Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I agree.. if people don't watch the revenue will go away and so will the "game" which has become so boring that one literally has to be moronic to watch it.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• I agree.. if people don't watch the revenue will go away and so will the "game" which has become so boring that one literally has to be moronic to watch it.

I think they are banking on what happened to Nike after they signed kaputnic....Nike stock soared.....NFL & NBA are hoping to cash in on it. So now the question is how many people are going to watch these unpatriotic overpaid millionaires play politics and in between that they might toss a ball.....

• Call me crazy but I actually tuned in to watch the game - not be lectured to on politics.

Wasn't the NFL all about domestic violence and how the players should stop beating their wife's and girlfriends a few seasons back....

Guess they fixed that.

Time to move on I guess....

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Hummm go to a motorcycle rally and HALF THE PEOPLE GET THE dreaded CoV yet protesters in Portland ( for the past 100+ days) and the list of cities goes on do not? ...

In alot of protest hotspots medical personnel are not allowed to ask if someone who is COVID positive were protesting.

• Los Angeles spending over $500,000.00 per unit to build housing for the homeless

This is what liberal politicians want to do with other peoples money - - build housing for people who will not work that cost more than the homes most people in the country can afford for themselves

if you want the entire country to look like California vote for Joe Biden

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Somebody hasn't looked up the definition of "cancel culture" and should reserve their statements until they educate themselves.;):*

Ah, Cinderella found the shoe that fit.

Fully aware of the definition. Here it is again in case YOU haven’t looked it up; you have to understand the ENTIRE definition: (source is NY Times)

The key here is that it’s coming from “inside the house.” An example would be the treatment Drew Brees received from fellow players, if you’re familiar with that incident.

Attacking my education is a pretty low blow, dear sir. Do you have any clue of the amount of education that is required to safely operate a nuclear power plant? Could you do it?

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Goes to show ya - ya have to spoon feed Biden supporters :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I’ll sight three examples

Homer Simpson and Russia and three mile island

• Educating yourself on nuclear power plants that Homer Simpson operates:P, doesn't mean you are educated on everything. So my comment wasn't a bust on your level of education. It was a commiserate response to you telling me I don't know the difference between to words. I merely suggested you learn the definition before calling me out as not knowing it.:*

I should point out, your definition very much confirmed that refraining from supporting/"attack on their business" NASCAR, NFL, NBA, Nike, Dick's Sporting Goods...and calling them names/"attack on reputation" because their actions are "alleged to be disgraceful or disqualifying" by a "determined collective of critics" is very much what I called "cancel culture".

It says, "especially if coming from in the house", not " only if..."

There very much have been calls by their critics that they should "be fired", "put out of business"...:/

Cinderella surely did find a shoe, sorry if you don't like the fit.

• Educating yourself on nuclear power plants that Homer Simpson operates:P, doesn't mean you are educated on everything. So my comment wasn't a bust on your level of education. It was a commiserate response to you telling me I don't know the difference between to words. I merely suggested you learn the definition before calling me out as not knowing it.:*

I should point out, your definition very much confirmed that refraining from supporting/"attack on their business" NASCAR, NFL, NBA, Nike, Dick's Sporting Goods...and calling them names/"attack on reputation" because their actions are "alleged to be disgraceful or disqualifying" by a "determined collective of critics" is very much what I called "cancel culture".

Cinderella surely did find a shoe, sorry if you don't like the fit.

There are a couple more you can add to that list that would not support our troops during Desert Storm. Target and Starbucks

• Since you’re under the impression that Homer Simpson is a real person and not a cartoon character, I now understand why you also swallow the Democratic party line & the drivel oozing out of the mainstream media.

Deciding to not watch a sport is boycotting, plain & simple. Learn the difference.

162FC2AF-0F3E-4147-A9E3-68E8C1E39991.gif

Still love ya’ Bro...

• Since you’re under the impression that Homer Simpson is a real person and not a cartoon character, I now understand why you also swallow the Democratic party line & the drivel oozing out of the mainstream media.

Still love ya’ Bro...

You have to remember that when talking politics with Wolf you are dealing with a government employee / Government union member in Detroit

• You have to remember that when talking politics with Wolf you are dealing with a government employee / Government union member in Detroit

WOLF is a very intelligent man. He brings up a lot of good points & I do respect his opinion, whether or not we actually agree.

• WOLF is a very intelligent man. He brings up a lot of good points & I do respect his opinion, whether or not we actually agree.

I agree he is very intelligent and does bring up good points, but that doesnt mean his views are not swayed by what he does or where he lives

I think most of us have had our political views molded by the lives we have lived