Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Interesting to watch what's happening in Lebanon. The people are pushing to get Hezbollah out. Will the US back the people or Hezbollah let's see what happens.

What I'm waiting to see is if someone does a study and determines that the number of terrorist bombings across the middle east will declined during the next decade because the ammonium nitrate that was stockpiled in Lebanon is gone... 🤔

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• I thought fertilizer (ammonium nitrate) needed diesel fuel or another additive to become a bomb like that.

But I could be wrong.

It has happened before.

yes - from what I understand ammonium nitrate is an oxidizer and generally makes a bomb by combining it with a fuel that it can oxidize - -from what I have read the ammonium nitrate that was stored in Lebanon had been there for a long time and could have become contaminated with other things, also I would think there could have been other materials stored in the same area that could have been involved - heck being a port there could have even been fuel or other combustible chemicals in the same building

I would think that experts should be able to tell what else was involved by analyzing the chemical residue left behind - if they choose to do so

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• yes - from what I understand ammonium nitrate is an oxidizer and generally makes a bomb by combining it with a fuel that it can oxidize - -from what I have read the ammonium nitrate that was stored in Lebanon had been there for a long time and could have become contaminated with other things, also I would think there could have been other materials stored in the same area that could have been involved - heck being a port there could have even been fuel or other combustible chemicals in the same building

I would think that experts should be able to tell what else was involved by analyzing the chemical residue left behind - if they choose to do so

AN is an oxidizing component, it will not explode by itself. It needs something else that will burn and an initial explosion (like a blasting cap) or a high speed impact of some type. When mixed with aluminum powder a rifle round will make the mixture explode like tannerite.

• What I'm waiting to see is if someone does a study and determines that the number of terrorist bombings across the middle east will declined during the next decade because the ammonium nitrate that was stockpiled in Lebanon is gone... 🤔

Good point!

• I was just floored!! A BLM spokesman said the looting in Chicago was justified because they needed to feed and clothe they families and Gucci, Nike, etc have insurance. Later just say it’s a down payment on reparations. BLM has lost its ever loving mind due to EVERYONE capitulating to their agenda. This lawlessness must be squashed by any means necessary!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I was just floored!! A BLM spokesman said the looting in Chicago was justified because they needed to feed and clothe they families and Gucci, Nike, etc have insurance. Later just say it’s a down payment on reparations. BLM has lost its ever loving mind due to EVERYONE capitulating to their agenda. This lawlessness must be squashed by any means necessary!!

I agree completely and the RNC should make that into a commercial to run everyday through Election Day. Do the idiots who insisted in painting BLM on NBA and WNBA basket ball courts and Baseball diamonds realize the message they are sending supporting a Marxist anti police movement destined to destroy this country? The silent majority Will recognize that BLM actually stands for burn, loot and mayhem. They do not care to actual black lives who are lost daily in the Hell hole of Chicago. To say that they are entitled to loot as reparations is not going to go very well in this election I predict.

just another mindless person who doesn't understand that we all pay the price when insurance companies have to pay out on claims. When insurance companies have to pay out for things like this they get the money back by increasing the premiums they charge and the business that pay those higher premiums get their money back by increasing the price of the goods and services they sell to us - - and its not just Gucci or Nike - - even the grocery stores get their premiums increased and that price increase shows up in your bread and potatoes and everything else that people buy every single day

Stupid people have this dumb idea that rich companies can afford things like this and they dont stop to think it through enough to realize that these rich companies stay rich by passing it on down to us.

• well I guess its official its Kamala Harris for President against Trump

If she wins I wonder who she will pick for VP after they get Biden out of the way

• since Trump likes to make fun nick names for his opponents let me be the first to suggest

Slidin Biden & Camel Toe Harris

• Just thinking that perhaps I should like this VP choice - - if by some odd chance Trump doesnt win at least it will get this crazy witch out of California 8o