Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Watch this video. Especially the freeze frame at the end. Can you believe there were protesters outside of this residence calling for the defunding of the police! This is nuts!

As a note protests are ongoing in the city of Lancaster which show BLM signs. I realize anyone can pick up a sign and post as a demonstration on behalf of BLM. Their is no control. But I also believe this movement could very well endorse and encourage any of these protests. Without passing judgement and without all the facts looking at the video it's hard to imagine anyone objecting with the officers actions. In fact my praise is with the office for his bravery and sympathy that he has to live with this situation which was no fault of his.

Remember the BLM chants what do we want, dead cops. When do we want them, now! Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon. Fast forward and the NFL, NBA and may other sports to include corporations and murky politicians support.

My feeling is this will only get worse and if it does my question is will these endorsers ever walk back on the support?

• This election is about more than the 2nd amendment.

When Trump was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize (again) it reminded me of a online conversation I had with a German a few years ago about the VA hospital scandal.

He couldn't understand the issue because he said they didn't have that many wounded veterans left. My heart sank because we kept making more.

Let's stop making new wounded veterans.

Will Biden continue in Trump's peace-whoring ways? or will he bow down to the war hawks, the military industrial complex that wants weapons blown up so they can be replaced at a really good profit?

look at his failed 47 Year track record...

• As soon as you put color in your cause, I believe that is racism itself. If they called their movement ALL LIVES MATTER, I'm sure people would know what its about because all lives do matter not just black lives.

if we are all Americans....why do we need a country of origin before American...African American, Native American, Chinese American, Mexican American .....do we say English American or French American? That is bias, discriminatory, self segregation...Like it makes them special....I get it....English and French have white privilege....so people of color have to emphasis their color....With the national origin.....see anything wrong with this entire issue.....they are making if an issue......should I start calling myself French American? I must be a minority too.....Will everyone feel sorry for me and stand beside me....can I sign up for free stuff because of my country of grandparents origin....if you were born in this country should the Just “American” designation apply. It’s time to shit or get off the pot....you’re either an sir named American or just an American, period.........What’s it gonna be.... can’t be both ways..

• As a note protests are ongoing in the city of Lancaster which show BLM signs. I realize anyone can pick up a sign and post as a demonstration on behalf of BLM. Their is no control. But I also believe this movement could very well endorse and encourage any of these protests. Without passing judgement and without all the facts looking at the video it's hard to imagine anyone objecting with the officers actions. In fact my praise is with the office for his bravery and sympathy that he has to live with this situation which was no fault of his.

Remember the BLM chants what do we want, dead cops. When do we want them, now! Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon. Fast forward and the NFL, NBA and may other sports to include corporations and murky politicians support.

My feeling is this will only get worse and if it does my question is will these endorsers ever walk back on the support?

they don’t have to walk back anything....they are never wrong.

• This doesn’t sit well for mail in voting. Typical Chicago Politics.

this is what pisses me off so much...nobody should just be given a drivers license....especially for the purpose of illegal voting....the governors should be held accountable and prosecuted for aiding illegal aliens commit crimes ..... this is not in the oath they took when they were sworn in....

the same thing can happen with the ballots...they won’t have post marks to see where they originated...so the fake ballots could be chinese.....they certainly don’t want Trump to win....after the New trade deals..

• this is what pisses me off so much...nobody should just be given a drivers license....especially for the purpose of illegal voting....the governors should be held accountable and prosecuted for aiding illegal aliens commit crimes ..... this is not in the oath they took when they were sworn in....

the same thing can happen with the ballots...they won’t have post marks to see where they originated...so the fake ballots could be chinese.....they certainly don’t want Trump to win....after the New trade deals..

So far IL Senator Dick Durban, Gov pritzker, Cook county president Preckwinkle and Chicago mayor Lori the Lightfoot hasn’t said anything on this. Can’t help but wonder why not. Maybe because All are democrats?

• politically, with you as a government insider and me as an outsider I think it is just best to simply agree that we will never agree on politics

You haven't figured out yet that WOLF enjoys the hunt more than the kill and changes his camo to fit the animal he is stalking .....

Please don't take a healthy debate personally even though he does have a habit of resorting to a fallacious argumentative strategy. At times it undermines his point no matter how well thought out even if he himself doesn't believe it.

....... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Not true. You have agreed with me and I have agreed with you on several issues. Check the log.:*

different needs - - big government benefits you as a government employee - - small government benefits me as a non government employee

Draining the swamp benefits me - - - as a government employee you rely on the swamp to provide your livelihood

it is human nature is to support government decisions that are good for ones family - - not a bad thing, but it does put us on opposite sides of many political issues

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies