DDMWorks Christmas Vacation.

• We can find out pretty soon. My DDM built motor should be done any day. I'll ask Dave to check the internals if they have time and see if there is any evidence of excessive wear.

• Hey i believe ya.... I have drilled with grease and a bit and it worked. But honestly it wasn't my engine. I was doing it for another SS owner.. Everyone has their quirks and that is one of mine. :):)

I will have to stick with my 15 min drop the pan method. :)

You know I have OCD when I pull the pan BEFORE I drill the hole and I still take the baffle off the pan and clean underneath it before I put it back on....

• We can find out pretty soon. My DDM built motor should be done any day. I'll ask Dave to check the internals if they have time and see if there is any evidence of excessive wear.

Just curious...Did you have them build your stock engine? The way you worded that it sounded like they built your factory engine.

• Just curious...Did you have them build your stock engine? The way you worded that it sounded like they built your factory engine.

Sorry about that. I realized it after I posted. They are building a different engine for me. Mine current motor has a rather large hole on the left side of #4 cyclinder.

• Whats up yall! Well here is the update! I tried to put it all into this video. My slingshot is now running but we still have a little ways to go before it is completed. We have more tuning to do on the Haltech ECU.
    Here is a short list of the build: Everything listed below was built designed and installed by DDM Works.
    DDM Works Built motor
    Upgraded Rotrex Supercharger
    Aggressive Cams
    Water Methanol Injection Kit - I forgot to mention this before ;)
    Haltech computer
    Adjustable Sway Bar
    Extended Opening Hinges
    Shift Knob
    Coolant Re-route
    Oil Cooler
    Performance Clutch

Slingshot LIFE!!! #SlingshotHouston Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube

• Awesome... I am smelling 445 rwhp at a Minimum!!! Love it... Supercharger's!!!!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Simply Awesome @SilverCarbon!!!
    I love how that engine sounds with the custom exhaust!!! You can even here the "loping sound" from the cams at idle!!!!
    Congrats on such a nice build!!!!! :00000436::00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I love my turbo! I think if both super and turbo cost me the same amount of money...((and let's just say the supercharger could pull more horsepower)) I think I would still pick the turbo. It's so exhilarating to feel it wind up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I always ride safe sometimes!

Toys in the Sand Box:
    2016 400hp Alpha Turbo Sling
    2016 BMW s1000rr - Austin Racing
    2015 AR 240 Jet Boat 4,000watt Stereo
    2002 CBR 954
    2003 CRF 450

• Almost jealous, gorges :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• I finally found time to update here. Mine hit 436HP with the Supercharge build the guys at DDM Works @Dave@DDMWorks did. I am waiting for them now to put up the full build details now that it has been delivered. We were keeping lots of the goodies quiet at first because well....we just did not know where the madness would end. It truly turned into a monster and it screams!

Slingshot LIFE!!! #SlingshotHouston Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube

• I finally found time to update here. Mine hit 436HP with the Supercharge build the guys at DDM Works @Dave@DDMWorks did. I am waiting for them now to put up the full build details now that it has been delivered. We were keeping lots of the goodies quiet at first because well....we just did not know where the madness would end. It truly turned into a monster and it screams!

Congrats! Awesome! Dangerously close to Rab's 467!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

Awesome... CONGRATS.... Superchargers are standing ALL THE WAY UP!... thanks for representing!! :thumbsup: Post the items DAVE... PLS! More Power RRR

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I'm just glad you went with the supercharger. I can sleep good at night knowing my numbers won't be toppled for a while. I would hate to have to reach all the way up to the dash and mash the "boost +" button. :D

Man that almost made me tired just typing that......

It's actually called "duty cycle" and not "boost +" but it seems way more cool to say "boost +" :thumbup:

I guess I have to admit that anywhere in the 400hp range is pretty nice... God that really hurt me when I typed it. I didn't think we would have a blower in the 400s for a while. And now we do. 8)

Congratulations on joining the 400 club. It's amazing how fast you can spin the rear tire... even with sticky tires....

You know I am just messing with you about the supercharger.. But seriously don't tune yours anymore or I will have to mash the magic "boost +" button.... lol :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: