Cookie Christmas!

• So today, I took a long lunch and went on a ride in the SS. It was colder than they said it would be, but still it was fun!! About an hour and 45 into it, I figure I better get back to the shop and get something done. Realizing I hadn't been to the Post Office in a week, figured I should stop there on my way back. Low and behold, another box from my "stranger friends"!! I knew it was probably edible, so one more stop for a coffee!!! Well, see for yourself!
    Da shizzle is CRACK!!!!!!!! :00008040::00008040::00008040:
    I truly am not worthy of this, but...............................
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• DAMB!! All these cookies and you Peoples couldn't send @ least one Oatmeal Raisin!!! Especially You Jimmy, ( ConnMan) :whistling: ....I hope all them cookies went right to your Hips & gut!! always KNOW WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE :D

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• DAMB!! All these cookies and you Peoples couldn't send @ least one Oatmeal Raisin!!! Especially You Jimmy, ( ConnMan) :whistling: ....I hope all them cookies went right to your Hips & gut!! always KNOW WHO YOUR FRIENDS ARE :D

If you da said sumthin sooner I'd a sent ya some of mine but your a day late and dollar short
    :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Okay, so where's my @KayTwo love???

Can't believe I just typed that... 8|

Anyway, update on the cupcakes... New plan needed. Tried freezing cupcakes, packed well to ship (based on YouTube videos), but me being a worrier/questioner (and never having shipped cupcakes before) decided to pretend as if they were mailed to me... Left them in the box for about two days, they thawed out, tasted them, and oh no... Not like the ones I ate that were first intended for you guys (before the holidays)... Freezing/thawing and time does not help these... <X

So... There will be another dessert treat that'll be sent soon... Hope you like them!

• Guess what we got today! Belated Christmas cookies from @MiM! Thank you, brother, they're delicious! Or, more grammatically correct, they were delicious.

Apologies to the cheap seats for not having pictures....when I got home, the box was shredded, the packing was everywhere, cookies were in crumbles, and the slice of bread had teeth marks in it. And @sideseatdriver was in the corner rocking back and forth and cussing @MiM out for making her go off her diet. So we had celery for dinner.

So.....thanks, I guess. :00008172:

And before I find myself sleeping in the guest room tonight, everything but the first paragraph is poetic license. But they were yummy, for sure!

(And I just think to myself how good those cupcakes would have been.....)

• Glad you liked them! They're cookies my wife only makes during Christmas. My father loves them! He waits all year for them...

Honestly, how did they hold up during transit? That was my biggest worry and since we were already very delayed, I didn't test out shipment with these!

I will say this... With coffee or milk, they're soo much better... Especially after a couple of days because it gives some moisture back. :thumbup:

• Good. A little crumbly, but fine. And no drier than a mouthful of saltines. Milk would have been good....the tropical cherry Mio didn't really do them justice.

I'm just busting your balls, man. They were great. Period.

Was all the packing material the same stuff we sent to you???