New wrenches

• I buy from Harbor also, so far I have not bought hand tools. Like @rabtech says you have to watch what you buy. I do not like to borrow tools for like a one time use so I will do something like Harbor if I think it will do the job. Just like the bearing puller that I just bought for the swing arm bearings. I still do not even know if it will work to pull the sprocket side bearing yet, but I will check when I pull apart to grease in about 6,000 miles.

• always get a set of Deep impact sockets and a breaker bar from HF to use as a Wheel tool for every vehicle, because i think this combo is way better than whatever crap you get from the manufacturer.

I think my Air compressor came from HF too, my torque wrenches are snap-on since i figured that is the ONE thing where you absolutely can't go cheap, otherwise everything else is either craftsman and B & D for power tools.

My next tool purchase(i hope) will be one of those jacks/lifts that @MACAWS has for his Slingshot, always wanted something like that but always thought(without even looking i might add) that it would be like 10k+ for one.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Lots of the old companies like JC Penny, Kmart, Macy's are all on the brink of closure or bankruptcy!! Brick and mortar buildings just cannot compete with Amazon. You can have it delivered to your door in 2 days...and cheaper!!! Guess it is good for the consumer but sure hate to see all these once great companies become a thing of the past!!

Wait until Trump gets sworn in next week. If you like your tools, you can KEEP your tools

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• This sound kinda spoiled... But I have not listened to FM radio in over 10 years. I tried to a long time ago.. But after the 30th advertisement I turned the radio off.

yeah, the last time i listened to the radio was 1999, this was the year i discovered CompUSA and their great deal on blank CDs, 50 blanks for 19.99 and may or may not have discovered napster...... :00007555::00007555::00007555::00007555::00007555:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• I buy from Harbor also, so far I have not bought hand tools. Like @rabtech says you have to watch what you buy. I do not like to borrow tools for like a one time use so I will do something like Harbor if I think it will do the job. Just like the bearing puller that I just bought for the swing arm bearings. I still do not even know if it will work to pull the sprocket side bearing yet, but I will check when I pull apart to grease in about 6,000 miles.

If the bearing puller doesn't work, keep in mind AutoZone, O'Reilly and other auto parts stores have loaners/rentals for those expensive one time use tools. ;)