ATL SS TAKEOVER 2K17 Sponsored By POLARIS JUNE 30TH TO JULY 2nd

• @slolane if weather permits I might be out riding in that general area. Live just south of Helen. Haven't gotten to ride like I want.

Look for a red SS with the black top on. More than likely would be riding in the HWY 17 area.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• @slolane if weather permits I might be out riding in that general area. Live just south of Helen. Haven't gotten to ride like I want.

Look for a red SS with the black top on. More than likely would be riding in the HWY 17 area.

Will do, we like to have lunch at Bigg Daddy's if things work out maybe I can let you know when we will be there and meet for lunch.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Will do, we like to have lunch at Bigg Daddy's if things work out maybe I can let you know when we will be there and meet for lunch.

possible. I'll be getting things ready for the vendor row at ATL takeover on Sunday so want be out long. Early morning more likely if I get to ride.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I will be getting to Atlanta Friday evening but I won't have the sling. I am delivering a motorcycle to my daughter who lives just outside Atl. We are planning a ride to Helen on Saturday to get some miles on her new bike before I leave for home on Sunday. So if you guys are up in the twisties and see an old man on a red Honda CB1100 and a young lady on a white GSXR 750 waving at Slingshots that's me and my daughter. We are riding to Helen to have lunch then back to Atl. so I can head back to Michigan Sunday to get ready to go to the Rockies. You guys have fun maybe see some of you riding around this weekend.

Safe travels & have fun Don!!!! You already know this, but if you get close to our place on your journey home and would like a place to rest......door is always open my friend!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Anyone who is in the Atlanta/Northeast GA area on Monday, 03Jul: @sideseatdriver and I and the kids are in Cumming, GA (an hour north of the city, straight up 400) at her folks house for the holiday. Grandparents have the kids on Monday for a trip to the aquarium, and we will be free all morning and most of the afternoon. We intend to go do a ride through Northeast Georgia, but we don't know the best roads, and we would love some company and maybe a guide. I know Monday might be a work day for some of you, but if any of you are available and so inclined, we'd love to meet up.

Anyone who is straggling home northbound from the SS Takeover in ATL, we'd love to meet up and ride!

• Safe travels & have fun Don!!!! You already know this, but if you get close to our place on your journey home and would like a place to rest......door is always open my friend!!!

Thank you my friend but you are way east of where I will be. I was really hoping to see you and ride with you to Lake George.

:GRAYSS: Its all about that base :HEADERSS::MOTOROILSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch, Welter duels

• Thank you my friend but you are way east of where I will be. I was really hoping to see you and ride with you to Lake George.

Yeah, I was hoping for the same, but we have one window of opportunity this year, and it looks like we're going to shoot for the Booze & Blues shindig in Clarksville. I sure wish you could make it to that one with us!! No worries tho....we won't give up trying to meet up with you and Hotshoe again...either this summer or next!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I will be sporting my fakest smallest skid lid and my wife will be also. And I will have my Racequip helmet at the track. I may also wear my ball cap and have my skid lid ready to flip on by ducking down. :D

Will a standard DOT full face suffice for laps or are there special helmet requirements on the track?

• Will a standard DOT full face suffice for laps or are there special helmet requirements on the track?

If it's anything like the last time they had the event at the speedway any helmet will suffice. There were riders with half helmets and even non dot approved helmets on the track. Unless you are doing the dealer demo ride which will require a dot helmet but I think they have loaners for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• I should be at the bar with a Bloody Mary as soon as I get settled in. I hate to sound like a heavy drinker but after leaving my house at 3pm I will have to fight heavy traffic through Birmingham and Atlanta. And everybody knows the people on the interstate are so nice about letting people with trailer merge over into the opposite lane. And you never never never have people dicking around and driving slow in the passing lane! :evil:

• I should be at the bar with a Bloody Mary as soon as I get settled in. I hate to sound like a heavy drinker but after leaving my house at 3pm I will have to fight heavy traffic through Birmingham and Atlanta. And everybody knows the people on the interstate are so nice about letting people with trailer merge over into the opposite lane. And you never never never have people dicking around and driving slow in the passing lane! :evil:

ATL traffic is horrible ~> be safe!!

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Arrived at the Crown Royal Hotel on the Perimeter at Ravine, awesome hotel, they waived the $10 self-parking fee for me, and parking is in a covered garage with security.... looking forward to seeing everyone tonight.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'