FINALLY! Front Turn Signal Conversion Kit Version 2 Now Available!

• Make sure you're seen when changing lanes with the Plug N' Play Front Turn Signal Conversion Kit. Your factory Amber front light assembly operates as two separate lights from the factory. The front light is a blinker and the front amber side light is a running light. This mod combines those two lights to act as one, so when you're driving without your blinker, both the front amber light and side amber light act as daytime running lights. When you hit your turn signal lever, both the front and side front amber lights blink as one to increase your likeliness of being seen when changing lanes. This is literally a 15 minute install and is done with zero wire cutting. The kit comes with waterproof plug n' play factory connectors.

Save 10% on your order by using promo code: TURN10 8)

More info can be found here: Polaris Slingshot Front Turn Signal Conversion Kit

Our Collection:
    Rykers: 2019 Ryker 600 | 2019 Ryker 900 Rally
    Spyders: 2017 F3-S | 2018 RT Limited | 2019 F3 Limited
    Slingshots: 2015 Base | 2015 SL | 2016.5 SLE | 2018 SLR

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• Finally! I have literally been waiting for this since June!

So, what was done to address the issues with the previous kit - if I remember correctly, it was blowing lights?

Is there any intention to remove all the customer feedback on website about the old kits, since this is a new/revised product?

• Finally! I have literally been waiting for this since June!

So, what was done to address the issues with the previous kit - if I remember correctly, it was blowing lights?

Is there any intention to remove all the customer feedback on website about the old kits, since this is a new/revised product?

Hello Kay, yes the previous 33 reviews are being deleted as the product has been revised to a new version. On the original version, some later model Slingshots we're experiencing "full time" bulb illumination when the blinker was triggered, rather than the intended blinking bulb. Electrical Connection worked with some local Slingshots that we're experiencing this issue and replaced the turn signal conversion with the new version. After 4 months of testing, they experienced perfect operation with Version 2.

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• @slingmods Will, I got the version 2 back in January and now i noticed the passenger side turn signal and side lights were out one day, the next day, they were working but are very dim. This happened on very hot days with the temps in the high 90s and low 100s. I unplugged the conversion harness and the lights are bright as normal. Do I have any recourse under a warranty?

• @slingmods Scott, I got the version 2 back in January and now i noticed the passenger side turn signal and side lights were out one day, the next day, they were working but are very dim. This happened on very hot days with the temps in the high 90s and low 100s. I unplugged the conversion harness and the lights are bright as normal. Do I have any recourse under a warranty?

Same issue. Removed it and am writing it off as a loss.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• ya their recourse for this item is to take off your machine and ship it back to slingmods so it could be shipped to company who makes them to be repaired. and i guess if they ant fix them then they will replace. really bothered me when i found this out usually sling mods has no issue with replacing. but I'm assuming this is on behalf of the vendor slingmods is getting them from. I'm still surprised about the way this specific product is handle.sending a replacement is what would be correct .

• Had the first version, and sent it back for a refund. Had the second version, and shipped it to the manufacturer to look at. The guy never responded, even after a few emails from him saying he was gonna test it. Two months later, and I never heard from the guy. Slingmods refunded the cost. Bought it in February I think, and they took care of the refund a few weeks ago.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

Edited once, last by ConnMan ().

• Submitted for a return through @slingmods we'll see what happens. My belief is the high heat most likely toasted an electronic component in the little box. yu can't tell what is happening with the passenger turn signal during the day unless you check it during a pre or post ride. Mine was dim almost to the point of not being able to see they were on.

• Submitted for a return through @slingmods we'll see what happens. My belief is the high heat most likely toasted an electronic component in the little box. yu can't tell what is happening with the passenger turn signal during the day unless you check it during a pre or post ride. Mine was dim almost to the point of not being able to see they were on.

I won't be as lucky, it's somewhere in a landfill!

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

• Unfortunately with the recent issues that came up the manufacture tried to re-create the issues people were having and failed, which is why some units had to be collected and sent back.. The manufacture and us didn't feel comfortable to just send a replacement when that replacement unit could potentially have the same issues leading us back to square one. He currently has the units we sent him and is testing them know. As soon as we have word anyone who have shipped back will get the new one.. Please PM us for further questions regarding the front turn signal conversion..

Our Collection:

forum-footer-image-2.gif

• All I can say is that I will NEVER buy anything made by Electrical Connection again. The radio signal amplifier shorted out my aux power after 4 days and while showing how the turn signal module worked I discovered that it too went south after 3 weeks! It was embarrassing to say the least to have to unplug and return to normal in a parking lot with lots of people watching. It was bad dealing with them to begin with to get the screwed up cable replaced and after epic failure I don't even want to try a refund, I will just take my loss and hope others have better luck than me if they decide to give them a try IMHO!

4 Wheels move the body, 3 Wheels move the soul!

• well, I'm willing to give them a chance on the turn signal conversion, I use their third brake light modulator, and glove box light with no issues, still out on the antenna amp about it effectiveness, but it has not caused any issues. I am sure @slingmods will protect their customers in the end. One thing I find strange, is that Electrical Connection does not list the turn signal conversion harness on their own website, go figure!