Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I’m offended by your post.. why did you pick ice tea over lemonade??

Ya Bill!! Why??
    You claim to be unbiased, but you pick the friggin ice tea every time??
    THAT'S @Bu11sh1t!!!!
    I've had it!! so, I'm TAKING A KNEE until someone.....................
    SIPS SOME FRIGGIN LEMONADE!!!
    (Don't you dare call me racist, cuz I don't care if it's pink or yellow, just SIP IT!!!)
    :00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356::00008356:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• The President is so silly. He doesn't think the recent Clinton stuff is being investigated. He also somehow thinks that if the justice system is investigating him and his colleagues, he can distract them or avoid justice by calling attention to other alleged criminals.

That's not how it works Mr. President. You and your people, plus Hillary and her cronies can all be investigated, charged, convicted and jailed at the same time. The U.S. justice system has more than enough personnel to handle the task. ;)

P.S. Don, they didn't really talk about your investigation over the last 6 months, and now tomorrow somebody gets to go to court. These things take time, they won't tell you they are after Hillary, until they have to tip their hand, and possibly her head "not to gently" into the rear seat of an FBI car. :D Be patient guy.

Edited 2 times, last by WOLF ().

• @Zorasmiles Dude, id say shit to your damn face.. anyone who knows me knows that. I don’t make issues and have to make a point of my theories. I call it for what it is. You obviously have your thoughts and try to justify as I do mine.
    As for Obama, the guy talked & took care of scum, who’s gunna talk about that when everything’s free! Liberal bitches, CNN, dems, etc all Point the finger @ Trump cause he’s saying enough is enough. He’s actually trying to make things better for Americans,but once again, bitches will be bitches. And the snowflakes cry about everything. Our world can’t move foreward and support the POTUS because we’re more worried about playing the racist card, gays, being told what to think & do , listening to CNN instead of thinking on an individual level. Priority’s are fucked, can’t get anywhere with bitches bitching all day every day. I dealt with that POS OBAMA who did shit for me and my middle class fam!

And fact, labels are created by actions!NFL FOR EXAMPLE, dumbasses are creating there own labeling by there stupid actions. You get what you give. The more you cry the bigger the label.....

Gonna have to have a drink to you @BONES cause I can't have one with you. :thumbup: Been working a bunch and haven't read much forum lately. Did you sell your fine red beast?

• Gonna have to have a drink to you @BONES cause I can't have one with you. Been working a bunch and haven't read much forum lately. Did you sell your fine red beast?

Yes sir Trav. I miss it, but honestly my time was limited, couldn't justify a pretty machine sitting..Anyone rolling through HELL, aka Ct, feel free to come on buy :thumbup: Be good my friend

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• The President is so silly. He doesn't think the recent Clinton stuff is being investigated. He also somehow thinks that if the justice system is investigating him and his colleagues, he can distract them or avoid justice by calling attention to other alleged criminals.

That's not how it works Mr. President. You and your people, plus Hillary and her cronies can all be investigated, charged, convicted and jailed at the same time. The U.S. justice system has more than enough personnel to handle the task. ;)

P.S. Don, they didn't really talk about your investigation over the last 6 months, and now tomorrow somebody gets to go to court. These things take time, they won't tell you they are after Hillary, until they have to tip their hand, and possibly her head "not to gently" into the rear seat of an FBI car. :D Be patient guy.

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Is a mosque not protected under the 1st Amendment? What about the freedom of religion?

Is not the Confederate Flag protected also under the 1st Amendment also ?? If some find the Confederate Flag offensive why can’t I find a mosque offensive?? In reality neither could be banned under the law BUT (for example) why is the sale of Confederate Flags banned on eBay but I can find pages and pages of Muslim flags and paraphernalia?? Is that not censorship ?? If a baker can be sued (and lose) because he would not bake a cake for a gay couples wedding because it went against his religious beliefs then where is the outrage and lawsuits because eBay banned the sale of the Confederate Flag?? Luv ya dear but the 1st Amendment cuts both ways :saint:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Is not the Confederate Flag protected also under the 1st Amendment also ?? If some find the Confederate Flag offensive why can’t I find a mosque offensive?? In reality neither could be banned under the law BUT (for example) why is the sale of Confederate Flags banned on eBay but I can find pages and pages of Muslim flags and paraphernalia?? Is that not censorship ?? If a baker can be sued (and lose) because he would not bake a cake for a gay couples wedding because it went against his religious beliefs then where is the outrage and lawsuits because eBay banned the sale of the Confederate Flag?? Luv ya dear but the 1st Amendment cuts both ways :saint:

The First Amendment does cut both ways, except you are still comparing a flag to a building that provides religious services just because you don't like the religion. I understand your argument, but the comparison is absurd. And yes, you can wave that flag proudly if you want (even though I've had people ask me if they were going to be safe with you as they have a preconceived notion of you based on what the flag has historically represented).

I am not saying that it isn't censorship to remove the stars and bars from sales, but do you really believe it to be on the same scale as a mosque? And if we were going to argue it, where in the first amendment does it spell out you have the right to wave a flag with no religious/national recognition/etc once it is being used to represent a form of hate and incitement? Pretty sure A mosque is covered by that pesky "freedom of religion" clause.

If you want to compare stuff, keep it simple. Why can I still buy an ISIS flag but not a Confederate flag?