So it begins... Proud to announce MeanSling.com

• Ok, So after spending a week with @Slingrazor and hosting his wonderful family, I was able to snag a couple rides with the Meansling top.....DAMN THAT THING IS AMAZING!! I have NEVER been in NO WAY a fan of tops. I felt that they give the sling the "dune buggy" look that I was not into. I bought the sling with out a top therefore I knew what I was asking for come those hot summer California days!! With that said tho, after riding under the Meansling top, the sling looks very sleek and stylish and not to mention on a hot 102 deg day, it was very cool and relaxing underneath. The design is flawless when it comes to how rigid the top stays at speeds of well over 100 mph. I'm a short 5'11" and there is PLENTY of headroom for a helmet if desired. My buddy who is 6'4" and owns a sling, came over and sat under it because he has been considering a top since his purchase and immediately agreed that it was a perfect fit for him. He currently owns the F4+5 windscreen and is going to go back to his stock windshield to purchase the top.

@Ruptured Duck has really hit this one out of the park with his design, fitment and convenient install and removal process. After the rear bracket is mounted this top literally goes on and off in a matter of 10 minutes and if you leave the front brackets on then its an even faster 2 min on/off for full top removal! This whole process can be completed by just one person since the actual top is so light. I even had the pleasure of powder coating some prototype parts that will compliment the functionality and adjustment of the top even further!

Even if the canvas top doesn't come in purple, I WILL be purchasing one of these just as soon as my wallet recoups from the SC purchase! ! plan on adding my own touch of embroidery and logos after I get the standard black top!

For the price and the quality of the parts used to complete this design, I feel it is an excellent bargain and an exceptional functioning product that you will not be dis-satisfied in!!

Great job Patrick!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Great write up brother @STYLN giving another perspective... again @Ruptured Duck slammed it out of the box!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Wait you like Jeeps also ?
    LOL the wife has nixed that idea as I had one and was thinking of getting another , she said one project at a time .
    Got the email and my ordered top should ship shortly to Round Rock Tx
    We need a sun blocker down here as 100+ for months LOL
    I look forward to rain but all it seems to do is cool 5 degrees and raise the humidity back up so its worse after .
    I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!

• you talking to me????

My day job (the one helping to pay bills) is a Product Development Manager for Rugged Ridge .... Jeep accessories... :thumbsup:

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Sweet life as Jeeps for day job and sling afterwork, some got it rough LOL

you talking to me????
    My day job (the one helping to pay bills) is a Product Development Manager for Rugged Ridge .... Jeep accessories... :thumbsup:

Sweet life as Jeeps for day job and sling afterwork, some got it rough LOL

Jeep LOVE... my wife loves her Jeep Wrangler... spent a few dollars customizing it. now I know who to call for future JEEP Mods :D

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.