Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• since California is taking about giving 1.2 million to every Black resident I would think I might need to start identifying as Black - - seriously if a guy can pretend to be a woman and expect the public to acknowledge it as true then why the hell cant I identify as Black and get my reperations?

Seems equally reasonable to me 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• since California is taking about giving 1.2 million to every Black resident I would think I might need to start identifying as Black - - seriously if a guy can pretend to be a woman and expect the public to acknowledge it as true then why the hell cant I identify as Black and get my reperations?

Seems equally reasonable to me 8o

I’m thinkin the same thing neighbor…

:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• First Biden nominates a judge to be on the Supreme Court = a women who can't say what a WOMEN is. Now there's proof that Biden himself doesn't know what an AMERICAN is. No wonder he's selling us all out to foreign entities that line his pockets with cash

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MV2OwDr8GCA

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• two is not enough? Predator

Only the whole truth is enough and used to be the job of the news media.

I can guarantee you CNN had a different headline teed up it the verdict they hoped for had come down.

Guess they just couldn't bring themselves to use the phrase "found not guilty" and Trump in the same article. Even though that would have been the whole truth.

......... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• They could not use the phrase "found not guilty" or "found guilty" for any of the claims, as this was a civil case and not a criminal case. He was found liable for sexual abuse and defaming E. Jean Carroll. He was not liable for rape.

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

• If anybody thinks Donald Trump is going to get a “jury of his peers” in liberal NYC they need their head examined. This is a political persecution - why pray tell this woman waited 30 years until she had a book out and Trump the Republican presidential front runner to go after him - he has been a multimillionaire for 30 years. This means nothing - if you hated Trump already you still hate him - if you can’t stand Democrats or Biden your in Trump’s corner. In addition Trump’s appeal will more than likely be stalled until after the election anyway - this will be long forgotten!!

• If anybody thinks Donald Trump is going to get a “jury of his peers” in liberal NYC they need their head examined. This is a political persecution - why pray tell this woman waited 30 years until she had a book out and Trump the Republican presidential front runner to go after him - he has been a multimillionaire for 30 years. This means nothing - if you hated Trump already you still hate him - if you can’t stand Democrats or Biden your in Trump’s corner. In addition Trump’s appeal will more than likely be stalled until after the election anyway - this will be long forgotten!!

To be clear I believe she and he somehow ended up in the dressing room. What led up to that who knows. It was the 90's and Trump was a playboy so I do feel something happened but not nearly the claim. I think that was the same thought the jury had.

My problem is what was done to allow this old and well past expiration allegation to end up in court 30 years later. The New York legislature passed the "Adult Survivors Act" just so this one case could proceed. That's not conjecture, dem NY state legislators actually said that was the one and only purpose they wrote and voted for it after it was pushed by the same dem mega donor who paid for Carroll's lawyers. That I agree is whole cloth political persecution and even some of my liberal friends (yes I do have some) see it for what it is even though they are deflated by not being able to see CNN splash a big "Trump Found Guilty of Rape" headline (if you don't think they would have written "Guilty" I have some prime FL swamp land to sell you). This went over just as well as President Trumps "arrest". And counselor, when have you ever seen select snipets of a defendants recorded deposition provided to the press by a judge before a case was even sent to the jury.

......... bored-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• From my local Government office

Mental Health is an important topic in the Center Township Trustee’s Office and since May is Mental Health Awareness Month, we plan to share as much information as we can in an effort to make a difference in our own community.

If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call the 988 HOTLINE and they will connect you with mental health professionals in your area.

According to the National Alliance For The Mentally Ill (NAMI, 2023) -

Millions of people are affected by mental illness each year. Across the country, many people just like you work, perform, create, compete, laugh, love and inspire every day.

• 22.8% of U.S. adults experienced mental illness in 2021 (57.8 million people). This represents 1 in 5 adults.

• 5.5% of U.S. adults experienced serious mental illness in 2021 (14.1 million people). This represents 1 in 20 adults.

• 16.5% of U.S. youth aged 6-17 experienced a mental health disorder in 2016 (7.7 million people)

• 7.6% of U.S. adults experienced a co-occurring substance use disorder and mental illness in 2021 (19.4 million people)

• I would venture to say that most of us here come from a different time. When we were all teenagers and in our twenties by today’s standards we might have all been guilty of what is now called sexual assault. Back then if you got a little too “handsy” the girl just slapped the crap outta ya letting know they weren’t going for it and you moved on to the next one (yeah we’re all pigs) - no harm no foul. I think 99% of men know the difference between a sexual overture and an assault. And Orangeman - it’s not only Trump - I see legal malpractice on just about a daily basis anymore. I am not naive enough not to know that politics and lawyers are not intrinsically entwined - but at least years ago when you violated your oath you at least tried to keep it under wraps. These guys today whether right or left have become so corrupt they do it right in our face and just either figure we are too stupid or too powerless to do anything about it. I’m really ashamed of what my beloved profession has become — Imma start telling folks I’m a retired plumber :00008172:

• In other "Breaking News" the DOJ will be charging George Santos. From what was reported, the charges have been placed under seal, so tune in tomorrow to find out what charges he may be facing.:/

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein