Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• UK health update:

This is probhably the wrong place to be posting details of my health care, but as I'd posted a comment on this thread, I'll insist a small note:

I has my visit, to our National Health Service, today.

As expected things are great, rather than black & white.

The doctor says that my heart should be strong enough to take me through the multiple organ transplant opp that I need. They want me to get this done at the world's best hospital, for this operation.

All free of any charge!

It's a little more complicated than this so I'll go into detail on my own (UK_Paul) thread.

All the best, from UK_Paul

• We'll cover the UK with prayers.

• She shouldnt even be allowed to hold a position in office. it is total BS

Please explain, what is BS?

Is it that you think women should not hold a position in office?

Is it that you think minorities should not hold a position in office?

Is it that Muslims should not hold position in office? If so, which other religions do you think should be excluded from holding a position in office in the USA where we have freedom of religion?

Is it that you know every person running for Congress and the Senate very well and things she ran on should have excluded her? First I heard of her and I live in Michigan.

She is a natural born citizen and you seem to know her so well, so please expand upon your thoughtful statement.;)

P.S. If you feel she shouldn't hold a position in office for calling the President names and suggesting he be impeached. I will give you that, if you admit Trump shouldn't hold a position in office for the same reasons(Obama) and you didn't vote for Trump because those are your standards and you uphold your standards.

• Bill Martin she may be in Michigan, but not my district, thus not my representative.

Though I appreciate her idea. She is an idiot to call for impeachment before seeing any evidence that supports that action. It only causes more division and calls from the right that "it's a witch hunt" and casts doubt on actual facts that could be revealed. It was a very reckless statement.

Now as to the "Mother f*cker" part, everyone knows once his wives have kids he stops having sex with them and starts banging young impressionable, single, childless women. He is no "mother f*cker" and should take her to court. :00008356::00008172::00008084:

He likes taking people to court.

• I don’t have anything against her sex, race, religion but I put her in the same bag of crap Ocasio-Cortez is in. Far left liberals that do not like the US and want to change it into something that it cannot be. Past (and current) politicians have got us swirling around the bottom of the bowl 22 trillion in debt - they want programs that will break our country’s back. How bout they ALL in DC come up with something to solve the debt instead of worrying about a fruitless crusade to impeach the President.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I don’t have anything against her sex, race, religion but I put her in the same bag of crap Ocasio-Cortez is in. Far left liberals that do not like the US and want to change it into something that it cannot be. Past (and current) politicians have got us swirling around the bottom of the bowl 22 trillion in debt - they want programs that will break our country’s back. How bout they ALL in DC come up with something to solve the debt instead of worrying about a fruitless crusade to impeach the President.

So you know her entire running platform? I don't. I know now she wants to impeach Trump. Which isn't necessarily "fruitless", as the Mueller investigation is so quiet in that regard nobody really knows.

It's easy to just lump all Dems together, it's easy to lump all Republicans together. Nobody should because they are individuals. Bill, when you profess that, "we need to get rid of the two party system", all your other posts point more and more to you wanting a one party system(Republican). Everyone else is too extreme for you, it seems. I will say the far left and far right are complete wack jobs. One wants to give everything away and the other wants to take everything away.

I agree they need to figure out the debt thing. Even if Dems could find the money for free healthcare and college, they shouldn't implement those programs until they use the "found" money to pay off the national debt. Same goes for Trumps wall. It is very apparent that we need to get lean, the interest is continuing to compound.

• So you know her entire running platform? I don't. I know now she wants to impeach Trump. Which isn't necessarily "fruitless", as the Mueller investigation is so quiet in that regard nobody really knows.

It's easy to just lump all Dems together, it's easy to lump all Republicans together. Nobody should because they are individuals. Bill, when you profess that, "we need to get rid of the two party system", all your other posts point more and more to you wanting a one party system(Republican). Everyone else is too extreme for you, it seems. I will say the far left and far right are complete wack jobs. One wants to give everything away and the other wants to take everything away.

I agree they need to figure out the debt thing. Even if Dems could find the money for free healthcare and college, they shouldn't implement those programs until they use the "found" money to pay off the national debt. Same goes for Trumps wall. It is very apparent that we need to get lean, the interest is continuing to compound.

At least the money saved by having the wall will pay for it in cost savings in the national budget. If I remember correctly just the money saved in one year in Cali. will pay for the wall.

• I say we lock them all in a large room, give them guns, ammo and whiskey. White house staff will be the judges and locked in with them but not allowed guns and ammo but they may have whiskey. Let's see if their willing to give their life's for our country the way our military does.

• So you know her entire running platform? I don't. I know now she wants to impeach Trump. Which isn't necessarily "fruitless", as the Mueller investigation is so quiet in that regard nobody really knows.

If you can explain where Pelosi, Schumer, Obama all are on the record for border security and now because it is Trump wanting it it is “immoral”. The people you are defending are more a part of the problem than they are the solution. Mueller investigation quiet?? Just extended the the investigation after millions upon millions of tax dollars for low level crimes. Ocasio-Cortez wants to tax the wealthy at 70% - what do you think those people do - I’ll tell you - leave the US and take there money with them somewhere that has a lower tax bracket. Your arguments are very weak my friend. Go ahead and stand for the lefts agenda - just think California all across the US. If you haven’t been you should check out San Francisco some time - liberalism has destroyed one of the most beautiful cities in the country.

• IF walls and fences do not work, then why do 65 countries currently have or are building walls or fences on their borders?

A wall worked for China

A wall worked for Russia

Even Mexico built a border on their southern border to slow the tide of Illegals entering their country.

The Vatican has walls.

The White house has walls and fences.

MY house has a fence and you can bet your ass it does work, because it is monitored/posted/defended.

Pelosi has walls around her 1 percenter mansion.

