Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

The politically vocal nice Indian family down the street have for some reason removed their "Ride'n with Biden" signs from their yard. All six of them. (did I mention all their neighbors now have Trump signs) They still have all their state and local dem signs up. Their lawn still looks like a yard sign sale lot but no more Biden signs all the sudden. Strange I say.

I did see my first official Biden.Harris yard sign in town today and my first "Biden 2020" banner strung across someones front porch. I also noticed the home with the banner was flying a Mexican flag out front. No US flag, just Mexico's .......

........ confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• model immigrants that have Fully embraced America, its freedoms and its values..

• model immigrants that have Fully embraced America, its freedoms and its values..

When we went to the Naturalization ceremonies for both my wife and then a few years later my mother in law when we came out of the venues both time there were people trying to heard the new citizens over to democrat voter registration booths and both times we just kept walking on over to the booth being run by the republicans - - - actually I was a bit surprised to see we were not alone a very good number of the new citizens at both events clearly wanted to register as Republicans.

Actually it doesnt really surprise me - The people who do all of the work to become legal Naturalized Citizens seem to have an above average understanding of what it means to work for the American dream and as such they understand that joining the democrats is not necessarily the way they want to go

Yep - I think there is a huge difference in the mindset of a new Naturalized Citizen immigrant and other immigrants

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Joe shouldn't have left Hunter spinning in the wind after using the lesser son then discarding him. Never use a weak person as your patsy, they will always turn around and bite you in the ass.

Stay tuned ......

... ninja-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• This conspiracy just keeps growing

BREAKING NEWS

Chinese nationals are controlling Facebooks censorship. It’s not Russia it’s China trying to get Biden elected. It’s called the “Hate speech engineering team.” According to the NYPost. A Facebook insider blew the whistle.

As a side note.... if your post on all these media sites its very Likely it’s going straight to China.

More news DOJ vs google for anti trust violations.

• Someone just called for a great idea to give this jerk exactly what he wants. I think its a great idea. It also puts all the people that support this poop to stand behind the lunacy they support. Lets end police presence at all the NFL games.

Want to see how many people actually support the defund the police movement! I do!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/10…ng-police-trnd/index.html

• They just need to find the right button to push on Hunter

Your right - don’t think it would take much to flip Hunter into testifying against the “Big Guy”. IF the DOJ climbs into every orifice on Hunter’s body the crimes will come out and he will fold like a cheap suit!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The first person doesn't exist. Trump did not give up his wealth. He has gotten wealthier, sadly, just like most that take office in Washington. Trump is for Trump period. Anything he does is for optics, again, like most politicians.

SO!! Your in that camp that the Biden corruption is just fake news - nothin to see there - move on. Whether you want to admit it - the second person described DOES exist. GRASSHOPPER - you disappoint me 😩 !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it