• The original oem seats are thicker than PRPs, that's one of the things that make them more comfortable on the passenger side. I have people sit with a two inch piece of foam behind them to see if the relocation brackets will cause an issue with leg room before install. My wife is short so leg room has never been an issue.

• should have no problem with the length - they will just give you more thigh support.

Mine are snug at the top of the thigh bolsters but still slide freely.

Now I see the difference in dimensions from mine. They are a bit roomier - though i wanted mine to molest me and they are very good at that. ;)

• They look like my seats. Which ones are they? Maybe someone has already installed them?

I was taking a good hard look at your seats when I was at Alpha. Love the CF backs to them. Talk about cleaning that area up. They look outstanding.

Would have loved to sat in it to see how they fit, but, I'll wait till I manage to connect with you in person for that, lol.

• should have no problem with the length - they will just give you more thigh support.

Mine are snug at the top of the thigh bolsters but still slide freely.

Now I see the difference in dimensions from mine. They are a bit roomier - though i wanted mine to molest me and they are very good at that. ;)

Totally understandable for a speed demon such as yourself, personally i am looking for comfort and well as looks.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I was taking a good hard look at your seats when I was at Alpha. Love the CF backs to them. Talk about cleaning that area up. They look outstanding.
    Would have loved to sat in it to see how they fit, but, I'll wait till I manage to connect with you in person for that, lol.

You are welcome to anytime. If you find yourself at Alpha and the Monster is there, feel free to try them out. I bought them blind but I lucked out with the feel. They might not appeal to everyone because they are a bit aggressive so trying before buying is always a good thing.

• Totally understandable for a speed demon such as yourself, personally i am looking for comfort and well as looks.

Yes indeed mine we NOT built for comfort. I find them extremely comfortable because they lock me into place. You have to be careful how big a meal you eat before you strap in if ya know what I mean.

The ones you are lookingf at definitely look more comfy. You probably don't need to sub belt slot like I needed which is one of the main reasons I went with the Evos.

Hope to see yours in soon and see a ride report here!

• What seats would y'all suggest to give more leg room. I may be a little tall for the slingshot but I just had to have one. My right knees is up in the dash and my left knee hangs out the side...

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Keep the dirty side down.

• What seats would y'all suggest to give more leg room. I may be a little tall for the slingshot but I just had to have one. My right knees is up in the dash and my left knee hangs out the side...

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

I would say the Procar Evolution have the narrowest back that i have seen vs stock,PRP 1 & 2,Corbeau and Cipher which "should" mean they can be closer to the back than any other and in turn give you 1-2 inches of extra legroom, of course this is all conjecture and speculation so take it with a grain of salt.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.