DDMWorks Christmas Vacation.

• Yea. Let's not go throwing numbers all around. My wife reads this forum and she might find out that fully built forged engines are really more than $1000.00 :D

Let's just say it's alot of fun to be able to do roasty tire spins at 100mph. But it does come at a significant price. DDM and Alpha both have supplied my toys at a discount and some even free so they could test and see how some of these items work together. But even after that help I have footed a rather large total investment.

Would I do it again? You bet... I love to be tossed back in my seat and held there while my SS is pulling hard. And I love to have all that boost working for me anytime I mash the go faster pedal. I have almost reached the limit with the ecotec engine. I know you can dial up more boost and you can do all sorts of other things to get more power out of it. But I don't need what I have now. I have mine dialed down to what it is now. I was serious about bumping the button on the dash and getting more power out if it. It will go several more psi. But now we are at 476hp. It just doesn't make sense to run it up any further and stress everything when it is crazy enough to kill me as it is.

Dave AND Henry are pushing the limits of these little engines and maybe by me purchasing and testing the latest devices and engine mods I can save you some hard earned cash. Their are many things that have been learned along my journey that will save you those mistakes. And I hope I have documented them on the forum for all to see.

But right now I have at least $1500.00 in my setup. And that's all I'm saying..... :D

• You are missing another 0 before the decimal Rab but you don't have to tell the wife :)

• This has been a long long road and now into the tunnel with a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel. QuickSilverSS arrives home the afternoon of August 12th 2017!!!

Slingshot LIFE!!! #SlingshotHouston Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube

• Its like Christmas all over again coming in just three days!! I will be getting my Sling back on Saturday the 12th of August with all my extra modifications finalized!! Its gonna be so great to be back in the seat of my beast again.

Slingshot LIFE!!! #SlingshotHouston Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube

• Its like Christmas all over again coming in just three days!! I will be getting my Sling back on Saturday the 12th of August with all my extra modifications finalized!! Its gonna be so great to be back in the seat of my beast again.

Well looks like Christmas got moved to August 26th. Santa Dave sent me an email saying it would a couple more weeks.

I can't wait!!! Hopefully I will get surprised and it will be done earlier this new date. :)

• After months of waiting and then many delays to get it finished in that past few weeks and many date changes. The last date of Aug 12th which I mentioned a few posts up got moved. It was for a good call when Dave decided replacing a part that did not pass his quality standards. He had to overnight the parts and which delayed us two more weeks. We are now in the home stretch of the the 72 Hour count down. I will be getting my sling on the 26th this Saturday afternoon.

This beast is getting a NEW Built motor, Cams, Haltech tuning, and all the odd and ends that needed to be completed. WOW this is going to be a beast. I can't wait to see the new Dyno numbers on video and pics of it on the dyno. Can't wait to hear its growl with that custom exhaust they put on it.

• Side note!! I finally pulled the trigger to get custom wheels from Jason at Get your Wheels. We decided on a forged set of custom wheels.20" x9" for the fronts and 18" x 12" for the read. Here is a photo. It takes 5 weeks to get them and the are almost here. They arrive to my shop tomorrow just in time to be installed this weekend on my sling.

• Side note!! I finally pulled the trigger to get custom wheels from Jason at Get your Wheels. We decided on a forged set of custom wheels.20" x9" for the fronts and 18" x 12" for the read. Here is a photo. It takes 5 weeks to get them and the are almost here. They arrive to my shop tomorrow just in time to be installed this weekend on my sling.

They look sweet :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch