Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I believe the fix is in! Today Obama endorsed Hillary despite an ongoing FBI criminal investigation by the FBI. I do credit him with intelligence and he would never expose himself to the embarrassment of having endorsed someone who was later indicted for federal criminal behavior. He will never let it happen.

He's crooked..You watch all kinds of things will come out once he's gone..Trump should have a field day when him & "HER" face off..Alot will come to light!!

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates.
    ~Jay Leno~

The problem with political jokes is they get elected.
    ~Henry Cate, VII~

We hang the petty
    thieves and appoint the great ones to public office
    ~Aesop~

If we got one-tenth of what was promised to us in these State of the Union speeches, there wouldn't be any inducement to go to heaven.
    ~Will Rogers~

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.
    ~Nikita Khrushchev~

When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm beginning to believe it.
    ~Clarence Darrow~

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go out and buy some more tunnel.
    ~John Quinton~

Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.
    ~Author unknown~

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, bypromising to protect each from the other.
    ~Oscar Ameringer~

I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.
    ~Adlai Stevenson, 1952~

A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.
    ~ Tex Guinan~

I have come to the conclusion that politics is too serious a matter to be left to the politicians.
    ~Charles de Gaulle~

Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to change the locks.
    ~Doug Larson~

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.

~Will Rogers

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• I would like to extend my sympathy to the victims and victims families as a result of the horrific shootings in Orlando, FL. When are our leaders going to wake up and realize ISIS is here and coming after us. How many innocent lives have to be sacrificed before we realize these jihadist animals have to be either ejected from our country, jailed, or massacred the same way they seek to kill us. Sadly, I am beginning to believe one of these terrorists are gonna have to make it into the Halls of Congress and get off a few rounds before meaningful action is taken. I bet you then Obama and Clinton may manage to utter the words "Islamic Terrorist" if they think their ass may be on the line.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Look what happened here in Canada. A Jihadist gunman rushes a Canadian soldier shoots and kills him, then rushes into the the House of Commons where he injures someone else and is eventually killed in a hail of bullets. Results, Heightened security in Parliament and 30,000 Islam "refugees get brought here. Ass kissing at it's finest

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Just watched our President speak about the terror attack on US soil. Despite the fact that the killer called 911 to pledge allegence to ISIS, he still refuses to acknowledge radical Islamic terrorism. He is such a weak, disappointing leader. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. Open border Hillary will only get more or these murdering bastards within our borders. The American voter needs to wake up or we are all doomed.

• The left is going to pull out ALL the stops to keep Trump from being elected. I think this is going to be the most volatile election in modern history. The left including radical Hispanics, Black Lives Matter VS Trump supporters I am afraid is a recipe for violence. Since these militant groups thought process is flawed and cannot win through powers of persuasion - they will attack innocent people. So sad how far our country has spiraled downward.

As I said in a previous comment.... I have a defeated mentality when it comes to hoping for the fall of the Clintons, and the rise of America again... I hope for Trump, but truthfully expecting a rigged, slide of money, one sided election that leaves Hillary the last B____ standing... in which case, a worldwide suicide would benefit the people in a more positive way. :00007579:

*takes a DEEP breath*
    There is too much to be debated in this post.. but I'm feeling willing... I like you br4hma... i take it from other posts we are of the same generation?? Or at the very least, similar age group.
    1. Do away with Irs... ? Admittedly they are crooks. However someone has to be appointed to "oversee" that ALL pay what taxes is owed.. whether its the fair taxes, or our current tax laws.. SOMEBODY has to be in charge of overseeing the finances. Even if the IRS is shutdown.. and reopened under a new name/ title like last weeks chinese restaurant.... the finances of the government should always be monitored. Thats why bosses have bosses. Now, is the irs doing the job it was designed for? Absolutely, unequivocally, it is NOT. Tax reform is needed, the IRS SHOULD be the overseer of that reform.
    2. Less inclined to go to war...
    I am thankful... damn proud actually, for the previous presidents that made the difficult decision to flex the American muscle when needed, and did NOT allow America to be viewed as a weak lesser opponent. Im CERTAIN that many sleepless nights were had by bush sr. And bush jr. Before sending out the sons and daughters of our nation. And God only knows, what kind of shape we would be in today, if during the cold war, or the persian gulf, we had began the obama kitty cat whipped, roll off our back, we dont care if you fly in our no fly zone, tear down of historic momuments cause suzie cried weak bullshit path weve been on for near 8 years now....
    Just like you defend your property, we always should be seen as a nation of strength, that uphold what those before you and I handed to us covered in their blood. Obama should have made moves YEARS AGO to defend this nation. As a result of his "inclination to avoid conflict", the conflict was found within our own nation. War against each other over who goes to the same damn bathroom, what flag i choose to fly, where i carry a gun, and how many bullets is in it... how big my damn candy bar is for Gods sake! All the while we are shamed now by other nations sensing our weakness, seeing our depleted military, not enforcing nuke deal agreements when deadlines were not met! Allowing the ENEMY, who has his people chant "death to america, death to the infidels" write his own nuke agreement for Gods sake!
    Less inclined to go to war??? We got that. Our "muscle" is so weak from atrophy, if war breaks out, all we have is empty words and a stripped, handcuffed, and gagged military to defend us.
    3. Socially liberal... well theres two words that go together. No, i dont think i want to work, eat, live, drive anywhere near someone on bath salts, meth, herion... even if i do agree it is a disease of the mind. Controlling substances works just fine when the laws are actually enforced. Again, another corrupt branch of government. Obama has torn down that branch too.
    4. I have values and beliefs that correlate more closely, and in some cases identically, to that of the republicans. I want LESS government control over my personal life... i want MY OWN insurance company, my own money, what i work for, i do not wish to share with the lazy couch sitters sitting at home and able to work. I am not so unintelligent, to allow the media to choose my political stance for me.

With all that being said... I will not try to sway you, to see it my way.. your an American, and free will, free choice is American fundamentals. I respectfully disagree, and now will step off :00000021:

I have reached the age that I need to avoid such threads...
    :00006725:

Im likely to suffer a heart attack or stroke reading these threads. :00000450:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

Edited once, last by Guardian_Angel ().

• Depending on your beliefs, we arose from the ooze to the top of the food chain or were appointed as guardian over it. We have now devolved to a level of stupidity as to now consume our own kind at a faster pace than any other species on the planet. So tell me how voting for any of our choices will change the outcome.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• These fucking cowards look for places where they know people are unarmed. let them try that shit in an area that is known to be well armed. I went to a special screening of a Movie once after the incident in Colorado. the screening was meant for Law enforcement. I got tickets through a buddy. We joked about what would happen in that theater if some asshole tried some shit.

• im realistic, and logical minded about such topics. Free is never free.the goverment branches and constitutional foundation works just fine as is. Its the individuals standing on that foundation that lights the match and sets it on fire... and that includes you and I as well.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Remember when you wished you were older? How's that working out for you now???

Need to change that to
    Remember when our country had a backbone and was a nation of laws? How's that working out for us now?

or...
    One nation, under duress, divided, with liberty and justice denied...
    download (3).jpg

• I don't favor more laws. I would favor common cense. And more of an attitude of "I don't give a fuck about your feelings". If you violate someones rights then you surrender yours. We have become a nation of Nine year olds whining about stupid shit and blaming others.