, racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, mansplainers, and I'll throw in claustrophobic simply because it has a "bic" suffix and we know how the left throws these accusations out there with no justification. Pointed at the republican party.

What happened to the massive protests filled with destruction, burning, looting that everyone expected after the election. Strange?

• My opinion, I just don't see defunding the police at least on the scale that appears anticipated. The democratic party along with the main stream media and the hollywood elites "may" have won the election but they may have put themselves in a dangerous situation.

By not denouncing the defund the police movement on a meaningful scale and the expectations for defunding vs a rise in crime.

Be careful what you wish for.

• what about the bad things....

like I said - I will wish him success in doing good things"

If you want bad things that is for you to wish for - - - I wont