Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• Gitmo joe Biden said he wants to end domestic terrorism....so did he ask the democrats about that? Is that after he silently watched Antifa and BLM burn and loot for 100 days while his VP kamalazoo was raising money to get them out of jail?

I’m already getting mixed messages from forked tongue .....I’m buying a Chinese for Dummies book...... to learn 7 important words...... yes sir, no sir, please don’t kill me....

I misspoke.....

this is our new President 46....

I ❤️ dear leader.....😘. 🙏☎️

• I just did that to make dog shit happy. I SEE YOU ENJOYED IT TOO.:rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:

Hell, I even watch a minute or two of FauX News now and then. Whenever I feel the need to laugh at blonds squirming while they read their text.

Better pray for Joe, boys. Otherwise, it will be President Harris and Vice President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

What a happy thought 🤮. I’m moving to mountains but if that were to happen perhaps I should have chosen different mountains —

the Himalayan mountains might have been better

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• What a happy thought 🤮. I’m moving to mountains but if that were to happen perhaps I should have chosen different mountains —

the Himalayan mountains might have been better

Well, the Himalayas border China (& several other countries) & since we’re now controlled by China, you might as well just stay here with us...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Wait, so that's it bigdog? Changing your tune to something else crazy?

What's the story with "the storm"??? The swamp? The blah, blah, blah... :00000461:

I guess "something" happened that caused the plan to be called off, huh? Waiting for something bigger huh? This goes even deeper than we know... :00000450:

What now?

Biden 46. Bet on it. :00008172:

It's cold out there people... Now that we're minus 45.

• I think we all know that “openair” refers to that blank space between his ears...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Are Biden's call for unity and an end of the fight between blue and red real or just more BS? If it's real he should pardon Trump and end the need for further action on impeachment. That's probably not going to happen. Divided and fighting is the key to power and control.

• How can they impeach Trump if he is no longer in office?

I'm not totally sure but I believe it can happen and it's done because it will insure President Trump can't run for office again. I think that is the reason the Democrats continue to push for it. No boundaries to the hate.

According to his press secretary, along with some inflammatory lead off statements .... unity my ass.. oops, did I type that out loud..... she stated the EO was to put an immediate halt to "additional funding or contracts" for the wall. So what does that mean exactly. I know what I think it means but we will see.

...... nerd-squared

EDIT: Just FYI, there are standing contracts and Congressional approved funding for 350 more miles of wall.

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• For anyone that has worked with government contracts it means more cost. Any change to a gov contract required a change order which cost more money, it will cost more to stop the construction than to simply let them finish the current contract.

• I find it interesting that on the various news outlets I keep hearing media people say that Kamala Harris made history by being the first Black/Asian woman Vice President - - - why do they feel the need to point out her ethnic makeup???

She is the first woman Vice President of any color or race isnt that historic enough without pointing out her ethnic makeup???

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies