Report your current weather here.

• Hit 94 today - I think it might be time to go back to my 1/2 helmet still a bit cool in the mornings, but the full helmet gets a bit much when it’s as warm as it will be for my afternoon ride home

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• A Balmy 60 her in NH today way too cold this am was about 27 when we headed to work I left got my plate done finished my luggage rack stand off's and put 60 miles of seat time in OH yeah was nice to get out and about

2016 SL LE

PRP seats ( heated)

Bullet speed top

Rivco Bag racks

Badass motorgear bags

PRP door nets and grab handles

• A Balmy 60 her in NH today way too cold this am was about 27 when we headed to work I left got my plate done finished my luggage rack stand off's and put 60 miles of seat time in OH yeah was nice to get out and about

intruder04u what are the luggage rack stand offs?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Yes but the fishing is better in your part of the state along with the scenery. This part of Fl is more like SE Ga. The real Fl starts South of Daytona. My pool has been empty for years as it need resurfacing.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

How did you get your pack of cigarettes to stay in place while you ride?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().

• intruder04u what are the luggage rack stand offs?

I have Rivco luggage racks attached to the roll bars with the bullet top on the bags I use on them do not fit between the top and the rack without being folded down some so they rub the canvas big time I made stand offs to put that frame work out 4 inches now they fit quite nice

2016 SL LE

PRP seats ( heated)

Bullet speed top

Rivco Bag racks

Badass motorgear bags

• I have Rivco luggage racks attached to the roll bars with the bullet top on the bags I use on them do not fit between the top and the rack without being folded down some so they rub the canvas big time I made stand offs to put that frame work out 4 inches now they fit quite nice

Thank you sir! Do the Rivco racks swivel out to allow you to fuel up? I've had the same issue with the racks I make for those with tops.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• No these you have to pull the pins and grab off the rack The ones that swivel came out shortly after we got these but eh not heavy and takes like 4 secs to undo them so not a big deal . These are the 1st mod we put on this rig helped us be able to go to Lake George for Slings across America in 16 I made the stands out of heavy elec conduit my kid glass beaded them some 8 inch carriage bolts and a bit of trim off and done look decent cost me about 16 bux

2016 SL LE

PRP seats ( heated)

Bullet speed top

Rivco Bag racks

Badass motorgear bags

• Looks like we will be breaking into the 100’s just in time for Easter

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• intruder04u / first off welcome to the forum and this site. I think you are already seeing how good it is to be here. I would like to share something that perhaps you may not be aware of on this site. This forum is subject specific. In other words if you want to post about the weather then you are in the right spot.

Seeing your post on the luggage racks here is nice but you can help many others by posting in the " What was today's Sling project-Mods , goodies.." section. Perhaps others can benefit from your "mod" but can not find it because it is in the "Report your current weather" thread.

Hope this helps you and thanks for passing along your info on the luggage racks!

8)

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I have Rivco luggage racks attached to the roll bars with the bullet top on the bags I use on them do not fit between the top and the rack without being folded down some so they rub the canvas big time I made stand offs to put that frame work out 4 inches now they fit quite nice

intruder04u this is a weather thread and not a mod thread. Please try to put post in the correct thread that relates to what you are posting about. Welcome to your/our forum. We can give you advice, help spend your money or just help you out when you are down, and then some people may start picking on you all of the time like they do to me in fun. WELCOME :thumbsup:

• intruder04u this is a weather thread and not a mod thread. Please try to put post in the correct thread that relates to what you are posting about. Welcome to your/our forum. We can give you advice, help spend your money or just help you out when you are down, and then some people may start picking on you all of the time like they do to me in fun. WELCOME :thumbsup:

The more we pick on you, the more we like you?????