Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• This is strange... I’m quoting myself but I looked up therevcom and looky

Here.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

OK ....

So I had to stop by the Publix grocery this afternoon and I guess the lady next to me at the deli counter was triggered by the 50 or so and growing number of vehicles in the parking lot staging for a Trump/Mast support parade. Cars, Jeeps, Trucks, Trucks pulling boats, all adorned with American flags, Trump Flags, Trump and Mast signs, all having a good time it seemed.

A couple days ago I posted about a vendor I use to purchase Condor hats and patches I swap out on them. Well she noticed my selection for the day and i could see she was craning her neck to get a better look at the front of my hat. She them mumbled to the gentleman on the other side of her how I should be ashamed to wear such a thing in public. They muttered between them for a second then I turned, politely asked if I could help them with something, and they clammed up.

The rather attractive young black girl behind the counter who had apparently heard the exchange smiled and handed me my order then I moved down the counter to get the rest of what I needed as she helped the muttering couple next. I could see them lean close to the counter and say something to her, she paused, and broke out laughing. They left without placing an order.

The young girl went out of her way to come down to the other end of the counter and tell me they complained about the "racist" flag on my hat and asked how she felt about it. She had to explain to them ......

Wonder how that couple felt as they left, since the group gathering for the parade had doubled in size by the time I was done and more where arriving.

Yup, been a great day.

..... winning.JPG

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all,"

you’re either with us or against us and if it’s against us...we don’t need you....choose how you’re leaving....and make it fast.

• Just last weekend I experienced a similar thing. I was at Old Navy in a predominantly black mall with my 3 yr. old son. A 50 something year old white lady comes up to me and whispers, "I love (mumble) shirt". I asked, "His shirt", pointing toward my son. She replied, "No, yours. You are brave". I had to look down at the front of my shirt to see the "brave" shirt I was wearing. I responded, "It's Triumph motorcycles" giving her a perplexed look. She said, "Yeah, but the back". She looked at the back again and continued, "Oh, I thought it was something else".

She wasn't the first person to think it was a "Trump" shirt. To my knowledge she was the first to confuse the British flag with the "rebel flag".:rolleyes:

• Just last weekend I experienced a similar thing. I was at Old Navy in a predominantly black mall with my 3 yr. old son. A 50 something year old white lady comes up to me and whispers, "I love (mumble) shirt". I asked, "His shirt", pointing toward my son. She replied, "No, yours. You are brave". I had to look down at the front of my shirt to see the "brave" shirt I was wearing. I responded, "It's Triumph motorcycles" giving her a perplexed look. She said, "Yeah, but the back". She looked at the back again and continued, "Oh, I thought it was something else".

She wasn't the first person to think it was a "Trump" shirt. To my knowledge she was the first to confuse the British flag with the "rebel flag".:rolleyes:

but, there is no Triumph without Trump...I don’t think you should wear that shirt again until after the election....you know Antifa, and BLM can’t read either....

• Another democrat email survey....

Do you Think joe will be a good president?

Well it doesn’t really matter....do you approve of joe? Approve of him for what....dog catcher, garbage collector? He is running for the most powerful job in the world, no I don’t approve of him especially for president.....see how the poll numbers get twisted?

• We are all aware of the fake news regarding Trump and the attacks are coming faster and more negative than ever. Check this out..

https://www.salon.com/2020/09/…advisers-its-that-simple/

Journalism rules, etiquette, and truth has all but died in the last 4 years. Just a thought - if Trump wants you dead - who is he going to get to vote for him - cause the only dead people that vote - vote Democrat :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We are all aware of the fake news regarding Trump and the attacks are coming faster and more negative than ever. Check this out..

Journalism rules, etiquette, and truth has all but died in the last 4 years. Just a thought - if Trump wants you dead - who is he going to get to vote for him - cause the only dead people that vote - vote Democrat :00008172:

at least the author isn’t a biased democrat liberal snowflake never trumper

• Have any “journalists” bothered to follow the BLM buses back to whatever cave rock they crawl back under after the protests are over? Seems like a pretty obvious thing to look into. Are they like a rock band coming to a city near you doing the United States tour circuit?

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Sorry mate, Salon.con is not a news organization.

Straight up leftist propaganda.

BTW, .con isn't a real internet domain, but I'ma write to Trump & ask him to make .con a real domain by executive order.

CNN.con just has a ring to it, don'tcha think!?

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.