A LOT of the Democrats pushing for open borders either have walls around their mansions or live in gated, fenced, guarded communities.

The FACTS prove walls, fences do DRAMATICALLY REDUCE unwanted intrusion, especially when coupled with active monitoring/defense.

The lefts comments of "It doesn't stop ALL illegals from getting in" is bull shit, no one is saying it will, but it has been proven to drop illegal entry by 90 percent.

The other 10% could be stopped after the first few that poked their head over the wall were shot, the rest would say nah, lets go home!!!!

IF walls and fences do not work, then why does EVERY SINGLE PRISON have walls and fences?:00008172::00008172::00008172::00008172:

• I just came up with a BRILLIANT idea!!!!

The government should STOP all tax monies and tax aid to ANY program that allows Illegal immigrants to claim benefits from, INCLUDING TAXPAYER FUNDED HEALTH CARE, FOOD, HOUSING, ect. Also stop ALL payments to other countries that ARE NOT our allies or friends.

Now the brilliant part.

Whenever I file my taxes, which everyone should do, and we all know that since it is a LAW, and EVERYBODY follows the law, that EVERYBODY files and pays "their fair share", There is one line that asks "Would you like $1 of your tax return to be donated to the honest political parties, blah blah blah".

They should add a line asking if you want 40%( or 70% if you are a democrat:00008862: Sanders or Occasio-Cortez fan) of your refund to go to the illegal immigrant support fund to be used to provide funds to pay for food, housing, free phones, cars, and free health care to illegal immigrants ONLY. This money (after administration costs and employee pay and benefits) can only be used for the payment of benefits/services of illegals, no one else.

Then add a line asking if you want 5% of your refund to go to the aid of Non-friendly countries to support their starving and poor citizens and dictators.

This way only the people that support them coming here illegally will actually pay to support them, and when the money is gone, it is gone, no more support unless you have money taken out of your paycheck every payday to be applied to the "Illegal Immigrant Support Fund" like all of us do for social security, medicare/medicaid and so forth.

I would even support them making Social Security available to ONLY VERIFIED US citizens and the people that paid in to the system and EXPLICITLY off limits to Illegal persons, which we all know it is supposed to be that already, but somehow illegals are receiving it.

Problem solved, only those supporting illegals will pay to do so, and those that do not support illegal immigration will not have their taxes go towards their support.

• AllIn5450 - I love your idea but our government wants to tax an spend on whatever THEY see fit !! I hope for once we have a President, Party holds the line and doesn’t cave on border security. Anybody remember this????

This crap has been going on far too long

• If you can explain where Pelosi, Schumer, Obama all are on the record for border security and now because it is Trump wanting it it is “immoral”. The people you are defending are more a part of the problem than they are the solution. Mueller investigation quiet?? Just extended the the investigation after millions upon millions of tax dollars for low level crimes. Ocasio-Cortez wants to tax the wealthy at 70% - what do you think those people do - I’ll tell you - leave the US and take there money with them somewhere that has a lower tax bracket. Your arguments are very weak my friend. Go ahead and stand for the lefts agenda - just think California all across the US. If you haven’t been you should check out San Francisco some time - liberalism has destroyed one of the most beautiful cities in the country.

My "arguments" are non-existant. I was merely inquiring as to how you know her so well, when I don't and I live in her state. Maybe it is your responses that are weak.;)

I gave you my position on the wall. I could not care less what Pelosi, Schumer and Obama's positions are. Though when Nancy said, "immoral", I felt that was way off the mark.

• In case anyone still believes that the PRESS is doing their job to report the news and not create the news, please do yourself a favor and read this article from the Left Wing Washington Post

Here is their own headlines of the Government shutdown

"Three dead in national park accidents as shutdown wears on"

Trump administration officials decided to leave the scenic parks open even as the Interior Department has halted most of its operations — a departure from previous extended shutdowns

Now why would anyone not want to blame Trump for causing innocent lives to be lost in his power struggle for funding of the border wall? Well folks, by the time you finish the article, you'll be thanking Trump for actually SAVING lives due to the shutdown

Three days after most of the federal workforce was furloughed on Dec. 21, a 14-year-old girl fell 700 feet to her death at the Horseshoe Bend Overlook, part of the Glen Canyon Recreation Area in Arizona. The following day, Christmas, a man died at Yosemite National Park in California after suffering a head injury in a fall. On Dec. 27, a woman was killed by a falling tree at Great Smoky Mountains National Park, which straddles the borders of North Carolina and Tennessee.

The deaths follow a decision by Trump administration officials to leave the scenic — but sometimes deadly — parks open even as the Interior Department has halted most of its operations. During previous extended shutdowns, the National Park Service barred public access to many of its sites across the nation to substantially decrease the risk of park damage and visitor injury.

National Park Service spokesman Jeremy Barnum said in an interview that seven people have died in national parks since the shutdown began. Officials believe that four of the deaths were suicides, he added.

To put this in different terms, in the 15 days of the Government shutdown, 7 people have dies in the open Federal Parks - THREE of the deaths were from accidents that nobody could have predicted, much less stopped from happening no mater how many Park Rangers were on duty those days. And FOUR of the deaths were suicides - while horrible, they were in no way connected to not having Park Rangers or anything to do with the government shutdown.

Now, the next paragraph will tie it all together

An average of six people die each week in the park system, he said, a figure that includes accidents like drownings, falls, and motor vehicle crashes, natural causes such as heart attacks and suicides. Drowning, automobile accidents and falls are among the top causes of death at national parks.

REALLY? So while your headlines attempt to blame the President for three deaths, you really should be thanking hime for saving more than 7 lives so far at the national Parks alone

I doubt the Democrats will do anything to point out the fake news and give the president the credit while they do their damnest to give him all the BLAME!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE