THE NEXT MOD ? ....WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A FRONT END LIKE THIS?

• AT SSBODYKITS.COM we,re always looking for the next best mod to fabricate, and after discussing with a few guys on another thread, MiM @AllIn5450 @Ross @Neosolidus, Funinthesun @ Irobbi @kenny-h some are looking to change that "mustache look" someone tossed out this one off custom photo and asked if it was doable? ABSOLUTELY (at least something similar) ! the big Question I have is, is there a market for it? What do you guys think ? Please chime in, I,m looking for feedback, is this a mod you could see yourself purchasing ? The two new round air inlets (or something similar) on each side could be functional as in directing, ducting air for brake cooling. Any input is appreciated, Still just tossing around ideas, so no pricing has been firmed up yet, but painted and delivered , it would have to run at least a grand, but certainly not two ? Don't be shy, I have broad shoulders lol.

• AT SSBODYKITS.COM we,re always looking for the next best mod to fabricate, and after discussing with a few guys on another thread, MiM @AllIn5450 @Ross @Neosolidus, Funinthesun @ Irobbi @kenny-h some are looking to change that "mustache look" someone tossed out this one off custom photo and asked if it was doable? ABSOLUTELY (at least something similar) ! the big Question I have is, is there a market for it? What do you guys think ? Please chime in, I,m looking for feedback, is this a mod you could see yourself purchasing ? The two new round air inlets (or something similar) on each side could be functional as in directing, ducting air for brake cooling. Any input is appreciated, Still just tossing around ideas, so no pricing has been firmed up yet, but painted and delivered , it would have to run at least a grand, but certainly not two ? Don't be shy, I have broad shoulders lol.

Or real cold air induction

• one of the guys on the dark side just had a good suggestion, ducting from one of the ram air inlets directly to the cold air intake box, and closing off the box from engine compartment air would then actually give the added benefit of ram air pressure to the CAI as well

• I would gove this some serious consideration if i screwed up my existing front end.

You know..... deer, debris, just about anything.

If i need to fix it, I would pay the "betterment" fee, the difference between stock replacement and this mod. My insurance is good that way

• one of the guys on the dark side just had a good suggestion, ducting from one of the ram air inlets directly to the cold air intake box, and closing off the box from engine compartment air would then actually give the added benefit of ram air pressure to the CAI as well

yea, wouldn't help with me. I have a couple extra holes in my hood :D When you have a price and design let me know please. I want one

• I would gove this some serious consideration if i screwed up my existing front end.

You know..... deer, debris, just about anything.

If i need to fix it, I would pay the "betterment" fee, the difference between stock replacement and this mod. My insurance is good that way

Yah and I,d bet the new Polaris parts even though a lot less complex would be a lot more money , lol

• @kev, that pic shows an entire lower front end replacement, hence the high price. Some will sell at that price point but you'd probably sell more with just a cheaper fill-in option - one for drivers side & one for passenger side (pieces that fill in the void areas between the existing lower dam & the headlights). Personally, I'm looking for filler pieces. @lrobbi came up with a nice look, maybe he'll post up here again. Maybe have both options? JMHO...

Here's an example - something along this idea but your own design:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• @kev, that pic shows an entire lower front end replacement, hence the high price. Some will sell at that price point but you'd probably sell more with just a cheaper fill-in option - one for drivers side & one for passenger side (pieces that fill in the void areas between the existing lower dam & the headlights). Personally, I'm looking for filler pieces. @lrobbi came up with a nice look, maybe he'll post up here again. Maybe have both options? JMHO...

Heh @Tripod that's a good idea, Now you got me thinking ,,,,,, maybe when developing the prototype the sides of the plug could be used for a detached version that could be available as another option !

Exactly if you make a simple fill in that you can sell for couple hundred buck i bet you can sell a lot of them, I know i am beating a dead horse posting the picture but to date this is my favorite front end.

It doesn't change the look, just finish it.

finished sling.png

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Wow @Shatneyman that is cool ! I will certainly keep you posted, with all that snow I had to check your profile to see if you were a fellow Canuck , but heh, with the Winters you guys have been getting in Vermont you might want to come to Ontario for warmer weather ! lol

would it help to say I know the Canadian anthem and I love hockey? :D