• Having had a fleet of chargers and magnums in service for several years, I'd love to drive this Hellcat a few times, and then give it back.

They would outrun most anything, if they would start. Then the problem of outrunning things... would they stop? We replaced brakes and front ends on the chargers more so than any other police service vehicle we have ever had. Glad the last one is gone from our fleet.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• the next short video has dropped.
    (1) designed for both street and drag strip.
    (2) not intended for road course, but it is reconfigured at the time it is ordered, after owning, and at a anytime for street, drag strip, or something in-between.
    (3) a crate in earlier videos is cleared up. It is a tool box containing 18 components to maximize the SRT. Ranging from Demon track tools to matching demon spare wheels.
    (4) the spare wheels appear to be drag skinnies (front).
    (5) the crate is serial number to be matched to the car. As for it being a future collectible, think how much a vintage Ferrari goes for with a matching tool set and luggage.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

Edited 3 times, last by Ruptured Duck ().

• Having had a fleet of chargers and magnums in service for several years....Glad the last one is gone from our fleet.

What are you running now?

When my dad first joined the force, his PD was running....wait for it.... 4-dr Volvo sedans. Then they had the standard evolution of Chevy's and Ford's.

• What are you running now?
    When my dad first joined the force, his PD was running....wait for it.... 4-dr Volvo sedans. Then they had the standard evolution of Chevy's and Ford's.

Full fleet of Tahoes at the moment. If your going to have a mobile office, at least get one with some room in it. 7 in all, 1 4wd pursuit,, 2 4wd ssv.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.