I am Tired

• 1800 (450 avg daily) miles Shawboro, NC to Medina Lake, TX - in 4 days with truck, camper and trailered SS. Wish they'd find something to pave roads with that didn't deteriorate. I'd rather do yard work! Not doing that kind of thing except with Slingshot alone. Slingshots in Hill Country begins tomorrow so it will all be worth it!!

• We are really looking forward to meeting you @adventure4me and everyone else. This is our first time (sling gathering) so be gentle. If we don't get stopped by all this rain we will be getting to the motel by mid afternoon.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• @Rob the Slob, youll find that @adventure4me is hard to read sometimes... sometimes she seems to enjoy being a wallflower, and other times she seems to enjoy making you eat her dust! :D

All jokes aside, she is the one of the few women I have met, that have not been forgotten. A truly kind and inspirational spirit.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Up at the crack of dawn.
    Fed the animals, @airoutlaw and housecat... now to prepare for a 40 mile journey up the interstate where apparently all drivers snort cocaine before getting behind the wheel except.....me 8|
    White knuckle it.
    Do it again at 3:40-4:30pm, when i finally pull in the drive and breathe a sigh of relief - and let go of the steering wheel...my very own interpretation of a truckers pop off valve/air release upon stopping.
    I truly do despise the 39 mile drive to work and back... X/:S:thumbdown:

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• After working a 12 hour night shift, @airoutlaw decided to clean the house as a surprise "honey, I love you" random act of kindness... 8o (or "honey, your slackin, let me show you how its done..." :/ not sure which..)
    So when I came home, he was sleeping and I decided not to be out-worked by a man... so I mowed the yard. 3 hours later..... He had that same look on his face finding the yard work done as I did finding the housework done... 8o

Today, we woke with the plan to wash the slingshot... and then I decided to 1up his cleaning again... and wash the goldwing... and then MY baby was also bug splattered and pollen covered from parking under trees at work, so I washed her down as well... ||

Came inside to supper cooking on the stove.. <3 and the worst backache :thumbdown: Ive had since digging fence posts with post hole diggers.. X/
    The kind of back pain that makes you hold your breath and breathe funny from the nerve endings slapping and biting each other.. 8|
    Took me a shower, and fell asleep on the bed with a wet towel on. Now thats tired! ||

• well.... i had let it go for a quite a long while... had a downhill slump after dad. Believe it or not, it was him cleaning house that actually made me start to feel better... :rolleyes: you know its true, that you can relax and unwind better in a clean and organized space. I guess the same can be said for when people go through "funks"... ^^