Summit Point, WV Track Day (Sun, Apr 24th 2016, 8:00am - 8:00pm)

Date

Summit Point, WV Track Day

Sun, Apr 24th 2016, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Summit Point Motorsports Park 201 Motorsports Park Circle Summit Point, WV 25446

Participants

3 participants, 0 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Apr 24th 2016, 8:00 am

• Guys! @STYLN did an awesome job with the shirts! Got them in today, laundered according to @STYLN instructions, folded and sorted, ready to be worn by you guys for track day! Thanks for hooking us up Brother!!

WOW!!! Man I love the organization!!!! Can I please fly you out to Cali and have you hit my office up like that!!! I have shirts of all sorts, jackets, hats and scarfs and blankets EVERYWHERE!!! My wife is OCD and it kills her to walk in there but she is 40% culprit!

Hope the wife like her surprise! Already saw @Cameron Roberts in "private"!! LOoks great on such a sexy dude! 8o

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• WOW!!! Man I love the organization!!!! Can I please fly you out to Cali and have you hit my office up like that!!! I have shirts of all sorts, jackets, hats and scarfs and blankets EVERYWHERE!!! My wife is OCD and it kills her to walk in there but she is 40% culprit!

Hope the wife like her surprise! Already saw @Cameron Roberts in "private"!! LOoks great on such a sexy dude! 8o

Oh man they turned out spectacular. Can't wait to flex up in this thing. You gave me a small right??

• Oh man they turned out spectacular. Can't wait to flex up in this thing. You gave me a small right??

A small and then I asked @TheRock to wash it in hot water and high heat dry for extra "shrinkage"!!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• WOW!!! Man I love the organization!!!! Can I please fly you out to Cali and have you hit my office up like that!!! I have shirts of all sorts, jackets, hats and scarfs and blankets EVERYWHERE!!! My wife is OCD and it kills her to walk in there but she is 40% culprit!

Uhh, YEAH!! I'd take a trip to come see you!

Yep, Wolf and Cameron Roberts are our resident underwear models. I get the pleasure of driving them both to Alpha on Thursday. V8 Sling and underwear models - what dreams are made of!

• I get to go to Alpha Country 2 times in one month, get pretty engine bling, get a new Sling, road trip with Tango and Cameron, get some awesome @STYLN shirts, race around a track for the first time in my life with the bonus of hanging out with a bunch of my Brothers in Slings, then Paris. What a month!!!

@STYLN thanks for making the shirts up for us, I'm looking forward to seeing them in person.

@TheRock thanks for arranging the shirts and track day!!!

And for those that missed it, I will be in my own NEW sling for track day. :00008643::00008674:

• Great news Wolf - looking forward to meeting you

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Okay guys, here is what you need for track day as far as personal protective equipment.

• Full face DOT helmet.
    • Full fingered gloves (you could get away with mechanics gloves)
    • Jacket (doesn't have to be padded or motorcycle specific)
    • Long pants (jeans are fine)
    • Closed toe shoes

Passengers are allowed, but must have the same protective gear. We relaxed some of this last year, but bring it and you will be covered.

I'm planning on doing some burgers, dogs and beers Saturday night... Open invite, but I'd like to get an idea of how many folks plan on hanging out. I have plenty of floor space, just no beds. You are welcome to crash but you may wanna pack a sleeping bag and pillow ;) Please let me know if you intend on coming to hang out!!

I don't plan on being up too late as the next day is an early start and I want to be well rested for track day!!! :D

@Tango
    @WOLF
    @Cameron Roberts
    @Jdin
    @lrobbi
    @MACAWS
    @jaytee
    @3rdwheel

• I will stop by for a dog and a glass of water on my way to the hotel.
    What time are you planning on meeting - so I can plan my drive?
    What can I bring to the party?

Thanks for the invite and all you have done to pull this off.. you ROCK!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!