Report your current weather here.

• Looking at 90 today and low to mid 90's for the days to follow - looks like spring riding weather is here to stay 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• i hate this thread from December through April

and I love it from mid September to the end of May - - after that the real heat sets in

• going to be 93 today

• Looking at 90 today and low to mid 90's for the days to follow - looks like spring riding weather is here to stay 8o

Am looking at all the different forum pages and Weather caught my attention. On a break from Install. I am in Florida, so @edwardaneal I will try to show our weather in Gainesville, Fl. Our weather is really south Georgia weather as we are only 68 miles from the border. We are getting ready for Rain tomorrow, but Sat may be great for a ride. Just got a New Shifter Knob and 11 Piece Floor Mat Kit Installed. Video soon! I am impress with your great photos!

• I am about to unload the beast off the trailer and finish putting the side panels and speaker pods back in it.. Then I am going to take it for a local quick test drive. If everything shakes out OK I will probably find somewhere to ride to tomorrow and Sunday.

Hope all goes well because I have to live thru you until mine is done
    But Monday afternoon I hope to be showing mine off.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I am about to unload the beast off the trailer and finish putting the side panels and speaker pods back in it.. Then I am going to take it for a local quick test drive. If everything shakes out OK I will probably find somewhere to ride to tomorrow and Sunday.

If you want a place to ride, come to Concord on Saturday for a little meet-and-greet: Slingshot Riders Meet & Greet! (Saturday, March 31)

:thumbup:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• Today on the news, they said that there has been a huge scientific breakthrough...there is a direct correlation between the feeling of heat, and the ambient temperature surrounding the body. Recent studies have shown that any person living in warm regions, should not flaunt their ambient temperature, as this may cause sudden head aches. It has also been said that some Canadians have been know to hurl frozen snow balls, in a southerly direction.....That is all.

Drive so you can drive tomorrow, and remember that fun is always on the sunny side up.

• Today on the news, they said that there has been a huge scientific breakthrough...there is a direct correlation between the feeling of heat, and the ambient temperature surrounding the body. Recent studies have shown that any person living in warm regions, should not flaunt their ambient temperature, as this may cause sudden head aches. It has also been said that some Canadians have been know to hurl frozen snow balls, in a southerly direction.....That is all.

hehehe - Around here Canadians hurl their entire bodies this direction and they stay until around the end of May when they go running back home. Seems like our population gets cut in half once all the snowbirds run away

• EH!! July, we want the snowballs, sling them down.

dont wait for july we could use them now, it was 96 today =O

• It will get all the way up to 44 for the high on Easter here..... but the good thing is the grass was starting to turn green. Well, today, after lots of rain and then clear skies and sun with 50's... my yard looks like I have about 3 days until I need to mow. The yard will get really tall though, will be a week of sunny weather before my yard dries enough to run the mower and they are calling for rain often for at least the next week. Haven't seen 60 here this year that I am aware of.... several days in the 50's though and the salt is washed off the roads completely.