Headlight switch

• I need help. I installed splitter lights that plug into my fog lights and now I can't turn of the center lights without turning off the splitter lights. Anyone know how to cut off the center lights and leave the fog lights on? I'm guessing they are on the same circuit.

• Ya the fog lights and the center lights I believe are on the same relay. The splitters are gonna need power from a differnt source. I had to run mine individually, only way I know to do it unless someone else on the forum knows how. Would invest in a fuseblock or the neutrino box. Easiest way to get power to all your accessories.im running the headlight by pass and splitters to their own switch, I like to run only splitters and my top drl eyebrow leds from tric during the day.

I thought they put the center lights on the "blower" circuit with the recall and all newer units ... this is totally separate from the "fog light" circuit

I did my own before the recall but did the same as what I understood the recall did and have the center lights, outer lights, and fog lights all on their own circuits (relays, fuses, and switches) using the factory fuse block main lights, blower, and fog light circuits ... confused-squared

Are there any open relay locations in your fuse block ...

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Does anyone know what the 3 wires are for that run to the "fog" light switch? It's a duel rocker switch, but I'm not sure what the wiring diagram is and or why there are 3 wires running to it (what are they are used for). I have the relay and the fuse ordered and the switch "should" just be turning that on, no? What is the duel mode then for on the switch? Anyone have a wiring diagram for the fog light switch?

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• Does anyone know what the 3 wires are for that run to the "fog" light switch? It's a duel rocker switch, but I'm not sure what the wiring diagram is and or why there are 3 wires running to it (what are they are used for). I have the relay and the fuse ordered and the switch "should" just be turning that on, no? What is the duel mode then for on the switch? Anyone have a wiring diagram for the fog light switch?

As wired, the second switch position is just a blank. I've got the SlingMods fog light kit hooked into my front blade LEDs, and the bottom position doesn't do a damn thing. :D

• As wired, the second switch position is just a blank. I've got the SlingMods fog light kit hooked into my front blade LEDs, and the bottom position doesn't do a damn thing. :D

You could install another wire to something else off of the other side of the switch. But it would have to be something that will not be on at the same time as the fog lights, because both sides of the switch will not be hot at the same time (it will be either or)

• You could install another wire to something else off of the other side of the switch. But it would have to be something that will not be on at the same time as the fog lights, because both sides of the switch will not be hot at the same time (it will be either or)

Truth. But since I drive with those LEDs in 99.9% of the time, I don't need anything on the second pole.

• PS... I purchased a bunch of the relays and adapters for creating a "fog" adapter kit if anyone wants one. $40 for the one TricLED sells on slingmods is a bit ridiculous. All good for companies making a profit, but if I got that, I think my ass would hurt after.

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates