Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• "Voting public just might be waking up".

The point of her running was to prove nobody is awake. A gay, transsexual, satanist, anarchist runs as a Republican and wins and you see that as a sign that people are waking up. You may want to wake up.:*

was just reading that San Francisco has it on the November ballot a bill that if passed would lower the voting age to 16 for all local elections. - - if it passes other cities are expected to follow

just imagine if they eventually get it lowered for national elections - - - - our leaders can all be picked by 16 & 17 year old kids - - - - - - - - - - yea!!!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• was just reading that San Francisco has it on the November ballot a bill that if passed would lower the voting age to 16 for all local elections. - - if it passes other cities are expected to follow

just imagine if they eventually get it lowered for national elections - - - - our leaders can all be picked by 16 & 17 year old kids - - - - - - - - - - yea!!!

Yep - I posted that at top of this page...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• You are honestly calling somebody blind and deranged because they think Trump is a narcissist?

Remember when Tripod and I agreed you should "know who you are voting for".

You and that 59 year old guy living in his parents basement with no outside contact are probably the only two on the planet that don't think Trump is a narcissist, and that guy doesn't know who Trump is.:00008172::00008356:

its not like Obama wasn't a narcissist

shit he was probably the most self centered cocky ,patronizing person that has ever held public office - even Richard Nixon didnt come close

• you forgot non citizen, homosexual, Muslim. And micheal is the first transsexual First Lady.

when you say stupid things like this it doesnt help - - you dont need to make up things Obama's mother was a U.S. citizen so by default Obama is a citizen

There are only 2 types of U.S. citizens those like Obama who are citizens by birth (which does not require being born in the U.S. if one or both of your parents are U.S. citizens) and those who like my wife come to this country and then become citizens by going through the naturalization process.

there is no other type of citizen - no 1/2 citizens or other options

Even if Obama had been born on the moon by virtue of his mothers citizenship he would still be a natural born U.S. Citizen

As to your stupid homosexual and transsexual comments - - are you trying to look ignorant - - it doesnt help your cause

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Gotta ask... do you have a boat / dock cleat on the upper deck level?🧐

good luck with the rebuilding process!

LOL - if the water got up to the upper deck the whole island would be under bout 11 ft of water - peak of roof is 42 ft. All interior furnishings have to go into storage for all the repairs. Be just as easy to move it to the mountains so N Carolina, Tennessee here I come. Last hurricane season for me!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Edward Neal you made me think of this...

Subject: Qualifications for US President

This just might make your day a little brighter!!

You, who worry about democrats versus republicans -- relax, here is our real problem.

In a Purdue University classroom, they were discussing the qualifications to be President of the United States. It was pretty simple: The candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35 years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was that this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president. The class was taking it in and letting her rant, and not many jaws hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating,

"What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to lead this country than one born by C-section?"

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I was a democrat until my middle 20s. I wanted more from the government. Finally I realized it's not the government. It's me. I needed to make things happen for myself. My views at 16 were totally backwards.

the big problem that the left and democrats have is that they believe the Government has something to give - - The Government does not have a single dime - the only money the government can give is money they take away from someone else - - - and an even bigger problem is that the government is so damn inefficient at everything they do that by the time they get one dollar to a person in need they have to take 10 or more dollars from others most of which they either pocket for themselves or waste

• it doesn’t take

Much investigation on your part to verify what I’m talking about. He was born in Kenya. The lady that verified his Hawaiian birth certificate mysteriously died shortly after that. There are pictures of micheal before he became Michelle. If Michelle is really a man that makes him homosexual. Look it up.