Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• we can only have 6+1, 2 warning shots then your hurting

If you're giving warning shots, you need to reevaluate your ROE. If it comes out of the holster, there should be will and intent to fire. If the need to fire is there, the only responsible use of that round is to incapacite the threat. No warning shots, no wounding in the leg. Don't get tricky, don't be a hero...do the job as quickly and efficiently as possible.

• @KayTwo gotta pump 2 into ceiling or wall helps in court when you say I gave warnings prior to shooting " I was scared & needed to protect from that point" that's what I was always told.

.... I guess I could shoot 1st then give warning shots :whistling::D

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• @KayTwo gotta pump 2 into ceiling or wall helps in court when you say I gave warnings prior to shooting " I was scared & needed to protect from that point" that's what I was always told.

.... I guess I could shoot 1st then give warning shots :whistling::D

I have always been taught (and read) the opposite. I will take it as a look-up and get back to you.

Personally, if you have threatened me to the point that I am drawing on you, and you have ignored my verbal warnings, you're out of chances.

• Also, I almost missed this...where the eff are you that you only get 6+1? What jackhole dictated that?

Ct, like my sig says, hell state. States makes you register your clips. 9 + 1 ( 6 was a typo) in barrel is law here. I'm with my cop niece now & her Sargent.

Warning shot can remove / retreat threat depending on situation if you draw gun you better intend on using to protect / self defense or your screwed. You become the threat. Ct is screwed up with gun laws.

• Now this is how you take care of thugs when they break into your home!

the sad thing is you shoot someone breaking into your home , defending your family they can sue you on YOUR PROPERTY! Screwed up the way laws work. Shoot to kill , make sure you shoot intruder in the front!

• I have several guns hidden throughout my house,if anyone comes in uninvited I would not hesitate in a heartbeat to pull that trigger. If I have to face the ramifications later for my actions in court let it be.

• The whole thing is a joke and that proves it! CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Thank you, Steve Clevenger, your tweets prove Kaepernick's detractors all wrong

Freedom of speech, honesty....The woman who wrote this is obviously a kiss ass going with the flow for support on her story. What if this was a reversal story it would be all positive and right? I get it there's good & bad seeds in this "SCREWED UP WORLD" no matter what race. To me this "black lives matter" things is garbage and racist to everyone who's not black..ALL LIVES MATTER-PERIOD! by stopping nonsense like this you stop the BS racism. Obama needs to take responsibility and correct what he started/ created. Things are honestly getting out of control. Something tells me pretty soon there's going to be other thing to worry about instead of the Presidential BS. There's gunna be a Black / White war if things keep up. I have black friends & deals with "black people all day" I don't judge anyone (unless I see witness things) Other than that, just people. This crap w/ sports is garbage and poison to our kids to see. As a father, adult , American I don't wanna see it or hear it anymore. I like to watch football sometimes , but with all the raised fists, kneeling, comments about whites are racists and don't support is Absolute Garbage! Seems everyone has forgotten why they have rights/ freedom and are called AMERICANS! They should take all these Fools protesting throw them in fatigues and say earn your stand and get out and fight for America then you can Pull any protest BS you want after you serve your time!! How quick they would pucker up!!

Curious how all of this always gets released late on Friday's then is mysteriously missing from major news outlet reports over the weekend ......

"New documents released by the FBI Friday in another late-week document dump revealed that an IT aide to former secretary of state Hillary Clinton once referred to the operation to begin automatically deleting her emails as the “Hillary cover-up operation.”
    The employee worked for the Platte River Network, which was the company tasked with handling Clinton’s emails after she left the State Department in February 2013.

Image source: FBI
    The employee made the comment in December 2014 after he was asked to modify the email system to automatically delete emails after 60 days. According to the FBI’s report, the unnamed employee later told investigators that his comment was “a joke.”
    According to the Washington Examiner, the comment came just days after Clinton handed over 30,000 of her work-related emails to the State Department.
    It was also revealed in Friday’s document dump that President Barack Obama used a pseudonym in his email correspondence with Clinton."

‘Hillary cover-up operation’: FBI documents reveal how Clinton IT aide described plan to delete emails | TheBlaze.com

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......