Conservative Politics & Daily Events Discussion

• I'm going to blame Ronald Reagan for this mess.

When he killed the fairness doctrine, it gave boon to what I refer to "religious zealot news". You can't listen to Project Veritas undercover video of the CNN meetings and not get "this is a f*ckin' cult" vibe.

Bring back the fairness doctrine and news will have to make an effort to be balanced.

About 20 years ago when reporters started interviewing reporters it ceased to become news. The word “news”, it’s very loosely applied. It’s more like the daily show. I personally like what’s going on today. When you contrast with Walter Cronkite telling everybody in the United States what he thought they needed to know in a short 30 minutes every evening you have to wonder how much was under the rug at that time as well. At that time the newspaper in your local town was the only other source. I personally believe there was just as much if not more shenanigans going on at that time as there is now.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• So, I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose at 6:20 this morning and I wanted to let you all know that it is totally safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrades.

• So, I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose at 6:20 this morning and I wanted to let you all know that it is totally safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrades.

THANK YOU for my first deep belly laugh of the day!😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• The Chinese communists have a law that says every Chinese citizen is required to spy for the Chinese government......

That would include every Chinese college student in our colleges, every employer, (think corporate greed) every employee....every diplomat, lobbyists, businessmen.....

Every time one of our companies gets something fabricated in China to save a nickel.....it’s a guarantee it will be stolen......may as well be working for the Chinese government....more reason to stop buying Chinese products....

Just like every Muslim is suppose to kill all non Muslim....

I took Russian as a language in college---thought it would be easier the Spanish...............NO....

• The Left Coast (Cali & WA) have upped their evil game. Now banning certain chevys because there are trace amounts of copper in the brake pads and dust from said pads could, might, maybe, someday harm "aquatic organisms".

These bastards just want to regulate all life to a standstill. "Everything that isn't forbidden is mandatory!" There's no science here, just a list for power and applause from an ever shrinking constituency whose motto is "Never Enough!"

Read about it here:

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/…ds-california-washington/

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• watch this warning.....ask yourself why and why does she have a problem?

https://twitter.com/henryrodge…tatus/1336713445190873089

This is an insane evil person! This is a direct threat! What is she asking the military to do? She must be fired immediately, never hold a government position and loose any pension whatsoever! Yet I'll bet nothing happens. Think CNN or MSNBC will show this? I'll wait!

• It's actually being reported now she got stripped of her committee positions over this stunt...Now if she gets voted out or not will be another story!

watch this warning.....ask yourself why and why does she have a problem?

https://twitter.com/henryrodge…tatus/1336713445190873089

10 to 1 this action of being stripped of her committee positions translates into this. She reports to work does nothing however she still collects her paycheck. Brilliant! She will now be a hero and be reelected and upon reelection receive a promotion and bonus!

• The Left Coast (Cali & WA) have upped their evil game. Now banning certain chevys because there are trace amounts of copper in the brake pads and dust from said pads could, might, maybe, someday harm "aquatic organisms".

These bastards just want to regulate all life to a standstill. "Everything that isn't forbidden is mandatory!" There's no science here, just a list for power and applause from an ever shrinking constituency whose motto is "Never Enough!"

Read about it here:

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/…ds-california-washington/

sounds communist to me....it’s prep work...

This entire election fraud, Covid lockdown, is a test to see how the general public will react.....it looks like we are failing miserably.....we are taking it lying down which is exactly what they wanted to see. The door is wide open to insert their commie agenda....

• This is an insane evil person! This is a direct threat! What is she asking the military to do? She must be fired immediately, never hold a government position and loose any pension whatsoever! Yet I'll bet nothing happens. Think CNN or MSNBC will show this? I'll wait!

was it the military or antifa and BLM.....or MS13....

several years ago I had a conversation with several Mexicans in a local hotel....my guess is they could have been illegals.....the bottom line is ....near the end of the evening one came up to me and said something that knocked my socks off......and I do believe he was dead serious....

he said” I hope I don’t run into you during the revolution.”....first of all what revolution?
    what does he know that I don’t? And what is the plan for white people?
    consider what he told me.....I took it to mean he thought I was OK, and he didn’t want to have to kill me when the time comes.....and the way he said it....the time is coming...