Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• so do you blame that on lack of respect for the law or ignorance of the law or defiance of the law. Whatever it is...it gets you killed. How many lessons do you have to see to get the message? Obey the law....when a cop interacts with you, respect them and comply. The life you save may be your own. Too much rap music rots your brain. They actually start believing all that crap. You can’t Always blame a cop for doing his job. I’m smart enough to know things that could increase my odds of being Seriously hurt or killed. Respect should be taught at home, in church, in school. Aretha sang about it.....obviously only law abiding citizens bought the record...For everybody else it was a waste of time. when you only want respect and don’t want to give it....you’ll have a problem.

For the most part I agree. Although I don't like rap music some was OK. Tone Loc was catchy and had some fun stuff. Wish it would have stayed in that direction.

Respect goes a long way on both sides. In my youth it was taught in school, church and home. As it should be! It appears with the younger generations respect is a birth right as opposed to something that's earned.

They should have a portion of the drivers exam dealing with proper police interaction.

• What's next? A suspect who allegedly shot and killed someone turns his gun on himself and commits suicide as police move in. The mob reacts taking full advantage of the situation, smashing and looting businesses. Anyone else see something not quite right here? Yet in todays world this suspect is automatically supported and the police are in the wrong?

Be sure to check out the peaceful protesters the LLM will not show. What will destruction and looting solve. These business provide much needed jobs in the community.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/min…ng-gunmans-suicide-police

• You may want to read the letter from ALL the California electric companies.

Maybe even read Popular Science, Popular Mechanics or Scientific American. All of which have covered California energy companies adding, not replacing with, renewable energy methods. Fact is, whenever California has a heat wave they get extra energy from out of state. Unfortunately as the world heats up, those neighboring states experience heat waves at the same time and don't have as much spare energy to share with California.

• You may want to read the letter from ALL the California electric companies.

Maybe even read Popular Science, Popular Mechanics or Scientific American. All of which have covered California energy companies adding, not replacing with, renewable energy methods. Fact is, whenever California has a heat wave they get extra energy from out of state. Unfortunately as the world heats up, those neighboring states experience heat waves at the same time and don't have as much spare energy to share with California.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Pedophile for President

3ecVNh_0NaqudFb00?type=thumbnail_512x288

I think Joe just bought her on the human trafficking market - paid her smiling parents $50,000

looks happy to be going home with uncle Joe doesn't she?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Trump likes hot young women - Biden likes molesting children - Biden is a f'n pedophile that I wouldn't let within 100 feet of my granddaughters

7699065ee288198f318b8163e08a3012.jpg

• DOuDr7qVoAERs20.jpg

• I must say, this was pretty badass! I just wish commentators didn't talk over the boom, boom, boom.

Ivanka had me reaching for my wallet to donate.:00009448:

Good thing for me that I keep my wallet in a time locked vault during infomercial high volume times.^^