A place to play - - - if you have the money

• The facility is actually just out of Pahrump, NV near the Front Sight Firearm Training Institute. My wife and I wandered in there one day when they accidentally left the gate open . We talked to a member that showed us around and took us into the office for pricing. This was probably 3 years ago and at that time their lowest level membership was $30k + maintenance. They had several packages available at several price points up to Gulfstream 5 Owner level. I may have failed to tell them that we were trespassers. 8) The Corvette training class was on the course at the time and looked like a whole lotta fun. We've were in town when all the owners of the new 2015 Z06 Corvette were in town for the factory sponsored training. It was the 1st time I saw it and I saw one in every color. It looks like they are doing well.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• The facility is actually just out of Pahrump, NV near the Front Sight Firearm Training Institute. My wife and I wandered in there one day when they accidentally left the gate open . We talked to a member that showed us around and took us into the office for pricing. This was probably 3 years ago and at that time their lowest level membership was $30k + maintenance. They had several packages available at several price points up to Gulfstream 5 Owner level. I may have failed to tell them that we were trespassers. 8) The Corvette training class was on the course at the time and looked like a whole lotta fun. We've were in town when all the owners of the new 2015 Z06 Corvette were in town for the factory sponsored training. It was the 1st time I saw it and I saw one in every color. It looks like they are doing well.

We were in Pahrump, NV also - we took the grand tour of the Chicken Ranch - lots of things built for speed there !!!!! :00008359:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• My wife and her mother went there to get me T-shirts for my co-workers one time. They wouldn't let me go with a credit card.

I tried to talk my bride into just buyin me a sample pak but as usual that didn't work out well for me - I try to live life in the fast lane but my bride is a speedbump ;(:00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Back in the 70's when the Ontario Motor Speedway was still running in Ontario California I had the pleasure of attending the Bob Bondurant school of high performance driving. It was a kick being able to take real racing cars out on the track, but what I enjoyed the most was taking my own car, a 1964 Porsche 356-C, out on the road course - would love to run a professional road course in the Slingshot :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It is actually a really fun track, been out there and also has really nice facilities. You can catch a track day out there for $250-300 pretty easily and well worth it.