Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I don't know who is behind the recount money, but it is silliness. Let it go. If Trump lost the same crap would be happening. It is just the state of things now, sadly. Before the election it was "rigged", "pitch fork and torches time", "time to grab your muskets", "there will be riots", "punch them in the face"...Remember?

As always, it will return to "normal". Gas prices will rise, stock market will fall, wages will stay stagnant, house market wil rise, jobs will be lost, jobs will be gained. Coal jobs won't come back, that is natural gas prices fault more so than the politicians. People will keep their guns. Climate change will continue to make more extreme storms and floods more often....And I will finally be able to plant a Palm tree in my yard without it dying. :D

• Yet another multiple shooting at Ohio State University - Massachusetts college burning the flag to protest Trump being elected President and the college administation in their infinite wisdom decides all flags should be taken down. I'm not the smartest guy but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what the problem is. These liberal college campuses are breeding anarchists and enabling them every way they can. If something is not done these idiots will be worse than ever if they ever get into power. They will be Reid, Pelosi, and Obama combined....on steroids!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Yet another multiple shooting at Ohio State University - Massachusetts college burning the flag to protest Trump being elected President and the college administation in their infinite wisdom decides all flags should be taken down. I'm not the smartest guy but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what the problem is. These liberal college campuses are breeding anarchists and enabling them every way they can. If something is not done these idiots will be worse than ever if they ever get into power. They will be Reid, Pelosi, and Obama combined....on steroids!!!

Bill .... gotta comment here ....

Firstly it was an vehicle that ran up on a sidewalk outside of the Materials Science/Engineering building on High ST then a person exited with a knife and started cutting people... no confirmation yet about motive or if it was even a student... no gun was found.

The person with the knife was shot dead within a minute by an OSU police officer .... no confirmation yet if anyone else was in the vehicle ...This side of the campus is totally open to the public .... 10 sent to the hospital but no word on who they are other than one in serious condition ...

Secondly while I have not been on campus for a few years I would not class OSU as "liberal" ..

Lots of blue collar families from OH, Western PA, WV, and surrounding states have kids there who have been brought up with rather strong patriotic views .... I would personally class it as neutral if not with a slight right slant ... It is historically an Agricultural and manufacturing school ... also has a Homeland Securities studies program ....

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• @Orangeman - thanks for clarifying my knee jerk reaction - looks like it may be a Somali terrorist - liberals, terrorists, liberal terrorists - all the same - meant no disrespect at all to the folks at Ohio State!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

No name officially released yet just " the suspect in the attack was an 18-year-old Ohio State University student, a Somali refugee who lived near campus and a legal permanent resident of the United States"

• No name officially released yet just

"Law enforcement officials told NBC News the suspect's name is Abdul Razaq Ali Artan, an 18-year-old student at the university. He was a Somali refugee who left his homeland with his family in 2007, lived in Pakistan and then came to the United States in 2014 as a legal permanent resident of the United States, officials said."

not the greatest source.......
    Suspect Identified in Ohio State Attack as Abdul Razaq Ali Artan - NBC News

• So the DNC rigged the primary for Hillary then Hillary blasts Trump for making comments about the election being rigged. Then Hillary wants a recount because she lost the election because it was rigged. I'm I missing something?

Yeah, he should give it more thought to lock her up and keep the bitch quiet!
    IT'S OVER!! We dealt with Obama for 8 YEARS and dealt with it. I can only imagine what it would be like if this were the DEPLORABLES acting this way and crying!!! 2 Million more votes than Trump they keep saying..Again, would love to see who / what these 2 million are!! What kind of AMERICANS (if they are?)..The only voters that count in my eyes are the middle class workers/ vets/ soldiers

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• When asked if he would push for prosecution Trump never should have said "no the Clintons are really nice people" because Killary is not a "nice person".
    If this election gets overturned I'm afraid the resulting chaos could very well be viewed as "Deplorable".
    Killary might get to witness that first hand. You know the old saying...
    "Be careful what you wish for".

Michigan certified their votes today so it is now officially 306 electoral votes for Trump pending the Wisconsin recount if Stein makes payment to Wisconsin in full before the end of business tomorrow. If payment is not made before the cutoff they will not perform the recount and the current tabulation will stand.

Regarding PA she is most likely too little too late .. her website has been updated to explain they are only now backing the "voter driven" recount movement. Steins camp filed a petition requesting to allow them more time to meet the states requirements (3 voters from each and every of the 9000+ precincts to file a notarized affidavit with their respective county clerks) since the deadline to have all this done was 5pm today with the state .. however some precincts individual deadlines have already passed.

About that Michigan number .... since Michigan has already done an internal state audit resulting in their delayed final tabulation has the right to refuse a recount if one is requested. The deadline for that request in 5pm Wednesday.

"2016 Presidential Election Results

The results below have been canvassed and certified by the Michigan Board of State Canvassers on Nov. 28. Trump leads Clinton by 10,704 votes.
    2,279,543 Donald J. Trump, Republican
    2,268,839 Hillary Clinton, Democratic
    172,136 Gary Johnson, Libertarian
    51,463 Jill Stein, Green
    16,139 Darrell L. Castle, U.S. Taxpayers
    8,177 Evan McMullin, write-in
    2,209 Emidio Mimi Soltysik, Natural Law
    517 Michael Maturen, write-in
    95 Tom Hoefling, write-in
    87 Laurence Kotlikoff, write-in
    39 Ben Hartnell, write-in
    30 Monica Moorehead, write-in
    10 Cherunda Fox, write-in"

SOS - Final 2016 Presidential Election Results

Edited once, last by Orangeman ().

• If this election gets overturned

It can't..It's just a "audit" I believe there calling it. Trump is president, Even when she looses she's corrupt and keeps going (actually she's use to failing)...Is a month enough time to rig there "NEW VOTING" process to favor her? Again, TRUMP is President...Moving forward.....

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/